Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

How do you evolve yourself and your partner? Also, how do you get ALL of the Legendaries? Thank you.

Games Guru: This would take a very long time to answer since there are 33 Legendaries in  the game. Usually, you can find them wandering the floors of various dungeons, but you need a special item to find them. Regarding evolving, you have to defeat Palvia for a second time to evolve your starters. That doesn’t happen until you beat Dark Crater, near the end of the game.

What’s with team raider on the beach after you unlock marine resort?

Games Guru: I know at one point Team Raider is on the beach because they rescued Dugtrio from the water. Otherwise they just sort of hang out. It’s a beach, after all!

How do you get the top screen adjustment on Explorers of Time?

Games Guru: Changing what is displayed on the top screen is done in the options. Just bring up the menu screen, choose “Others” then “Options.” The second option on the list is called “Top screen.” Then simply choose what you would the top screen to display.

How do I recruit Darkrai? I went back and he isn’t there. And what do I do after I beat Darkrai?

Games Guru: First complete a random mission to obtain a Mystery Part or Secret Slab. Put this item in your inventory and go to Mystifying Forest floor 13, Miracle Sea floor 3, Lower Crevasse Cave floor 2, Mt Travail floor 17, or Spacial Rift floor 14. Darkrai will be on the floor somewhere. If you defeat it and it doesn’t join, it will not respawn until the dungeon is exited and re-entered.

There is only one more story event after defeating Darkrai. Simply complete random missions for a few days to get the last event.

What happens after you get the Lucario rank? I already know I can get to a higher rank, but I’m just stuck!

Games Guru: Ranks are increased by taking random missions off the Job Bulletin Board or Outlaw Board. Master Rank is the highest attainable rank.

Could you tell me how many floors dark crater has?

Games Guru: 29 floors, plus the Dark Crater Pit.

25 Comments on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

1. Here is a question and if you get it right, I will tell you a cheat code. Okay: How do you get a Ho-oh AND Lugia in Darkness and Time?

2. grovyle,s cool // January 20, 2009 at 11:20 am // Reply

my favorite pokemon is groyle

3. grovyle,s cool // January 20, 2009 at 11:18 am // Reply

help me in hiden land

4. Dear Super Sonic,

5. have you heard about purity forest and murky cave?

6. Super Sonic: Hero and Ghost

7. Boohead84, YOU’RE RIGHT!! 10 POINTS! eagleorbust and Boohead84 are tied! NEXT QUESTION! What type of pokemon CAN’T be you’re _______ (figure it out) pokemon?
    A: Hero pokemon & Water type
    B: Partner pokemon & Normal type
    C: Hero pokemon & Ghost type
    D: None of the above
    Answers please! P.S. This might stump you!!

8. My team is Pokepals-X. I am Pikachu lv.100, Chimchar Lv.100, Lucario LV.78, and Mew LV.98

9. ur right andy thanks!

10. mama mia mario // January 14, 2009 at 10:08 am // Reply

i was the first 1 2 say water!

11. Where is Lugia and Ho-oh? [Darkness] I just need to know this and I will know everything about Mystery Dungeon!

12. Shaymin lover // January 13, 2009 at 10:02 pm // Reply

13. fredy fogo mudkip // January 13, 2009 at 9:57 pm // Reply

no i Had Empoleon

14. Super Sonic,

C. Fire

Awsome Pikachu (Zack$)

D. Discharge

15. Dear Super Sonic,

The answer is A:water.

16. Awesome pikachu: discharge, Super Sonic CMON MAN WATER!!!!!!!!

17. Super Sonic, THAT IS SO SIMPLE!!! All the pokemon in Team Skull are purple/black. So the only one that isn’t is Teddiursa! Sheesh, think of a challenging question already!!!!

18. eagleorbust, Correct! 10 points! Question number 2! If there’s a pokemon that has the ability drain storm ability, you can’t use what type of attack?
    A: water
    B: grass
    C: fire
    D: ground
    Answers please!

19. the above is only for pokemon mystery dungeon explerers of time and darkness ;o

20. i have any wonder mail code you want just tell me,where(example:beach cave),what type of mission(example:outlaw mission),how many floors(example:1floor),reward(example:golden mask). 🙂

21. Awsome Pikachu (Zack$) // January 9, 2009 at 3:34 pm // Reply

Quiz: Which move Hurts all the pokemon in the room exsept you and your team members?

A:Sky attack

23. eagleorbust // January 8, 2009 at 1:22 am // Reply

I love this game, its soooo coool;)

24. Thats easy, tedyursa.

25. eagleorbust // January 6, 2009 at 3:16 pm // Reply