Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

How do you evolve yourself and your partner? Also, how do you get ALL of the Legendaries? Thank you.

Games Guru: This would take a very long time to answer since there are 33 Legendaries in  the game. Usually, you can find them wandering the floors of various dungeons, but you need a special item to find them. Regarding evolving, you have to defeat Palvia for a second time to evolve your starters. That doesn’t happen until you beat Dark Crater, near the end of the game.

What’s with team raider on the beach after you unlock marine resort?

Games Guru: I know at one point Team Raider is on the beach because they rescued Dugtrio from the water. Otherwise they just sort of hang out. It’s a beach, after all!

How do you get the top screen adjustment on Explorers of Time?

Games Guru: Changing what is displayed on the top screen is done in the options. Just bring up the menu screen, choose “Others” then “Options.” The second option on the list is called “Top screen.” Then simply choose what you would the top screen to display.

How do I recruit Darkrai? I went back and he isn’t there. And what do I do after I beat Darkrai?

Games Guru: First complete a random mission to obtain a Mystery Part or Secret Slab. Put this item in your inventory and go to Mystifying Forest floor 13, Miracle Sea floor 3, Lower Crevasse Cave floor 2, Mt Travail floor 17, or Spacial Rift floor 14. Darkrai will be on the floor somewhere. If you defeat it and it doesn’t join, it will not respawn until the dungeon is exited and re-entered.

There is only one more story event after defeating Darkrai. Simply complete random missions for a few days to get the last event.

What happens after you get the Lucario rank? I already know I can get to a higher rank, but I’m just stuck!

Games Guru: Ranks are increased by taking random missions off the Job Bulletin Board or Outlaw Board. Master Rank is the highest attainable rank.

Could you tell me how many floors dark crater has?

Games Guru: 29 floors, plus the Dark Crater Pit.

686 Comments on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

1. Hey, Pikachu15, could you please tell me the wonder mail code that unlocks Shimmer Desert, The doungeon where Groudon is? Could you also find the wonder mail code that unlocks the doungeon where Kyogre is? I do not know what it is called. Thanks!

2. hay in need to find out how to be eevey can aneyone help me

3. I got the secret slab, but whenever I see Darkrai, he never wants to join my team, which is called Team Poke. Can anyone help?

4. I am also master rank :)

5. I have a mystery part but no secret slab. How do I get one. Also I am master rank and level 77 and 999 hp. I am a totodile. My partner is a turtwig level 73 and has 999 hp also. I already beat darkrai and I have palkia on my team and I still can’t evolve. Can someone help me? P.S. I have a grass coronet and a sky melodica.

6. How many chapters in pokemon dungeon sky version

7. I forgot to mention that I am Master Rank(:

8. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention if anyone can tell me where to get a thunderstone to evolve my Pikachu.

9. Hello, everybody. I am new on this website.But in my Eplorers of darkness, I beat the game. My team is Blaziken Lv.61 and Pikachu Lv.62 I accidentally trashed my mystery part. Is it possibble to get another? If anyone has any questions, ask me.

10. Also to ??????????,after u deafet Dakrai at Deep Dark Crater,he will appear at Mystifying Forest; floor 13,Miracle Sea Bottom; floor 3,Crevice Cave bottom; floor 2,MT. Travil;Floor 17, and Sky Rift bottom;floor 14.He only appears after manapy has told you about to marine Resort,and u have a Mystery part/Secret slab in your bag.

11. to ?????????,the next event after darkrai is the concealed ruins (the ruins that came unlocked after u defeted regigigas) it has 30 floors and when ur holding a mysetery part/secertslab Raikou will on floor 20 and floor 29.Pluse you might want to bring a key along for the treasure chamber on floor 29.

12. XD i finally got Aricuno on my team :b

13. In red and blue mystery dungouns (don’t know how to spell it right :() There is a lot to do after the credits roll, like befriending Kyogre in the stormy sea.

14. final maze has 48 floors, but I looked online and it says that you could get Jurachi, suicune, and moltrase

15. ?????????????? // September 12, 2009 at 3:19 pm // Reply

i want to know how to unlock the next event after darkrai.i cant recruit darkrai.

16. SuperShadic999 // August 14, 2009 at 6:28 am // Reply

Oh yeah, I am Silver Spiker.
    My Blaziken lv.72 knows Blast Burn!

17. SuperShadic999 // August 14, 2009 at 5:44 am // Reply

To robotcha98:
    I was a totodile too on Luxray and the Luxio tribe.
    If your partner is Cyndaquil it will be easier because of SmokeScreen.
    My suggestion is:
    Turn on all your partner’s offensive attacks(Razor Leaf, Thundershock, Ember) and throw a XEye Seed, Totter Seed, or Blinker Seed(You cant use a Decoy orb)at Luxray, then focus on the Luxio. If you get paralyzed, use the AB Wait trick until the paralysis wears off, or use a Cheriberry. If your HP gets low, use Oran or Sitrus Berries. On turns where you can use attacks, use Watergun if you have it.
    Thats all I can help you.
    SuperShadic999

18. To robatcha98, make sure to bring a ground type pokemon with you to take them out faster. Also, have many reviver seeds and other seeds such as stun seeds and violent seeds. Hope I Could Help! :D

19. To LugiaEX-a good grass type is Bulbasaur or Turtwig or Treeco

20. i can’t beat luxray and the luxio tribe because i am totadile, a water type who is weak to elctric attacks. HELP!!!

