Pokemon Gold

How do you get past the weird, shaky, orb leafed tree? It doesn’t bother me when I leave violet city, but it keeps bothering me when I go to the city with burned tower and tin tower.

Games Guru: I’m not sure which tree you mean and exactly where it is. But, there’s a weird tree that you use Squirtbottle on. Then, it turns into SudoWoodo. Save the game before you get here. You have only one chance to capture the illusive SudoWoodo, which gives you the ability of Rock Smash.

269 Comments on Pokemon Gold

1. Pokemon Gold/Silver was fun I just wish it was better graphic’s

It whas hard catching lugia…

2. at the last gym the gym leaders is not there i went to the cave behind the gym where he is suppose to be but the old man says only dragon trainers can enter how do i get the last badge?

3. To flyingblaziken,
    You’re going to have to send it into Nintendo or just buy a new gold version.

4. To pokemon rulez,
    There are a lot of pokemon in sets of three, I don’t have the time to give a long response if thats not what he meant.

5. flyingblaziken // January 25, 2009 at 6:21 pm // Reply

Gold was the best Pokemon game ever. It was the first video game I ever played. Does anyone know where to get a new internal battery? Cause my save file keeps deleting.

6. pokemon rulez // January 25, 2009 at 1:13 pm // Reply

i dont play this game much but……..

froggy15 he probably mean roukoi,entie and suicune
    i play 2 game quiute a lot firred and sapphire

7. To tomise,
    You can catch Ho-oh in silver at level 70, vs the 40 in gold.

8. i like pokemon gold because you can chatch ho-oh

9. to froggy15,I know thatt hitting b is not a hack:( I just said I love to hack because I use allot of cheat codes.

10. Super Sonic // January 2, 2009 at 9:38 am // Reply

:lol: I’VE BEET DA GAME!! :mrgreenie:

11. To Tyranitar 434,
    I am glad that worked for you but it will not work for everyone. Shiny pokemon appear with a 1 in 8192 chance, being on a certain route and using repels is not going to help, you just have to get really lucky, like you did. Oh and by the way, a 1 in 8192 chance means that even if you run into 8192 pokemon it still might not be shiny, or the first pokemon might be shiny, who knows, it is all up to chance.

12. Tyranitar 434 // December 31, 2008 at 8:56 pm // Reply

To anyone,
    I know where to find a SHINY RATICATE!!!!!!!!! Go west of Ecruteak and run around in the grass for about 10 mins. I highly suggest using some REPELS. Hope it helps

13. To Mewthree,
    Mewthree only exsists on the fake (as in not made by Nintnendo, or any other reputable game comapany for that matter) game called Black Choas, as it is not a real pokemon I do not know why people have such an obbsession over it, oh and that little glitch will not work.

14. Hey,I`m MissingNo./Sky Shaymin/Shiny Arceus/prince caspian/darkrai 4 ever.Mewthree DOES EXIST.On Pokemon Firered and Leafgreen,play the pokeflute 33 times next to Mewtwo without battling it.The screen will flash and you will battle Mewthree. 8) P.S. Mewthree is my wallpaper on my Laptop.

15. to game freak
    same thing happened to me with silver version .sooner or later it started to work

16. cheat master // December 24, 2008 at 1:16 pm // Reply

if you walk around and touch every space in your house then a shiny pokemon will appear (it randomises) (you can also do this over and over again, intill you get what ya want)

try it, it works thats how i got 100 of them (shiny)

17. I’ve had gold for some time now. It broke two years ago and I have just recently found out why. If you turn your game on and find hat all of your memory has been erased, its not your fault. What happened is that a small battery in the within the game case has burnt out. It kept your game saved even though you turned off the hand-held. Other than that, I love the game. It probably has been the funnest game ever for me besides for Sonic The Hedgehog (for the original Sega Genesis)

P.S. GO POKEMON

P.S.S SONIC RULES

18. To Bowser 3000,
    It is really fun and has a decent play time since there are 2 regions, all though the Kanto region is dumbed down a little. I am sure you will enjoy it.

19. To ASH,
    There are 251, care to say which three you mean…

20. jonbuddy ill trade red for gold

21. no, i’ve not caught all pkmn i’m just saying that i beat game w out legends.

22. Guys, can U pleez tell me wut dis game s lik? I’m gettin it sone.

23. I have already broke the game twice when I was really far into the game eitiher I have beaten red or not.

24. Where did the three pok’emon go.

25. To Super Sonic,
    Do you have all 250 pokemon (not celibie)? I do, and I usually just buy the 9999 coins to get porygon, it takes to long to win them.

