Burnout Paradise

Do you know any codes? I need help!

Games Guru: Here’s some help with codes for cars. Pause the game. Choose the “Under The Hood” option. Highlight the Sponsor Code selection. If you have a Burnout Paradise license, enter circuitcity, for the Circuit City Hotrod. Try walmart for the WalMart car. If you have an A license type in gamestop and bestbuy for their cars.

29 Comments on Burnout Paradise

1. The Genius // June 16, 2013 at 9:33 am // Reply

Gun’s N Roses is my favorite band (They made the song for this game)

2. I LOVE this game. Great soundtrack, great cars, great challenges. Everyone should play this!!!

3. Omega Knight // January 6, 2011 at 11:18 am // Reply

Does anyone CARE about Burnout 3 Takedown? I LOVE that game! In one of the crash modes, Don’t Look Down, I hit TWO tankers, exploded twice, fell off the bridge, exploded again, used the crash breaker, and willingly exploded a FOURTH time.

4. My friend came over and tried the game and almost has a class A licence

5. mater 97965 // April 9, 2010 at 9:14 am // Reply

Thare are no codes

• yes there are,heres some cheats for the game go to under the hood menu and go to um i forget its somwhere at the bottom of then menu

6. Burnout Paradise // September 1, 2009 at 1:58 pm // Reply

I have the trail and i want the complete game!

7. sony informer // August 2, 2009 at 2:03 pm // Reply

sweet game best racing game ever play on ps3 and the graphics are amazing!

8. MichaeLangs // May 27, 2009 at 8:49 pm // Reply

cool game

9. wheelpounder24 // May 27, 2009 at 6:01 pm // Reply

This is is AWESOME! I have like a class B or C licence!
    Sometimes with my friend we pretent my dog is in the car with us and we try to keep her alive!(its soooooo fun!) I flipped a truck once and then jammed up a highway

10. burnoutblaster // April 10, 2009 at 3:58 pm // Reply

this game rules

11. burnoutfreak // March 29, 2009 at 5:29 pm // Reply

Awesome game almost beat it 39 more wins to go

12. shadowthehedgehog // February 26, 2009 at 7:21 pm // Reply

i love doing showtime

13. dragonlord904 // January 28, 2009 at 5:01 pm // Reply

its sweet becauce of all the cas u can unlock :-)

14. love this game!!!!!!! I have my burnout license

15. gamescout99 // January 1, 2009 at 8:21 am // Reply

There isn’t even a target code. I tried it and I didn’t get it.

16. I’m guessing the TARGET code is “target”. Am I right?

17. THIS GAME IS AWESOME! MY BIG BROS FRIEND WENT ON A SUPER JUMP ON THE MOUNTAIN AND GOT ON THE HIGH SIDE! I HAVE 5 CHEAT CODES WALMART BESTBUY GAMESTOP TARGET AND CIRCUTCITY.

18. ya its good

19. meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee // October 3, 2008 at 7:51 pm // Reply

its sweat one time i noked a engine out of a car

20. BLAH,BLAH BLAH,BLAH,BLAH // August 18, 2008 at 10:04 am // Reply

I NEED ADVICE FOR THIS GAME,MORE I NEED MORE THAN THE GAME GURU TELLS YOU PLEASE!

21. Psychicmaster666 // August 4, 2008 at 10:08 pm // Reply

Is this game really good because I want 2 buy it

22. its soooo cool Ibeat it it was sooo Cool

23. mflippin724 // June 29, 2008 at 11:03 am // Reply

U84D 3Y8K FY8Y 58N6 gets you the Steel Wheels car in the “Sponsor Code” section. This game is awesome! I highly recommend it.

24. ya i heard it waz good but it sounds so much better

25. it’s awesome! i love to crash or to try to get a driveaway!(not in other games, by the way)