Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

How do you evolve yourself and your partner? Also, how do you get ALL of the Legendaries? Thank you.

Games Guru: This would take a very long time to answer since there are 33 Legendaries in  the game. Usually, you can find them wandering the floors of various dungeons, but you need a special item to find them. Regarding evolving, you have to defeat Palvia for a second time to evolve your starters. That doesn’t happen until you beat Dark Crater, near the end of the game.

What’s with team raider on the beach after you unlock marine resort?

Games Guru: I know at one point Team Raider is on the beach because they rescued Dugtrio from the water. Otherwise they just sort of hang out. It’s a beach, after all!

How do you get the top screen adjustment on Explorers of Time?

Games Guru: Changing what is displayed on the top screen is done in the options. Just bring up the menu screen, choose “Others” then “Options.” The second option on the list is called “Top screen.” Then simply choose what you would the top screen to display.

How do I recruit Darkrai? I went back and he isn’t there. And what do I do after I beat Darkrai?

Games Guru: First complete a random mission to obtain a Mystery Part or Secret Slab. Put this item in your inventory and go to Mystifying Forest floor 13, Miracle Sea floor 3, Lower Crevasse Cave floor 2, Mt Travail floor 17, or Spacial Rift floor 14. Darkrai will be on the floor somewhere. If you defeat it and it doesn’t join, it will not respawn until the dungeon is exited and re-entered.

There is only one more story event after defeating Darkrai. Simply complete random missions for a few days to get the last event.

What happens after you get the Lucario rank? I already know I can get to a higher rank, but I’m just stuck!

Games Guru: Ranks are increased by taking random missions off the Job Bulletin Board or Outlaw Board. Master Rank is the highest attainable rank.

Could you tell me how many floors dark crater has?

Games Guru: 29 floors, plus the Dark Crater Pit.

25 Comments on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

1. chimchar980 // June 21, 2009 at 10:03 pm // Reply

To pikachu15,
    HELP im stuck on blizzard island my 2 pokemon are chimchar as leader and partner is piplup both at Lv.51

chimchars moves piplup moves
    flame wheel brine
    slack off drill peck
    fire spin and flamethower whirlpool and hydro pump ( plez help soon)

2. I ment to say I beat DARKRIA. Im DESPRIT for a answer.im literly Stuck.maby pikachu 15 could help.it looks like he’s awsome at this.

3. I defeated palkia and now I am stuck doing jobs off the joblist. I need help getting to the next legendary pokemon.

4. young money // June 20, 2009 at 1:25 pm // Reply

can you tell me how many floors are in temporal tower

5. can some body rescue me in temporal tower ill give you the sos mail code

6. To EA Comics, Then there isn’t much left to do. Team Raider and Dugtrio don’t do anything besides talk to you.

7. Pikachu15 // June 9, 2009 at 8:16 pm // Reply

To Optimistic Pessimist, Yeah, I know there is nothing after Manaphy besides working on getting to Master Rank, Rare Items, collecting Legendaries, and a somewhat secret mission in collecting All the Legendary items from certain Legendaries. I already did all of these, but there not part of the storyline, but more like side quests.😀

8. EA Comics // June 9, 2009 at 6:10 pm // Reply

plz help me!!i already completed everthing!!but i saw dugtrio at the beach with team raider?

9. flyingblaziken // June 9, 2009 at 8:12 am // Reply

Hey, I haven’t really played the Mystery Dungeon games lately. Should I get Explorers of Sky when it comes out?

10. Optimistic Pessimist // June 8, 2009 at 5:51 pm // Reply

Who do you think I should use in Lake Afar?
    Vote now!

1.Cresselia
    2.Darkrai
    3.Regigigas
    4.Dialga
    5.Palkia

11. Optimistic Pessimist // June 8, 2009 at 5:26 pm // Reply

To Pikachu:

There is nothing after Manaphy.

12. I HAVE 30 LEGENDAIREYS AND I HAVE HAD THE GAME FOR 3 DAYS

13. Pikachu15 // June 6, 2009 at 1:19 pm // Reply

To THEanswerMan, I do. Do you want me to tell you their moves?

14. i have bulbusar and piplup but i cannot beat wiggilytuff what do i do???

15. Silver Spiker // June 5, 2009 at 3:14 pm // Reply

Tails:”Yes!”
    Sonic:”All right!”
    Mighty:”Sweet!”
    I Beat Dark Crater!

16. elmos weird // June 5, 2009 at 11:16 am // Reply

when do you get dialga on your team
    oh yeah who is the good guy palkia or dialga

17. elmos weird // June 5, 2009 at 11:12 am // Reply

how many chapters are in pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of time

18. THEanswerMAN // June 3, 2009 at 7:50 am // Reply

anyone know what all chimchar or squirtles moves are?

19. Pikachu15 // June 3, 2009 at 7:31 am // Reply

To CamelDude, you say you got stuck in Deep Spatial Rift? Ok, then tell me the info on your team such as what pokemon are with you, what moves they know, what their IQ’s are, and any useful items that are with you. Glad I could Help! ^_^

20. Pikachu15 // June 3, 2009 at 7:26 am // Reply

To AquaFlame, the storyline after Darkrai isn’t much at all. Manaphy comes back, Dugtrio was saved by Team Raider which is on the the Beach. You unlock many other places such as Marine Resort. You can work on getting to Master Rank. It takes a lot of time, but is worth it in the end. You can also work on trying to get all the legendaries and complete the secret quest of collecting all the legendary items from Mew, Raquaza, Giratina, Articuno, etc. There are many other legendaries that even deal with the storyline and you have to go look for them for yourself, that makes a lot more challenging.

21. Pikachu15 // June 2, 2009 at 5:50 pm // Reply

To elmos weird, you can evolve Charmander in the Luminous Spring.
    Also to blackflamer43, I am not wrong about the evolving thing. You DO NOT need to recruit Palkia to evolve your pokemon, I know because I have evolved my pokemon without recruiting Palkia first.

22. flyingblaziken // June 2, 2009 at 5:03 pm // Reply

Here’s a Mystery Dungeon news flash. The 3rd installment in the series, Explorers of Sky, is set for release in Fall 2009.

23. Hey I’m back! I was gone. What is the last story event after defeating Darkrai?!?!Help please!!!!!!!!

24. Pikachu15 // June 2, 2009 at 7:53 am // Reply

So far, anybody I have uploaded many teams from wi-fi that were Master Ranks like me, and I beat them all. Is there nobody who can beat me? lol!
    My team is called Pokepals-X.
    Pikachu (Me) LV.100
    Chimchar (Partner) LV.100
    Lucario LV.100
    Darkrai LV.100
    Looking forward to fighting your teams. Just post them here so I know who I go against. ^_^

25. elmos weird // June 1, 2009 at 9:48 am // Reply

how do you evolve charmander in mystery dungueon explorers of time

1 16 17 18 19 20 26