Bionicle: The Game

In the second tahu level, is half the screen supposed to be blocked out?

Games Guru: I don’t think so. There were a lot of problems with the first Bionicle game. Unfortunately, I wouldn’t be surprised if something like this happened. The best of the series is Bionicle Heroes for the DS and Game Boy Advance.

In the tahu level, how do you get past the Bohrok at the end?

Games Guru: There are actually two Tahu levels. I’ll take you through the first one.

The Bohrok are pretty nasty because they swarm. Notice that they shoot all at once, mostly energy disks, but sometimes lasers. Get out of the way and target any one Bohrok. Each enemy has to be shot about four times before dying. Take them out one by one and you’ll be rewarded with a pretty cool movie.

31 Comments on Bionicle: The Game

1. magicfreak // June 16, 2012 at 3:15 pm // Reply

How do you get past the part where Gali has to get the mask at the bottom of the abyss?

2. I never played it, but I’m a huge bionicle fan.

3. doodudnder head // October 19, 2011 at 9:45 pm // Reply

it is so so so cool

4. i cannot beat the bohrok on the 1rst tahu level

5. bionical 101 // July 14, 2011 at 10:44 pm // Reply

spining wierd thind help i beat the arena thingy

6. HAYDENFUNKY // March 23, 2011 at 9:01 pm // Reply

I AM STUCK ON THIS LEVEL GET ON THE THEIRD LOWEST PLATFORM I ALMOST BEAT HIM HES HARD HAVE U PLAYED HALO MAN ITS REALY HARD

7. wish i had the game

8. WHY WAS BIONICLE HEROES RATED T FOR TEEN?!

9. Where can you find the game cause i dont have it

10. seriously?it is the easiest and most fun game ever!!!!!!!!!!

11. five foot four guy // September 7, 2010 at 9:54 am // Reply

i was never a fan of bionicle

12. BIONICLE101 // July 8, 2010 at 7:41 pm // Reply

if you look around as tahu a lot near the matoran saying “we need rahi power to open that door” youll find a wooden object jump onit and run its a treadmill

13. BIONICLE101 // July 8, 2010 at 7:37 pm // Reply

how do you unlock anyone besides tahu
    how do you beat the arena room ? i cant kill blue bohrok at the start because of force fields on the pillars and cant beat the blue one who jumps off the ledge

14. In the tahu mata level,in the chamber filled with Nui-Jaga,dodge the one u r fighting and bring down the columns to stop the others.Then,defeat the one u r fighting which is as simple as a multi-bolt.

15. I saw a let’s play of this. It’s an absolutely horrible 2-hour representation of an awesome 2-year storyline.

16. I can’t get past the Bohrok. Please help!

17. I got 2 boss’s and i fond a secert place in the 2nd part of where you can play with you pet’s{aka boss}.there is a hole there leading two difrint place’s.

18. This is a good game. It’s very easy too!

19. bohrok korahk // October 8, 2009 at 9:41 pm // Reply

not alot of problems and it is easy

20. The final level is awesome!!! takua is THE BEST CHARACTER TO PLAY AS IN THIS GAME!!!!!.

21. spartan 117 // August 28, 2009 at 5:24 am // Reply

how do you get past the 2 level in bionicle:the game I dont know what to do

22. my friend loves this game and he finshed it he said its awesome

23. how do you get past the blue bohrok in the first kopaka level in bionicle the game?

24. I want to win bionicles the game because i/m dieing to get the game