Paper Mario

How do you make that giant rock move so you can hit the star block in Chapter 2-3?

Games Guru: Have you given Mimi your Rupees on the first floor? Also, you need to use Pixl Slim to get the Star Block. Use him to pass through the bars and grab the Star Block.

How do you find Goldbob and General White in chapter 7 when you’re in Far Outpost? P.S. There might be a key that unlocks a building that I think Goldbob and the general are in. How do you find the key?

Games Guru: Goldbob is pretty easy. GoldBob is in front of the train station in Posheville. As for the general, find the last house on the right. Search inside and discover a sleeping Ba-Bomb. Keep jumping on him. That’s the general! However, before you are able to get in the house, you have to perform a series of tasks. If you haven’t already done so, start by talking to Koopa Troopa in the far West section of Petalburg.

26 Comments on Paper Mario

1. I seriously want this Game🙂

2. my favorite partner is bow the boo (no suprise) and if any1 needs tips just say “HEY BOO!” before your question (just do it I need some action.)

3. WAIT!!!I just beat General Guy! Yay!

4. Bowser 3000 // August 19, 2009 at 4:53 pm // Reply

HEY BOO!!!
    Can you help me? I’m on the part were you battle general guy. I can’t beat him! Please helpez-moi.

5. To Tpeace, The seed in Forever forest is on the road to Boos mainsion (just keep going around the circle before u pick ur way and there should be a opening in the middle.)

6. My Fave partner is Vivialn (I call her Vivi) but even though she wasn’t a anserw.

7. ok i have found all the seeds except the one in forever forest please i need help !!!!!!!!!!!!

8. (not going to say) // July 3, 2009 at 12:19 pm // Reply

how do i beat the room with the chest on the cieling and the locked door and pipe??! the pipe room just gives me coins dangit!!

9. to mariomasta: plz tell me if you can get past the fireworks when you beat the game!

10. MarioMasta // June 1, 2009 at 1:39 pm // Reply

i know anything about any chapter ask me anything!!!!

11. I rlready have it it rocks!

12. Elijahyoyo2103 // May 27, 2009 at 4:51 pm // Reply

im stuk on the tree hoses when pixl is capedsur

13. to newzflash: is there any way to get past the endless fireworks in paper mario 1!
    Please answer this!

14. Bowser 3000 // May 9, 2009 at 11:01 am // Reply

HEY BOO!
    How do you pass The room in Koopa Bros. Fortress where there are these switches on pillars? I only have Goombario and Kooper.

15. Mario master // March 28, 2009 at 4:21 pm // Reply

newzflash how do you get to the top of the inside of the giant oak plz help me

16. anyone need any help??? Ive beaten the first paper mario(the Nintendo64 one), the 2nd one (the GameCube one), and ive beaten the third one (the Wii one) ive beaten every one soo if anyone needs any help just comment, i guess…

17. okay, ive already beaten every paper mario and im doing them over….but i cant understand which paper mario u guys are talking about…

18. I love this game.It is so easy.

19. it actually looks like him!

20. Eagleorbust: I Know I have Lavalava and either toad town or Mt. Rugged but I can you give me the locations inside the areas otherwise I’ll get nowhere

21. Ive been watching a walkthrough (Im talking about SPM for the Wii), and A: this game seems fun, and B: this game has alot of references to the original Super Mario Bros. o_0

I WANT THIS GAME AND A WII!

22. Can someone please tell me how to get through the Woah Zone? I asked my friends and Mervulee but I still can’t get through! Please! I am stuck on the room wirth the treasure chest on the ceiling. I saw a door in 3D on the ceiling but I can’t get there!

23. paper mario is coolest game ever

24. eagleorbust // January 6, 2009 at 3:37 pm // Reply

dear Boohead84,

search all these areas and you’ll find them:
    1. Toad Town
    2. Mt. Rugged
    3. Forever Forest
    4. Lavalava Island
    for the mt. rugged one you need parakarry and you can’t get the lavalava one right away with sushie. you have to find something in mt. lavalava (i forget what it is) and find kolorado

25. Please Answer my question about the original Paper Mario and the 4 Magical seed locations.