Paper Mario

How do you make that giant rock move so you can hit the star block in Chapter 2-3?

Games Guru: Have you given Mimi your Rupees on the first floor? Also, you need to use Pixl Slim to get the Star Block. Use him to pass through the bars and grab the Star Block.

How do you find Goldbob and General White in chapter 7 when you’re in Far Outpost? P.S. There might be a key that unlocks a building that I think Goldbob and the general are in. How do you find the key?

Games Guru: Goldbob is pretty easy. GoldBob is in front of the train station in Posheville. As for the general, find the last house on the right. Search inside and discover a sleeping Ba-Bomb. Keep jumping on him. That’s the general! However, before you are able to get in the house, you have to perform a series of tasks. If you haven’t already done so, start by talking to Koopa Troopa in the far West section of Petalburg.

38 Comments on Paper Mario

1. never mind i figured it out

2. sorry i ment its not it

3. to nin*gorin it right across the lake and i did what u said to do but i cant get across the lake plz help

4. Halaswisscheese // February 17, 2011 at 5:20 pm // Reply

Two questions:

1.Do they have this game for virtual console?
    2.If they do, should I buy it?

5. How to grt to the Koopa Bros fortress: After you have gone to shooting star summit, come back to toad town and talk to merlin (he’s the guy in the house with the spinning roof) then go over to the dark toads and talk to them then go see merlin again. If you’r past that and still can’t get to the Koopa Bros fortress, tell me where you are.

6. Paper Mario is also coming for the Nintendo 3Ds, which comes out in March.

7. THIS IS THE N64 ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. n64 gamecube wii wuts nekst

• The next game in the sieries is for the 3ds. An epic system in which will result many epic new games from many different sieries. At e3 2010 this will be revealed to everyone.

(you can guess by the name that the system has three dimensional gaming. The catch is you don’t need 3d glasses)

9. How do you get to face the coopa bros.

10. how do u get to the koopa bros, fortress

12. Hello all I am back and I’m ready to answer questions about the N64 game if you want to ask me about the other 2 go to their respected areas.

13. to beat dry dry ruins you have to find all of the shape gems and put them in their pillars, but the boss is easy if you attack him and not his chomps (those round black things that bark like dogs.

14. Marioexpert101 // May 15, 2010 at 3:11 pm // Reply

how do you beat dry dry ruins?

15. After the game on this one….. you can’t save, but you can still keep playing (=

16. Bowser 3000 // April 26, 2010 at 7:30 pm // Reply

Okay, to avoid Confusion, I’m going to make a new rule: Put SPM if you have a Wii question, PM if it’s N64. For TTYD, go to ther TTYD board. Enough said.

17. To Mr. Person: Talk to all those little chain gang dudes, in 3-D and 2-D, and if they ask to give you a secret for rupees, do it. The secret just might be very helpful.

18. Yeah I think that’s wierd too, and if you look at older comments you can find that people are talking about all three. To defeat super blooper I used the mail turtle and used shell shot every turn I could, and for mario I used star storm and when I ran out of star power I power jumped. But to do that you’ll need lots of FP restoring items.

19. Paper Luigi // April 4, 2010 at 4:23 pm // Reply

Does anyone else find it odd that the question at the top isn’t about Paper Mario? The first part is Super Paper Mario and the second is Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. I have the first one and I am stuck fighting the… the Third(?) Blooper blocking the way to Shiver City Pipe. I also have the second one and I can’t get through the Thousand Year Door dungeon. I am about to buy SPM on ebay and I heard the gameplay is completely different.

20. Dear anyone, what is the code to open the vault full of rupees past the lasers in the mansion in chapter 2??!!!! I really want to know!

• Paper Luigi // April 4, 2010 at 4:28 pm // Reply

Your question confuses me, I just checked all three games'(Super Mario Wiki) Chapter 2s. But none of them is at a mansion.

21. HEY BOO! (or anyone else that knows the answer) How do you destroy the stone blocks that look like the one that was blocking the path in goomba village?

• To qwerty 123, to destroy those blocks you need to get the upgraded version of the hammer ( which is in the dry dry ruins ).

22. Thanks Bowser 3000!

23. I s this game good? Whats the storyline? Should I buy it?

PS: don’t tell me any spoilers or anything.

PSS:A spoiler is like the ending, or something that happens after you’ve compleated the game.

PSSS: Just incase you didn’t know.😉

• Bowser 3000 // January 2, 2010 at 8:41 am // Reply

Yeahm its a really good game, and here’s the plot.
      There is a place in the sky called Star Haven. One day, King Koopa went to star haven and stole the star rod, which has the power to grant wishes and keep peace. Bowser then use the rod to kidnap Princess Peach during a party at her castle. He knocks Mario out and throws him out the top floor window when they are floating out into space. Mario then lands in a place called Goomba village…

24. is paper mario for DS?

25. I only have the Thousand-year door. ::) alien