26. Froggy15,
    I beat the game WITHOUT LEGENDARY POKEMON!! P.S. I’m still trying to get 9,000 coins at the game places to get polygon at cleadon’s coin exchange place!!

27. i play the card game its awesome!

28. To Super Sonic,
    Dittos are on routes 34 and 35. Good for your brother, when I played when I was 5 I had know idea what I was doing. My first team to take on the elite four was Freligator level 63, togetic level 38 (trade), Red Garydose level 31, Whooper level 17 (which took out a dragonite), oddish level 12, and Iggilybuf level 11.

29. Oh, I forgot to tell you that my brother is 5 years old! weird, huh?

30. Oh well, who cares! I like the gyarados. It’s a high level anyway. P.S. I BEAT THE WHOLE GAME! I still want to catch a ditto but, I only saw one near goldenrod! I accedentily made it faint. WHAT DO I DO?!?!? P.S. I think my brother beat this game… still, if he really did, HE CAUGHT LEGENDARYS!

31. To Super Sonic,
    Well you can find the shiny garydose in the lake of rage. The other shiny pokemon are all up to luck, you might run into them randomly but the odds are 1 in 8192, I my self have never ran into one after playing 6 diffrent games several times through.

32. My top five is Mewtwo,Heatran,Deoxys,Arceus,and Darkrai. (Sorry,no Shaymin here.)

33. eftguhvr5vfbtrfck // December 7, 2008 at 7:21 pm // Reply

the four something has a regigegas ,try it……..

34. To Jacko,
    Well if you have never played pokemon before I would suggest choosing cyndaquil, it is the easiest starter. Some other advice is to keep your team at the same level and to have a team of diffrent types. If you get stuck feel free to ask me for help.

35. OK froggy15, tell me how to do it! P.S. I like the shiny gyarados better because it’s strong! LOL!

36. To anyone:

I just got this game. Does anyone have some advice?

37. To sky shaymin,
    People come and go…Top ten…that’s tough….maybe top five. Mine would be Mew, Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Suicune, and Entie.

38. To guy piont23255 gamer,
    Surf east of new bark town and you will end up in the Kanto region, the eltie four is in the same spot as the old games but you are taking a diffrent route to get there.

39. to froggy15,First of all,what happened to vaporeon 4 ever?Second, I need your opinion for the top ten legindaries.Get people to vote too.

40. guy piont23255 gamer // December 3, 2008 at 7:21 pm // Reply

how do u get to the elite 4 in jonto?

41. To JmanSonicfan,
    Lugia is in the whirl islands, Ho-oh is in Tin tower, and raiku, entie, and suicune, can be found in the grasses of the Johto region once you free them from Burnt tower.

42. To froggy15, The shiny arceus thing didn`t work out. Plus,I simply adore shaymin`s sky form. By the way, here`s some advice: if you want a DS,get one for Christmas but don`t get Dimand or Pearl. Wait for Platinum. Just somthing I remembered from being darkrai 4 ever! 8)

43. JmanSonicfan // November 30, 2008 at 7:16 pm // Reply

Where is Lugia, ho-oh, entei, raikou, and suicune.

44. To Super Sonic,
    Actually that is not the only shiny pokemon, it is just the easiest to catch. The others will appear randomly in the game, but the odds of them apperaing are 1 in 8192. And you do it like this :)

45. I Know the ONLY SHINY POKEMON IN THE GAME! IT’S THE RED GYARADOS! TEAM ROCKET DID IT! IT’S A RARE POKEMON! IT’S LIKE SOME LEGENDARY POKEMON! YOU ONLY GET 1 TRY TO CATCH IT! ALSO, A LAPRAS APPEARS IN UNION CAVE ON FRIDAYS! EVEN IF YOU ALREADY CAUGHT IT, IT KEEPS ON APPERING ON FRIDAYS! COOL! P.S. HOW DO YOU PUT FACES ON THEESE?!?!

46. To Cameldude,

Do you mean the missing part to run the generator?

47. For futur refrence dudes, the combination to turn the switches on in the Underground warhouse is 3,2,1. Plus, where is the thing for the radio tower in lavender so i can get the badges in Kanto?

48. That last post was mine.

49. To Anonymous,

You can buy thunderpunch at the Goldenrod City department store for $3000.

50. To haha:

Where do you get Thunderpunch?

Oh, yeah, that’s right, I started the game over.

I still want to know for Future Reference.

1 2 3 4 5