The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night

O Wise Games Guru, how do you defeat the Amarok?

Games Guru: I think you mean Arborick. First, you need to hit each part of his body – twice – with your fire attack. Once you’ve done that, he gets really close to you. So you have to keep attacking and dodging him a lot.

Are there any codes for this game? And how do you get past the flying ship in the arena after the pirates catch you?

Games Guru: Here’s a good code to unlock Dark Spyro. Win at Story Mode. Choose Extras on the Main Menu. Go to Dragon Challenges. Beat them all, and, voila, you have Dark Spyro.

Regarding the flying ship, I’m guessing you mean Ravage Rider. The Ravage Rider is really hard. Stand in the middle, avoid cannonballs and when the Ravage Rider crashes, use Melee. When you get to the second stage of the boss battle, stay near the middle, but circle the arena, avoiding cannonballs. Use Dragon Time to get out of the Ravage Rider’s way. Keep hitting him when he crashes, and you’ll eventually defeat him.

33 Comments on The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night

1. skylanders giants player // February 27, 2013 at 7:58 pm // Reply

this is an old game and I know why. you can get it for game boy.

2. samurottfantic // December 29, 2011 at 12:14 pm // Reply

i have skylanders im thinking of buying the old games but i cant find them at walmart or at least i didnt see them

3. I WANNA SET THIS GAME ON FIRE!!!!! YEAH ITS THAT HARD!!!!!!

4. what the heck do you do when you get past the canen balls and pirates

5. Any idea on how to defeat the big green dragon in the second or third level in the ds version?

6. love it but stuck on the dude in the burning boat any suggestions

7. bobby the chinaman // February 2, 2010 at 9:25 am // Reply

this game is really fun and i like it alot im stuck at the ravage rider i can get him to the second bar and half way down but he kills me any ideas?

8. STARWARSFAN // January 7, 2010 at 7:21 pm // Reply

its was so HARD for me to beat him (in fact i never did see it was a rental and i stopped playing when i could not beat him so i had to give it back before i could) IT MAKES ME WANT TO SEND IT INTO OBLIVION

9. this game is awesome ive beat it i dont know how many times

• how do you get past the portals that take you somewhere that u can only use the element of the portal?

10. IT TOKE ME A YEAR TO BEAT THE GAME.

11. I hate the ravige rider it MAKES ME WANT TO SET IT AFIRE..

12. I’m stuck each time I play the game won’t save auto or manual and when it does it stars at the beginning again anyone know way?

13. This game really isn’t that hard…but loads of fun! Why did they have to get rid of David Spade as Spark’s voice? He was perfect for the part!

14. pandora67133 // November 26, 2009 at 8:15 pm // Reply

How to I beat the revange rider? please help

15. I can’t wait to get it!

16. How do I get past those button crabs

17. oops forget that i meant dawn of the dragon was the worst one i got them confused

18. this is the worst spyro game ever…

19. sony informer // August 8, 2009 at 8:28 pm // Reply

this game is sweet.it also has nice graphics too they are best on the ps2

20. How do you beat the night? the one after the boat.

21. How do get past the night?

22. How do u escape the earth element?! I’ve been in it for a year now!

23. I can’t get past Ravage Rider! Can some one help me?? Please?!

24. upgraede fire a lot before the big ship

25. I`ve masterd all of the elements that is fire earth eletrecidy and ice.

26. i love it