Games Guru

Pokemon Gold

How do you get past the weird, shaky, orb leafed tree? It doesn’t bother me when I leave violet city, but it keeps bothering me when I go to the city with burned tower and tin tower.

Games Guru: I’m not sure which tree you mean and exactly where it is. But, there’s a weird tree that you use Squirtbottle on. Then, it turns into SudoWoodo. Save the game before you get here. You have only one chance to capture the illusive SudoWoodo, which gives you the ability of Rock Smash.

Tags:

Comments about “Pokemon Gold”

1. Mario101 says:

To froggy16
    I met steven I think that is the name at rage lake he went off. Now what do I do.

2. darth vader says:

How do you beat the Elite Four?

3. andyago46 says:

to froggy16

i am in lavender town but cant get to the power plant how do i get there?

4. Gold Master says:

Hey, listen. I’ve beaten this game tons of times. To get past Sudowoodo, you must beat the gym leader in Goldenrod city. Then, you have to go to a house that’s to the right of the gym and talk to the people in it. One of them will give you the squirt- bottle. Finally, save in front of Sudowoodo and talk to it. Then you will fight it. I advise that you catch it, so you can fill your pokedex up.

5. froggy16 says:

To bass,
    You actually need the squirt bottle from the flower shop, for you see you can buy as many waterbottles from the roof of the mall as you want, and nothing will happen.

6. froggy16 says:

To andyago46,
    To get lugia you need to get the silver wing first from an old man in Pewter City. To get to Pewter City you need wake up snorlax. To wake up snorlax you need something from the radio station that plays the pokeflute. To get that you need to return the missing peice to the power plant. Tell me where you are in that process and I can give you more specific directions.

7. bass says:

GET A WATER BOTTLE IN GOLDE RODE CITY.FOR THE TREE TO MOVE OUT OF YOUR WAY.

8. andyago46 says:

to all
    how do u get 2 pewter city?

9. andyago46 says:

to all
    how do you catch lugia in Gold?

10. froggy16 says:

To Dark Flygon,
    Well actually it appears in the Game Boy Color games, not the Game Boy Advanced games.

11. froggy16 says:

To Mario101,
    No problem, if you need any more help feel free to ask.

12. Dark Flygon says:

To Anonymous: Missingno is a glitch pokemon that has a different apperance in different games. As far as I know, it only appears in the GBA games.

13. Mario101 says:

Thanks! froggy16 :)

14. froggy16 says:

To Mario101,
    You get strength in a restaurant in Olivine City, it’s to the left of the pokemon center.

15. Mario101 says:

I have 5 gym badges instead of the fifth I got the sixth gym badge. How do I get past the boulders the fifth gym. I know you have to use strength but were do you get it.

16. flyingblaziken says:

NEWS FLASH!!! A new pair of Pokemon games are coming to the DS! Names: Heart Gold and Soul Silver. Release date: Mid 2010. You guessed right, they are G/S remakes.

17. froggy16 says:

To pOkEmOn MaStEr,
    You first need 6 badges before you should go to Mahgony town. Then go into the store next to that guy and you will find a secret entrance where team rocket is. Battle them, and then you can battle the gym leader. Or you might have to go to goldenroad and defeat team rocket, not sure which comes first but Oak will call you about goldenroad when the time comes. After all of that you should be able to get through.

18. pOkEmOn MaStEr says:

i cant seem to get past that man in mahogany town that sells ragecandy bars….
    how do you get past him?

19. froggy16 says:

To Anonymous,
    It is a glitch pokemon found on red and blue version that is used in the duplicating items glitch.

20. Anonymous says:

What is Missingno?

21. froggy16 says:

To Anonymous,
    You don’t, they didn’t have enough room for it in the game, along with a lot of things in the Kanto region.

22. Anonymous says:

how do you get into the zoo? The girl keeps telling me that her dad is stubborn

23. Yamaha dude says:

I have beaten Red at least 5 times.
    I dont keep count.
    I suggest starting with a Cyndaquil.

24. froggy16 says:

To Bowser 3000,
    No problem, that is ashame, my favorite moment in pokemon was catching mew in yellow version.

