Paper Mario

How do you make that giant rock move so you can hit the star block in Chapter 2-3?

Games Guru: Have you given Mimi your Rupees on the first floor? Also, you need to use Pixl Slim to get the Star Block. Use him to pass through the bars and grab the Star Block.

How do you find Goldbob and General White in chapter 7 when you’re in Far Outpost? P.S. There might be a key that unlocks a building that I think Goldbob and the general are in. How do you find the key?

Games Guru: Goldbob is pretty easy. GoldBob is in front of the train station in Posheville. As for the general, find the last house on the right. Search inside and discover a sleeping Ba-Bomb. Keep jumping on him. That’s the general! However, before you are able to get in the house, you have to perform a series of tasks. If you haven’t already done so, start by talking to Koopa Troopa in the far West section of Petalburg.

50 Comments on Paper Mario

1. Help! Can some1 please help me through Yold Ruins? ‘Cuz I got to the end but there is only a floatind door! I wend in to 3D and used Tippi’s power but I died! Please help get me through the entire thing because I had to do a really hard things. Please reply soon!
    ➡ B 3000

2. how do you beat the darkness queen

3. shadows of almia // December 15, 2008 at 5:12 pm // Reply

im stuck on the shadow queen HELP!

4. Does anyone know the exact location of the 4 Magical seeds in the places they are in?

5. is there any cheats for this game

6. justkindahere // November 26, 2008 at 10:49 am // Reply

Okay so,
    i have been trying to solve Golbob’s trouble for like ever now. and i cant figure out how to open his house. can i get help with that?

7. 2-2 tie in my voting please send more I need 8 more and you can vote for a second time if you already voted

8. lavaman6000: you can buy it on the wii shop channel.prince caspian: just hit each block once. boohead84: watt is the best member(duh!)

9. in reply to mr. bean: Find all the criminals in mimi’s place and talk to them. one of them will tell you the code into the gerbil generator rooms. go in there and flip to 3-d. find the criminal there and talk to him. he will tell you the code of the room on the very top floor. you need slim to get there. the room contains 1000 rubees.

10. mrbeanhead: you will need a new pixl, a few codes, and a bribe to get the 1,000,000 rubees you need. all in all you only need about 11,000? rubees, which isnt TOO bad once you hit the vip room. USE YOUR FLIP EVEREYWHERE!

11. How do you get enough rubees to pass the level?

12. Thandolwethu // October 10, 2008 at 6:13 pm // Reply

Where do you find the girl in the basement on chapter 2-4

13. Finally I got a second vote the score is tied 1-1 please help me end this as quickly as possible. Please I only need 9 more votes

14. lavaman6000 // October 3, 2008 at 2:43 pm // Reply

wat is the best member

15. lavaman6000 // October 3, 2008 at 1:00 pm // Reply

hey boo where is the original paper i am in need of it badly please answer asap

16. Come on people this is very simple please send me a vote its that easy either Boberry or wat I don’t care who wins I care about getting votes so please send 10 more votes

17. prince caspian // September 29, 2008 at 4:36 pm // Reply

Hey people! On the Wii Paper Mario (Super Paper Mario) how do you make all the blocks light up?

18. how do you pass the part when you have to press the + and 1 buttons?

19. Hey everyone the vote ended in a tie between Boberry and Wat and I need your help cast the last votes but there has to be at least 11 before next Monday before I decide the winner so far Boberry is winning 1-0 you can still vote MAY THE BEST CHARACTER WIN!!!!!!!!!!

20. I think this should be called the “Super Paper Mario” page.

21. hey boo can you help me get mrs.mowz on paper mario the thousand year door

22. how do you get mrs.mowz

23. how do you get to chapter six on paper mario thousan year door

24. I’d say Wat Boohead84, it seems to be the most powerful

25. Redempshon nerd // September 5, 2008 at 9:12 pm // Reply

yo bro

26. I have extented the vote to this friday or the friday after. MAY THE BEST CHARACTER WIN

27. I got this on the VC (Virtual console, from Wii) but I didn’t have enough space so I deleted it, and I’m trying to get it back, but I don’t know how to get it back while having an SD card in the Wii.

28. i can’t figure how to get to the game you sould really put that in your head

29. Hey Everyone heres a question which Partner do you think is the best out of all the Paper Mario’s?

1.Goombella

2.Wat

3.Bow

4.Boberry

5.yoshi

Please cast your votes on this Paper Mario TTYD and I will find the winner Deadline to cast your vote is the 29th. MAY THE BEST CHARCTER WIN!!!

30. Hey Everyone heres a question which character do you think is the best out of all the paper Mario’s?

1.Goombella

2.Wat

3.Bow

4.Boberry

5.yoshi

31. why don’t buy the third one?

32. I have all three games, beaten Super Paper Mario and Paper Mario, AND gotten to final chapter in thousand year door. This is the best game series ,and Thousand Year Door is Best Game Ever! All are replay able (I’ve Beaten the first game twice, on 2 different files, and created a second file on all games.

Play Paper Mario.

33. Rupees? That’s from zelda.

34. Oops!

You mean SUPER paper mario. The box art you showed is for the original N64 version (paper mario), not Wii version (super paper mario).

35. hey! i just got the games guru to answer my question!

36. sports

37. I beat Paper Mario and Paper mario thosand year door

both r awsome

BUT DONT BUY THE THIRD ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

38. How do you beat huff n puff?

39. this game is awesome

40. is it worth the money? cuze i want it!

41. the shadow queen was fairly easy for me. i beat it on my first try. but if you had trouble with her dont fight boetail. but scince this is about paper mario i found lava pirahna very hard.

42. I beat the game

43. paper mario is my most favorite guy in the whole world

44. how to get the keys to the thousand year door

45. FUNSICKEL99 // July 24, 2008 at 3:10 pm // Reply

THE SHODOW QUEEN WAS HARD

46. luigifreak // July 16, 2008 at 1:26 pm // Reply

this is one of the harder paer mario games. i had trouble staying alive when the goomba king fought me lol!

47. iruka sensei // July 15, 2008 at 3:16 pm // Reply

where can I get paper mario the thousand year door for gamecube cheap in alma arkansas

48. Lol! I like Mario!

49. caykgdrkeq // July 6, 2008 at 8:08 am // Reply

it is easy

50. Whoever posted this, its in paper mario: the thousand year door, not the first one!