Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

How do you evolve yourself and your partner? Also, how do you get ALL of the Legendaries? Thank you.

Games Guru: This would take a very long time to answer since there are 33 Legendaries in  the game. Usually, you can find them wandering the floors of various dungeons, but you need a special item to find them. Regarding evolving, you have to defeat Palvia for a second time to evolve your starters. That doesn’t happen until you beat Dark Crater, near the end of the game.

What’s with team raider on the beach after you unlock marine resort?

Games Guru: I know at one point Team Raider is on the beach because they rescued Dugtrio from the water. Otherwise they just sort of hang out. It’s a beach, after all!

How do you get the top screen adjustment on Explorers of Time?

Games Guru: Changing what is displayed on the top screen is done in the options. Just bring up the menu screen, choose “Others” then “Options.” The second option on the list is called “Top screen.” Then simply choose what you would the top screen to display.

How do I recruit Darkrai? I went back and he isn’t there. And what do I do after I beat Darkrai?

Games Guru: First complete a random mission to obtain a Mystery Part or Secret Slab. Put this item in your inventory and go to Mystifying Forest floor 13, Miracle Sea floor 3, Lower Crevasse Cave floor 2, Mt Travail floor 17, or Spacial Rift floor 14. Darkrai will be on the floor somewhere. If you defeat it and it doesn’t join, it will not respawn until the dungeon is exited and re-entered.

There is only one more story event after defeating Darkrai. Simply complete random missions for a few days to get the last event.

What happens after you get the Lucario rank? I already know I can get to a higher rank, but I’m just stuck!

Games Guru: Ranks are increased by taking random missions off the Job Bulletin Board or Outlaw Board. Master Rank is the highest attainable rank.

Could you tell me how many floors dark crater has?

Games Guru: 29 floors, plus the Dark Crater Pit.

25 Comments on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

1. I want to know how to recruit Lugia (my favorite pokemon)

I also want the golden mask.

Also, how do you recruit Raquaza, Moltres, Zapdos, and Articuno? What about Garitina? I need a lot of help. Also, what is at the end of the concealed ruins?

2. Super sonic water attacks have no effect on storm drain ability

3. How much floors have world Abbys.

4. Giratina Destroyer // February 6, 2009 at 2:44 pm // Reply

That is much better!

5. I got 30 legendaries // February 6, 2009 at 2:44 pm // Reply

I am changing my name to Giratina destroyer. P.S. I cannot beat giratina very well, but I will do it today!!

6. I got 30 legendaries // February 6, 2009 at 2:07 pm // Reply

Giratina is HARD, I almost got to him when a nindoroqueen used earth power and killed me, Pikachu, Mew, deoxys, and Darkria all in ONE hit!!!!!!!

7. I got 30 legendaries // February 6, 2009 at 12:56 pm // Reply

Ask me any question, If I am here I will try to answer them with Truth.
    And about shaymin, I think he is hiding in the meadows in the southern grassy areas, I will try to bring a secret slab and find him if he is there, Sounds logical doesn’t it?

8. I got 30 legendaries // February 6, 2009 at 12:38 pm // Reply

Dear trainers I found an easy way through Monster houses. Use discharge.
    To get rayquaza BRING AN ICE TYPE LEADER!!! and have your leader wear a golden mask. Theis way he always recruits if YOU kill him first.

9. pokemon ranger 23 // February 5, 2009 at 1:20 pm // Reply

how do you complete the game pokemon mystery dungeon explores of darkness

10. I changed the Mew on my team to Darkrai. [Team Pokepals-X]

11. I am changing my name to Pikachu15. [only for this Mystery Dungeon section.]

12. were do i go to get all the ledenarys with the secret slab

13. I got darkrai after about 50 times(not exaggerated) and please rate this team(1-10):

Feraligator lv.100
    Darkrai lv.57(still in progress)
    Deoxys lv.48(still in progress)
    Creselia lv.76(still in progress)

I also have the following legendaries Articuno,Zapdos,Dialga,palkia,Heatran,Celebi,Mew,Manaphy, all 4 Regis,giratina,Rayquaza,and Groudon,

14. HOW DO YOU BEAT ZAPADOS

15. How do you get past Waterfall Cave?

16. i like pokemon its cool… also i like the other game fire red i beat that game its awesome
    – M!LKY W@y

17. Ho-ho: Manaphy will tell u that there is a place with a lot of gummis and they decide to pay a visit

18. to super sonic A

19. how do you get marine resort

20. Dear shadow pokemon1,

You are wrong! I recriuted them and I Didn’t need any specific pokemon!

21. shadow pokemon1 // January 24, 2009 at 9:12 pm // Reply

DUDE its sooooo…easy to get palkia on yor team you have to get dialga on your team and azelf also your team mate to oh… and did I mention darkrai but you don,t get partners on your team but your gonna have to no some powerful attacks to get them like hyper beam, pschycic , air attack, and also roar of time to get them to join your team.

22. How do you get past the part with the wind earlier in the game?

23. My team is Pokepals-X. I am Pikachu LV. 100, partner is Chimchar LV.100, Lucario LV.90, and Mew LV.100.

24. If you try to recruit Dialga, After hidden highland it’ll automaticcally take you to temporal tower. Lugia is on18f in surrounded sea and Ho’Oh is on Mt.mistral 19f, you need the mystery part or secret slab (Time and Darkness) where is labarinth cave???

25. My team is Pokepals-X