25. froggy16 says:

To sadie,
    You are going to have to get a little farther in the game before you can get up there. You will have to defeat team rocket in Mahogany town before you will have to deal with them in Goldenrod city.

26. Bowser 3000 says:

I’ve heard of a remake of G/S/C for the DS lateley. I predict if Nintendo dosen’t cancel
    it, it would come out in late 2009 or 2010. The Wii2 is predicted to come out in 2011
    , and that would seem to be too late for a 2004 portobale. Plus the new DSi mean that the DS will be obsolete soon, but maybe it will be a good, late game.

27. Bowser 3000 says:

Thanks for the cloning glitch on Gold, Froggy16. by the way I have Yellow but not Red or Blue,and I don’t know anyone to trade Missingno. from, I’ve beaten all the long-ranged trainers in the game, so I guess I can’t get Missingno. or Mew. But I can get Mewtwo. I still play this game.

28. sadie says:

k so i’m at the second floor in the goldenrod radio station…but the guy won’t let me through to the third/fourth/fifth floors.

how to i get him to let me go up?

29. Kahrah says:

i think this game is to easy

30. froggy16 says:

To darkrai 4 ever,
    I guess no one plays gold anymore…

31. jake says:

pokemon is cool

32. darkrai 4 ever says:

To Everybody: I am going to start answering questions. So now you can answer to me or froggy16. :) :( 8)

33. froggy16 says:

Just to let people know, I am still checking this, so if you have a question feel free to ask. I just wanted to make sure people were not being scared off by the fact that no one is commenting.

34. froggy15 says:

Just wanted to let everybody know I am switching my name to froggy16 :)

35. froggy15 says:

To body builder,
    It is in the Kanto region. After you catch snorlax go through digglet’s tunnel and you will be just south of Pewter City.

36. lol says:

u beet team rockett @ the goldenrod radio station

37. body builder says:

how do you get to pewter city

38. flyingblaziken says:

Same here. Was mad for weeks.

39. skywalker says:

i have silver and gold and i can’t sve the game permanently bummer

40. flyingblaziken says:

There is no remake to G/S/C. This is why. All 493 Pokemon are on one of the GBA games. But you only need 482 to complete the national Pokedex. The other 11 are event pokemon. So Nintendo saw no need to remake the games even though fans have been asking for years.

41. froggy15 says:

To Charizard12,
    I sure hope they do, I agree, gold, silver, and crystal were some of the best pokemon games, they introduced more complexity and had two regions, all though Kanto is pretty pathetic. Maybe they could fix that in the newer version.

42. flyingblaziken says:

Charizard12, I heard about that too. But it isn’t true. And I agree, G/S/C was the best generation.

43. froggy15 says:

To flyingblaziken,
    Know what you mean, hope it never happens to my crystal version, caught all 250 pokemon on it.

44. Charizard12 says:

I’ve heard rumors of coming a new improved Gold/Silver/Crystal, does anybody know is that true? Also my friend showed me a picture of the game. Is it possible there will come improved version? If it’s so, please answer, cause i think this was best pokemon season.

45. Charizard12 says:

Thanks Froggy15!

46. flyingblaziken says:

DARN IT! I don’t want to do that so I’m out of luck. But thanks anyway, froggy15.

47. froggy15 says:

To Charizard12,
    Try surfing east of New Bark town, you will find your self in the Kanto region, check your map and you will see where to go. At Cianwood City there is a woman outside of the gym that is Chucks wife, if you have beat him she will give you fly.

48. froggy15 says:

To wood worker and lance,
    Before you are let into the gym you must solve the probelm at the Goldenrod City radio tower first. Then you can get into the gym, but after you beat her you still have to go into the dragons din and find the dragon fang before you get the badge.

49. Charizard12 says:

Hey, i need help on gold/silver/crystal!
    I’ve done all other Pokemon games than these, because i tjust can’t find the way to the EliteFour.
    Also, where am i possible to find HM fly? I’m pretty good on these things, but i tjust can’t do these couple things… Somebody help me please

50. wood worker says:

how do you get the 8 badge the gym leader is not at the gym and the cave behind the gym cant be enterd because the old man says only dragon trainers can enter

Write a comment about “Pokemon Gold”

Nickname: