Cars

In Rustbucket Race-O-Rama, I have trouble passing the other cars. Is there a secret to it?

Games Guru: The trick is not to pass cars but to take the lead in the beginning of the race and hold on to it. Try to earn as much boost as you can before entering the race. Since you have Mater, don’t be afraid to bump and push your way to the front of the race, then make sure to use powerslides and other tactics to stay ahead.

144 Comments on Cars

1. los angilis in,t speedway is so cool! why is there no dinoco chick hicks in the game & bessie in the game )(0(xoxoxoxo

2. ME TOO SPEED!

3. IS THERE A SECRET TO UNLOCK THE ROAD TO CALIFONIA AND WHEELWELL

4. I LOVE PALM MILE SPEEDWAY I WON WITH DINOCO PAINT JOB MQUEEN

5. Super Smash Man // August 23, 2007 at 2:44 pm // Reply

To unlock the Radiator Cap Secret Circuit in the GBA version enter: LEFT, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, B, B, A at the “Press Start” screen.

To unlock a secret music track for Ramone’s Style in the DS version enter: UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN, A, B, X, Y at the “Press Start” screen.

To unlock Mater’s Speedy Circuit and Maters’s Countdown Cleanup in the GameCube version enter: TRGTEXC in the cheat’s section of the option menu.

6. how do u type in codes 4 the psp version?

7. Jimmy Neutron // August 3, 2007 at 10:00 am // Reply

if u want all the paint jobs put in r4mone

8. wwebatistafan // August 3, 2007 at 8:36 am // Reply

for all paint jobs put in r4mone

9. wwebatistafan // August 2, 2007 at 9:44 pm // Reply

its a cool game for people who like racing

10. type in if900hp to unlock all trakcs and places

11. I like hiting cars and watching them crash

12. justlike jake its a bit old but i like it

13. i tkink cars is a awsome game for baby girls.

14. if u want tu unlock everything put IF900HP

15. charizard7 // June 28, 2007 at 1:49 pm // Reply

CARS IS SO DARN COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. futureracer81 // June 28, 2007 at 1:48 pm // Reply

everybody thinks lightning mcqueen is fat

17. Can you unlock Luigi, Fillmore, and allthose other cars? I tried YAYCARS millions of times, but it did not work.

18. i have it to it’s so boring.

19. cubscout22 // June 9, 2007 at 8:17 am // Reply

unlock all cars by putting in yaycars

20. CB!! lala land // June 2, 2007 at 9:29 am // Reply

My BFF has Cars and he Thinks IT KOOL!

21. to anonymus. just be careful of the spotlights for more specifics be more specific

22. I agree.

I have CARS for Gamecube but it is not the same.

23. the game gets a bit old after a while

24. yEAH! cARS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO aWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. cAN YOU SHOW ME ALL TH CHEAT CODES.

26. Anonymous // May 1, 2007 at 9:45 am // Reply

do you have any tips on tractor tipping level 2?

27. Dude1234567890 // April 27, 2007 at 12:06 pm // Reply

yo, this game is okay,

I give it 3 stars

28. In boy’s life their is codes for this game.okay?

29. My friend has CARS and it is a cool game.

30. is the game good? is the game need for speed underground 2 better?

31. tatertot12345 // April 12, 2007 at 7:02 pm // Reply

To get all the paint jobs enter R4MONE.

32. any cheats

33. it is so ossme that i will die to watch it.

34. I AM COOLER!!! // April 7, 2007 at 9:37 pm // Reply

how much does cars cost?

35. IT IS SWEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36. It’s boring and hard.

37. it is cool

38. it is like a dream

39. I have cars,too!

40. put in code IF900HP to unlock everything.

• Not everything you don’t unlock the Road Race Mater’s Speedy Circuit or the Mini-game Mater’s Countdown Clean-up

41. jc vjhcvfuhdvs // March 31, 2007 at 3:52 pm // Reply

Were are all the point icons?

42. where can i get it? if it`s for the ps2.

43. Where can you buy cars? Is it for the gamecube?

44. IT COOL & IT ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

45. Cars is sooooo awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

46. Dont be a jerk.

47. well to bad for you i have the game

48. I’ve been wanting to get Cars!

49. Cars is so coooooooooooool!

50. I. M. Cool // March 1, 2007 at 3:37 pm // Reply

If you don’t have Cars, you HAVE TO GET IT!!!!!!!!!

1 2 3