Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

How do you evolve yourself and your partner? Also, how do you get ALL of the Legendaries? Thank you.

Games Guru: This would take a very long time to answer since there are 33 Legendaries in  the game. Usually, you can find them wandering the floors of various dungeons, but you need a special item to find them. Regarding evolving, you have to defeat Palvia for a second time to evolve your starters. That doesn’t happen until you beat Dark Crater, near the end of the game.

What’s with team raider on the beach after you unlock marine resort?

Games Guru: I know at one point Team Raider is on the beach because they rescued Dugtrio from the water. Otherwise they just sort of hang out. It’s a beach, after all!

How do you get the top screen adjustment on Explorers of Time?

Games Guru: Changing what is displayed on the top screen is done in the options. Just bring up the menu screen, choose “Others” then “Options.” The second option on the list is called “Top screen.” Then simply choose what you would the top screen to display.

How do I recruit Darkrai? I went back and he isn’t there. And what do I do after I beat Darkrai?

Games Guru: First complete a random mission to obtain a Mystery Part or Secret Slab. Put this item in your inventory and go to Mystifying Forest floor 13, Miracle Sea floor 3, Lower Crevasse Cave floor 2, Mt Travail floor 17, or Spacial Rift floor 14. Darkrai will be on the floor somewhere. If you defeat it and it doesn’t join, it will not respawn until the dungeon is exited and re-entered.

There is only one more story event after defeating Darkrai. Simply complete random missions for a few days to get the last event.

What happens after you get the Lucario rank? I already know I can get to a higher rank, but I’m just stuck!

Games Guru: Ranks are increased by taking random missions off the Job Bulletin Board or Outlaw Board. Master Rank is the highest attainable rank.

Could you tell me how many floors dark crater has?

Games Guru: 29 floors, plus the Dark Crater Pit.

25 Comments on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

1. To Torterra fan, I suggest you bring many reviver seeds from doing the sentry duty over and over again on the bottom floor of the guild. [Don’t worry, everybody has this problem.]

2. pokemon expert // February 26, 2009 at 6:39 pm // Reply

I will tell locations of all 491 pokemon! But one a day. Blubasaur: Mystifying Forest 1F-13F

3. No, its not from Diamond and Pearl boohead84. Go to 30th floor of Mystery Jungle.

4. Torterra fan // February 25, 2009 at 6:12 pm // Reply

I can not beat darkrai cresselia keeps fainting how can I beat him

5. No, its not in Diamond and pearl

6. if you don’t belev in ghost go to the Mine lithghouse

7. you can only get rontom from wonder mail and i have him

8. Pikachu15: isn’t that in Diamond and pearl I think u got the wrong game

9. To get your Grass Cornet back, Go back to Mew and fight it again.

10. how do you get a golden mask

11. Giratina Destroyer // February 16, 2009 at 3:50 pm // Reply

I have lost my grass cornet, how do I get it back?

12. I am a battle warrior I defeated groudon!!!!!!!

13. Hey I could use that info!!! Pikachu 15.

14. Lugia is on Bfloor18 with a mystery part.{Hope this helps Giratina Destroyer, I worked hard to find it}!

15. Im a girl but i love pokemon and i have all the pokemon games ever made and i know the woder mail codes for the mystery part and the secret slab if you need them.

16. hey! i just took a quiz on another website to find out wut eevee evolotion i am most like! it said i am most like vaporeon! thats awesome!

17. flyingblaziken // February 12, 2009 at 6:51 pm // Reply

There is a mystery dungeon 3 coming: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. It is featuring Arceus and Shaymin Sky Forme.

18. Giratina Destroyer // February 12, 2009 at 6:28 pm // Reply

I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that electvire question, My little brother got pesky and typed it in. Thank you pikachu 15.

19. Giratina Destroyer // February 11, 2009 at 8:07 am // Reply

How do you get a Electivire? [The evolved form of electabuzz]

20. Pikachu15 [A.K.A Lucario15] // February 10, 2009 at 8:17 am // Reply

To Giratina Destroyer, You get Giratina in Turnback cave in the fourth secret lake. You unlock it when you complete your pokedex.

21. I got 30 legendaries // February 9, 2009 at 5:56 pm // Reply

Dear LugiaEX, To get lugia, first get a golden mask, go to bottemless sea floor 18, your leader should hold the golden mask. Make sure your team is atleast level 80, And kill him with your leader.

22. Giratina Destroyer // February 8, 2009 at 5:29 pm // Reply

Can someone ask me a question?
    I still can’t get Giratina.

23. Remember, You can ask me ANYTHING.

24. Go to cp=All at the bottom of this screen to see all of these in order.

25. This is my team:

Blaziken

Pikachu (Should I replace with lanturn?)

Lapras, Dewgong, Glacion (which should I do?)

….what is a good grass type?