In Rustbucket Race-O-Rama, I have trouble passing the other cars. Is there a secret to it?

Games Guru: The trick is not to pass cars but to take the lead in the beginning of the race and hold on to it. Try to earn as much boost as you can before entering the race. Since you have Mater, don’t be afraid to bump and push your way to the front of the race, then make sure to use powerslides and other tactics to stay ahead.

25 Comments on Cars

1. Not so good when compared with Need for Speed and Midnight Club, but the game is better than the movie.

2. cars is the best game for people who like cars and racing

3. I know the code to unlock everything. It is If900hp. It is only for XBOX.

5. here are codes: if900hp= almost every thing, trgtexc= a track and a minigame

6. help mine wont let play story mode i tried cleaning it

7. marsmaster // May 15, 2008 at 11:49 am // Reply

hey every body! great job on everything here! this stuff helped me win the game!

8. marsmaster // May 15, 2008 at 11:40 am // Reply

thanks i know the codes!

that really helps!

9. carmania2277 // May 8, 2008 at 4:52 pm // Reply

Again, this is only for GBA, but here are the other codes (all entered at the title screen): all tracks is “up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A”. All cars is “right, down, right, B”. All paint jobs is “up, up, left, right, right, left, down, down”. Lastly, the code for all screenshots is “left, down, right, A”. One odd thing I found is that when I use any of the above mentioned, the game puts “Cheater” instead of the car used. LOL! Hope I helped!

10. carmania2277 // April 5, 2008 at 8:11 am // Reply

Anyway, to unlock a secret track on the GBA version, at the title screen, before pressing Start, press in this order Left, Left, Right, Right, B, B, A.

11. I know the codes // April 2, 2008 at 8:11 pm // Reply

if you want all the paint jobs put in r4mone! This game is LOL!

12. I know the codes // April 2, 2008 at 8:06 pm // Reply

Dear marsmaster,

I,m helping! the code for a boost for ever is VROOOOM

13. I know the codes // April 2, 2008 at 8:03 pm // Reply

The code for hard mode is CHMPION ok

14. it is my favorite game ever

15. marsmaster // March 12, 2008 at 3:50 pm // Reply

okay i need all the cheats for um gamecube so is someone helping?

16. I can not find the last postcard of lizze`s. How do you find it!!!!

17. ITS HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. When you put in the code IF900HP it does not unlock everything. To unlock 2 new things called Mater’s Countdown Cleanup mini-game and Mater’s Speedy Circuit type in TRGTEXC

19. Its awesome.

20. these are cheats on XBOX ONLY.for the game CARS p.s go to options and select cheat!

TO UNLOCK infinte boost type in VROOOOM

TO UNLOCK all cars type in YAYCARS

21. Nikko tha vish one // October 22, 2007 at 3:59 pm // Reply

mid night club 3 was so easy i think i beat it in 2 days me an my cousin are vish

22. rockdrummer // October 8, 2007 at 3:13 pm // Reply

Wii need for speed underground two is a gazillion trillion million zillion bazillion times infinity times better than this! trust me i have both!

23. rockdrummer // October 8, 2007 at 3:11 pm // Reply

this game is so boring and the cars are so slow! need for speed is a million times better!! p.s. if u want 2 talk 2 me post on rocket racer or snowboard slalom

24. boyscoutfreak // October 7, 2007 at 9:24 pm // Reply

should meesa buy dis game or not? tell meesa now pleesa

25. Lightning MQueen // September 16, 2007 at 1:02 pm // Reply

of course anonymous avoid any kind of sherch tip all trackters mater works good