Paper Mario

How do you make that giant rock move so you can hit the star block in Chapter 2-3?

Games Guru: Have you given Mimi your Rupees on the first floor? Also, you need to use Pixl Slim to get the Star Block. Use him to pass through the bars and grab the Star Block.

How do you find Goldbob and General White in chapter 7 when you’re in Far Outpost? P.S. There might be a key that unlocks a building that I think Goldbob and the general are in. How do you find the key?

Games Guru: Goldbob is pretty easy. GoldBob is in front of the train station in Posheville. As for the general, find the last house on the right. Search inside and discover a sleeping Ba-Bomb. Keep jumping on him. That’s the general! However, before you are able to get in the house, you have to perform a series of tasks. If you haven’t already done so, start by talking to Koopa Troopa in the far West section of Petalburg.

25 Comments on Paper Mario

1. Help! Can some1 please help me through Yold Ruins? ‘Cuz I got to the end but there is only a floatind door! I wend in to 3D and used Tippi’s power but I died! Please help get me through the entire thing because I had to do a really hard things. Please reply soon! :arrow: B 3000

2. how do you beat the darkness queen

3. shadows of almia // December 15, 2008 at 5:12 pm // Reply

im stuck on the shadow queen HELP!

4. Does anyone know the exact location of the 4 Magical seeds in the places they are in?

5. is there any cheats for this game

6. justkindahere // November 26, 2008 at 10:49 am // Reply

Okay so,
    i have been trying to solve Golbob’s trouble for like ever now. and i cant figure out how to open his house. can i get help with that?

7. 2-2 tie in my voting please send more I need 8 more and you can vote for a second time if you already voted

8. lavaman6000: you can buy it on the wii shop channel.prince caspian: just hit each block once. boohead84: watt is the best member(duh!)

9. in reply to mr. bean: Find all the criminals in mimi’s place and talk to them. one of them will tell you the code into the gerbil generator rooms. go in there and flip to 3-d. find the criminal there and talk to him. he will tell you the code of the room on the very top floor. you need slim to get there. the room contains 1000 rubees.

10. mrbeanhead: you will need a new pixl, a few codes, and a bribe to get the 1,000,000 rubees you need. all in all you only need about 11,000? rubees, which isnt TOO bad once you hit the vip room. USE YOUR FLIP EVEREYWHERE!

11. How do you get enough rubees to pass the level?

12. Thandolwethu // October 10, 2008 at 6:13 pm // Reply

Where do you find the girl in the basement on chapter 2-4

13. Finally I got a second vote the score is tied 1-1 please help me end this as quickly as possible. Please I only need 9 more votes

14. lavaman6000 // October 3, 2008 at 2:43 pm // Reply

wat is the best member

15. lavaman6000 // October 3, 2008 at 1:00 pm // Reply

hey boo where is the original paper i am in need of it badly please answer asap

16. Come on people this is very simple please send me a vote its that easy either Boberry or wat I don’t care who wins I care about getting votes so please send 10 more votes

17. prince caspian // September 29, 2008 at 4:36 pm // Reply

Hey people! On the Wii Paper Mario (Super Paper Mario) how do you make all the blocks light up?

18. how do you pass the part when you have to press the + and 1 buttons?

19. Hey everyone the vote ended in a tie between Boberry and Wat and I need your help cast the last votes but there has to be at least 11 before next Monday before I decide the winner so far Boberry is winning 1-0 you can still vote MAY THE BEST CHARACTER WIN!!!!!!!!!!

20. I think this should be called the “Super Paper Mario” page.

21. hey boo can you help me get mrs.mowz on paper mario the thousand year door