21. pokemonrules: if you have a torchic on your team, beating darkrai is easier. But if you don’t have one here’s what I suggest. Don’t get to close to Darkrai, as it move Night Shade will deal a fixed amount of damage to all of the pokemon in the 8 squares surrounding it- in this battle, 53 pts. Hit Darkrai with a seed to immobilize it, and then take out the other pokemon with mass attacks.Glad I could help!

22. pokemon123456789 // August 3, 2009 at 6:34 am // Reply

how do you get to palkia?

23. pokemon123456789 // August 1, 2009 at 4:19 pm // Reply

i beat the guild

24. pokemon123456789 // July 31, 2009 at 12:09 pm // Reply

I am stuck on firgting the guild. can someone help me

25. I’m champion of this game AquaFlame. ^^ I’m the one who beat and unlocked everything and help people with this game here.

26. A guy who likes pokemon // July 30, 2009 at 12:18 pm // Reply

Why would nintendo put things in that are not important to the storyline? I have wondered why for a long time. First I discovered things in pokemon diamond that made no sense at all and that served no purpose, and now I wonder why team raider is in mystery dungeon, if they truly serve no purpose at all. These pointless things are annoying and frustrating.

27. pokemonrules // July 29, 2009 at 4:10 pm // Reply

How do you defeat darkrai? I just can’t defeat him

28. beat the game twice // July 28, 2009 at 5:34 pm // Reply

zero island is a hundred floors and i beat the game easier with a munchlax as my hero and treeko as my partner

29. My team is Pikachu, Chimchar, Lucario, and Darkrai, all level 100. My team name is PokePals-X. Feel free to battle me anytime on Wi-Fi…If you think you can beat me. lol

30. I am finally back! Need any help call me , champion of this game!

31. flyingblaziken // July 17, 2009 at 7:25 am // Reply

I’m gonna try and get separate Mystery Dungeon boards.

32. I’m finally back! :D If you need ANY help with this game, ask me. I know everything about this game such, as locations, Pokemon, storyline, cheats, side quests, etc. :D

33. pokegirl23 // July 9, 2009 at 9:56 pm // Reply

chimchar980, what part are you stuck on in the blizzard island. I’ve beaten the game up to the last legendry pokemon. So I may be able to help!

34. i beat the whole game, including the darkrai part. it was sooo easy, everyone says its hard because darkrai kept on using double team throughout the battle. It was easy for me because i was a torchic and i used mirror move and darkrai used nightmare and then he fell asleep because of mirror move and he was asleep the whole entire battle

what is the wonder mail code to get the 7 treasures missions so i can recruit mew???

now all i do is erase my game then play it all over again, then erase, and so on and so on…

35. pokeguy64 // July 7, 2009 at 3:29 pm // Reply

I can’t beat Dialga in temporal spire.Can anyone help me out?Thanks.

36. chimchar980 // July 7, 2009 at 1:25 am // Reply

can anyone help im stuck on Bizzard island

37. pokegirl23 // July 3, 2009 at 6:12 pm // Reply

I’m not sure if that is all, but it’s a start.

38. pokegirl23 // July 3, 2009 at 6:08 pm // Reply

As far as i concerned mud, I think the only thing you can do is work on getting the mystery part, or secret slab, and then going to dungons to recruit rare pokemon. After that it is just doing jobs, and trying to earn the master rank.

39. ifernape, to eveolve, you need to prevent the “Palnets paralysis”, then beat the guild. to eveolve you or your partner, you need to wait a bit and go to spacial rift and friend plakia

40. chimchar980 // June 25, 2009 at 6:21 pm // Reply

ANYONE!!!!?????!!!!!!!!!!!

41. I am at the point where Team Radar rescues Dugtrio on the beach.and am stuck doing jobs off the joblist.Can you advise how to get to the next event? Thanks.

42. Still stuck…I am at the point where Team Radar rescues Dugtrio on the beach.and am stuck doing jobs off the joblist.Can you advise how to get to the next event? Thanks.

43. ashfan1234567890 // June 25, 2009 at 8:23 am // Reply

how meny floors are in mestery jungle

44. chimchar980 // June 24, 2009 at 2:22 pm // Reply

why did u change name I liked pikachu15 anway U DID NOT ANSWER MY QU!!!!!!!!!!!

45. ifernape101 // June 24, 2009 at 2:17 pm // Reply

in pokemon explorers of time, how to evovle in luminous spring?

46. chimchar980 // June 24, 2009 at 2:03 pm // Reply

that does not anwser my QU!!!!!

47. btw pikachu15, after manaphy, you have to goto spacial rift and recruit palkia to eveolve starters. explorers of sky seems uncool. they added new starters, but only guys like shinx and phanpy.

48. just a hint dudes, once you prevent the “planet’s paralysis”, save up all of your blue gummis. you’ll meet manaphy, and he only eats blue gummis. about 2 or 3 will do. this way, you do not have to thoroughly search craggy coast looking for blue gummis.

49. Actually, pikachu15, I started over. btw, Aquaflame, i don’t think that they put shaymin in the game. he was just a bonus for pkmn d and p. Like Mew, he isn’t a regular legendary.

50. chimchar980 // June 21, 2009 at 10:08 pm // Reply

sorry,

chimchars are fire spin , slack off, flame wheel, flamethower
    piplup, brine ,drillpeck , whirlpool ,hydro pump