Cars

In Rustbucket Race-O-Rama, I have trouble passing the other cars. Is there a secret to it?

Games Guru: The trick is not to pass cars but to take the lead in the beginning of the race and hold on to it. Try to earn as much boost as you can before entering the race. Since you have Mater, don’t be afraid to bump and push your way to the front of the race, then make sure to use powerslides and other tactics to stay ahead.

144 Comments on Cars

1. do i have to put they cheat codes in everytime i play ?

2. dinoboy234 // March 2, 2009 at 6:32 pm // Reply

I can’t beat tractor tipping

3. I love this game!

4. How do you beat Frank???

5. fun game

6. mama mia mario // January 8, 2009 at 6:42 pm // Reply

robocop, try looking hard in the mines, take the path way that leads to the roof and try to break the wall to find the last post card

7. tell me the other cheat codes assister.

8. sk8terboi 8 didn’t tell you all of them, if you are stuck on a game then type in stuckhelp on the cheat screen in options and you get to pick 1 thing to beat autoly you can do it again and again but it takes another different word to do it i know 3 more but i want you to figure them out by yourself

9. mama mia mario // December 21, 2008 at 10:00 pm // Reply

how do u beat tractor tipping?

10. mama mia mario // December 20, 2008 at 8:06 pm // Reply

code: what it unlocks:
    imspeed fast start
    vroooom infine boost
    if900hp tons of stuff
    trgtext secret race n secret minigame
    yaycars all cars
    i forgot the rest, hope it helps!

11. mama-mia-mario // December 15, 2008 at 9:52 pm // Reply

i think wii has the most cheats.

12. please gimmi your cheatcodes:-( PLEASE NO NOW OR SO HELP ME gotta go my cookies r burning teehee

13. hey don’t you think that every kid should play

14. i think it is nice and awsome and it loves to talk

15. i have all the chetcoods

16. its cool

17. cheat cods for the PS2 are vroooom, r4mone, if900hp, trytexc and yaycars.

18. Cars is a movie with a lot of cars.

19. No shadow, it’s for G Cube too, and the short story mode is easy. I don’t have the game, BUT, I’VE RENTED IT FROM BLOCK BUSTER!!

20. supersonic boom // September 3, 2008 at 12:43 pm // Reply

blackgrenade yes the cheat is if900hp and shadow it is also for the ps2.

21. fun game i have it for ds and gameboy i cant beat the ds one though

22. cars is realy fun.but i lost the game before beating it.

23. does anybody no any cheat codes

24. blackgrenade // August 4, 2008 at 12:12 am // Reply

does any one have cheats for ps2

25. Not so good when compared with Need for Speed and Midnight Club, but the game is better than the movie.

26. cars is the best game for people who like cars and racing

27. I know the code to unlock everything. It is If900hp. It is only for XBOX.

28. IT A BEST GAMES.

29. here are codes: if900hp= almost every thing, trgtexc= a track and a minigame

30. help mine wont let play story mode i tried cleaning it

31. marsmaster // May 15, 2008 at 11:49 am // Reply

hey every body! great job on everything here! this stuff helped me win the game!

32. marsmaster // May 15, 2008 at 11:40 am // Reply

thanks i know the codes!

that really helps!

33. carmania2277 // May 8, 2008 at 4:52 pm // Reply

Again, this is only for GBA, but here are the other codes (all entered at the title screen): all tracks is “up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A”. All cars is “right, down, right, B”. All paint jobs is “up, up, left, right, right, left, down, down”. Lastly, the code for all screenshots is “left, down, right, A”. One odd thing I found is that when I use any of the above mentioned, the game puts “Cheater” instead of the car used. LOL! Hope I helped!

34. carmania2277 // April 5, 2008 at 8:11 am // Reply

IMPORTANT! FOR GBA ONLY!

Anyway, to unlock a secret track on the GBA version, at the title screen, before pressing Start, press in this order Left, Left, Right, Right, B, B, A.

35. I know the codes // April 2, 2008 at 8:11 pm // Reply

if you want all the paint jobs put in r4mone! This game is LOL!

36. I know the codes // April 2, 2008 at 8:06 pm // Reply

Dear marsmaster,

I,m helping! the code for a boost for ever is VROOOOM

37. I know the codes // April 2, 2008 at 8:03 pm // Reply

The code for hard mode is CHMPION ok

38. it is my favorite game ever

39. marsmaster // March 12, 2008 at 3:50 pm // Reply

okay i need all the cheats for um gamecube so is someone helping?

40. I can not find the last postcard of lizze`s. How do you find it!!!!

41. ITS HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

42. When you put in the code IF900HP it does not unlock everything. To unlock 2 new things called Mater’s Countdown Cleanup mini-game and Mater’s Speedy Circuit type in TRGTEXC

43. Its awesome.

44. these are cheats on XBOX ONLY.for the game CARS p.s go to options and select cheat!

TO UNLOCK infinte boost type in VROOOOM

TO UNLOCK all cars type in YAYCARS

TO GO SUUUPER FAST TYPE IN SPEED

THAT’S ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

45. Nikko tha vish one // October 22, 2007 at 3:59 pm // Reply

mid night club 3 was so easy i think i beat it in 2 days me an my cousin are vish

46. rockdrummer // October 8, 2007 at 3:13 pm // Reply

Wii need for speed underground two is a gazillion trillion million zillion bazillion times infinity times better than this! trust me i have both!

47. rockdrummer // October 8, 2007 at 3:11 pm // Reply

this game is so boring and the cars are so slow! need for speed is a million times better!! p.s. if u want 2 talk 2 me post on rocket racer or snowboard slalom

48. boyscoutfreak // October 7, 2007 at 9:24 pm // Reply

should meesa buy dis game or not? tell meesa now pleesa

49. Lightning MQueen // September 16, 2007 at 1:02 pm // Reply

of course anonymous avoid any kind of sherch tip all trackters mater works good

1 2 3