Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

How do you evolve yourself and your partner? Also, how do you get ALL of the Legendaries? Thank you.

Games Guru: This would take a very long time to answer since there are 33 Legendaries in  the game. Usually, you can find them wandering the floors of various dungeons, but you need a special item to find them. Regarding evolving, you have to defeat Palvia for a second time to evolve your starters. That doesn’t happen until you beat Dark Crater, near the end of the game.

What’s with team raider on the beach after you unlock marine resort?

Games Guru: I know at one point Team Raider is on the beach because they rescued Dugtrio from the water. Otherwise they just sort of hang out. It’s a beach, after all!

How do you get the top screen adjustment on Explorers of Time?

Games Guru: Changing what is displayed on the top screen is done in the options. Just bring up the menu screen, choose “Others” then “Options.” The second option on the list is called “Top screen.” Then simply choose what you would the top screen to display.

How do I recruit Darkrai? I went back and he isn’t there. And what do I do after I beat Darkrai?

Games Guru: First complete a random mission to obtain a Mystery Part or Secret Slab. Put this item in your inventory and go to Mystifying Forest floor 13, Miracle Sea floor 3, Lower Crevasse Cave floor 2, Mt Travail floor 17, or Spacial Rift floor 14. Darkrai will be on the floor somewhere. If you defeat it and it doesn’t join, it will not respawn until the dungeon is exited and re-entered.

There is only one more story event after defeating Darkrai. Simply complete random missions for a few days to get the last event.

What happens after you get the Lucario rank? I already know I can get to a higher rank, but I’m just stuck!

Games Guru: Ranks are increased by taking random missions off the Job Bulletin Board or Outlaw Board. Master Rank is the highest attainable rank.

Could you tell me how many floors dark crater has?

Games Guru: 29 floors, plus the Dark Crater Pit.

686 Comments on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

1. Maxmax1374 // July 25, 2013 at 7:40 pm // Reply

how do you get to shaymins home

2. I have the demo of the new mystery dungeon and I have over 900.
    also if you steal from the shop in the dungeons you will be killed from the merchant.

3. on explorers of time i still have to beat the waterfall dungeon anyone have tips

4. Where is the machine to go to fiery field. And is there any tips someone can give me on that treasure place I forgot its name

5. what happens after you evolve in pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of time

6. deoxy is leade of red rescue team // July 25, 2012 at 11:46 am // Reply

guys how do you get a oran berry for the job bulletien i cant find one P.S please dont laugh im that far back

7. tysploshin flame // March 7, 2012 at 9:54 am // Reply

what is a golden seed?

8. hey guys, haven’t forumed here recently. i havent really played this in a while but i’ve been busy with new games. and how ARE my blaziken and raichu you say? level 100 and level 95 respectively

9. I keep fainting at amp plains trying to defeat the heard of Shinx
    how can I Defeat them without revives. My game is Pokemon Mystery dungon explorers of time. PLEASE HELP!!!!

10. My swampert is level 99and charizard is70

11. dear ridley HA MY CHARMANDER IS LV 46 IN YOU FACE!!!!!:)

12. pokemon409 // July 25, 2011 at 5:24 pm // Reply

i can’t beat the exam. I can get through the dungeon, but I can’t beat wigglytuff and his guild. oh, have you ever tried to steal one of the items in the dungeon shops? fun, fun, fun, and funny.

13. Team mudchic // June 8, 2011 at 2:46 pm // Reply

Here is a great way to easily defeat bosses:
    What you need, the leader to know endeavor(mudkip is a good choice)
    A powerful pokemon in your team

Strategy: lure the boss near you, use endeavor have your teammate use a powerful attack, and viola! you have a fantastic way to beat any boss (one pokemon of course, but can be used on more than one pokemon, just more difficult) used this on dialga, beat it first time

14. Team mudchic // June 6, 2011 at 4:56 pm // Reply

is it rue that once you get master rank, you and your partner get 999hp?

15. Ridley XD // June 5, 2011 at 3:41 pm // Reply

Wow. I’m surprised people still play this game. It IS cool though!

16. P.P.S. How many floors are in Far Amp Plains?

17. P.S. Meowth is LV. 17 and so is Pikachu. Also have a LV. 14 Beedrill and a LV. 12 Budew, if that helps.

18. Help Me!! i’m playing Explorers of Darkness and i am stuck in Far Amp Plains and i keep dying at certain points. I’m Meowth and my partner is Pikachu. Advice please?!

19. mrmustache // May 25, 2011 at 1:31 pm // Reply

I need to know all the possible starter pokemon. Please help!

20. How do you recruet Deoxys in Blue Rescue Team?

21. Is this for Pokemon Red Rescue Team or for explorers of darkness

22. You guys might not remember me, I used to forum a TON on here. Either way, I’m back, and team Demons is still the top one out there. Other than Pokepals, we’ve got the top number of rescues, and ZERO failures. :3

23. how do you restart

24. whats the point of the color of the bow you get in the beginning

25. How do you beat dusknoir?I NEED HELP!

26. People, if you ever see a team trying to rescue you called Cipher, Snagem, or PikaFlame, it is probably me. Most likely, you never will.

27. I never knew you could do this on an iPod touch!

28. I can’t get temporal tower! I am, and don’t ask how, a LV. 34 riolu and my partner is a LV. 33 charmander. Don’t ask me HOW I got there at LV. 34. Anyone have advice?

1 11 12 13