Games Guru

Pokemon Gold

How do you get past the weird, shaky, orb leafed tree? It doesn’t bother me when I leave violet city, but it keeps bothering me when I go to the city with burned tower and tin tower.

Games Guru: I’m not sure which tree you mean and exactly where it is. But, there’s a weird tree that you use Squirtbottle on. Then, it turns into SudoWoodo. Save the game before you get here. You have only one chance to capture the illusive SudoWoodo, which gives you the ability of Rock Smash.

Tags:

Comments about “Pokemon Gold”

1. joe says:

what happens when you solve the puzzles?is it possible to get lugia on gold,and what is the easiest way to get the 3 dogs honestly?.

• froggy16 says:

More kinds of unknown are released into the chamber. Yes you can catch Lugia, in fact I think it is at level 70 in Gold. Search for them on route 44, that is one of the few routes that they will always have to cross eventually. Once you find them the first time you can track them with the area feature of your pokedex. To catch them you should weaken them untill they have one health (false swipes will do that) then paralize them. After that to make them stay you can get a golbat that know mean look.

2. B flat Clarinet says:

froggy 16,
    can you beat red with just one pokemon and no items (should be quite easy)?

3. froggy16 says:

To PMONFREAK,
    You go through digglet’s cave to Pewter City and then go south to Viridian City and then south to Pallet Town. If snorlax is still blocking digglet’s cave just tell me and I can tell you how to get the pokeflute radio card and how to catch it.

4. PMONFREAK says:

HOW DO YOU GET TO PALLET TOWN?

5. froggy16 says:

To pokefreak6464,
    I have gotten all 16 several times on gold to help out my pokedex on crystal which I have not only gotten all 16 on, but have beaten red and caught 250 pokemon.

6. pokefreak6464 says:

to froggy16,
    how many badges do you have?

7. froggy16 says:

To pokefreak6464,
    Sorry was on vacation, In gold I think it would be Ho-oh, not sure. Yes, you have the 8 johto, the elite four, then 8 kanto (oh and I didn’t even mention Red). The kanto are weaker or as strong as the elite four. I found this boring because by then your pokemon can beat them without much of a challenge. Red on the other hand…he is tough…if you would like to know about him just let me know.

8. pokefreak6464 says:

Sorry I mean if they’re stronger, just as strong, or weaker than the elite 4.

9. pokefreak6464 says:

P.S. again. when you fight the kanto leaders do you go to kanto?
    and are their pokemon stronger, just as strong, or weaker?

10. pokefreak6464 says:

P.S. there are 16 gym leaders and koga is in the elite 4! i didn’t know that! do you fight the kanto leaders after the elite 4?

11. pokefreak6464 says:

What is the first legendary monster you catch? Where do you catch it? When do you catch it? What level is it? Please help.

12. froggy16 says:

To pokefreak6464,
    In order: Falkner flying, Bugsy bug, Whitney normal, Morty ghost, Chuck fighting or Jasmine steel (the order doesn’t matter but I would do Chuck first),Pryce ice, Clair dragon. Elite four: Will psychic, Koga poison, Bruno fighting, Karen dark, Lance dragon. Other gym leaders: Lt. Surge electric, Sabrina psychic, Misty water, Erika grass, Janine poison, Brock rock, Blue balanced, Blaine fire.

13. pokefreak6464 says:

can someone give me a list of the gym leaders the elite 4 and there specialties. thanks.

14. froggy16 says:

To Bowser 3000,
    Yes off to Goldenrod, you can trade over a dragon as many times as you want, that won’t get you in. Team rocket is in like 3 buildings so if you are not sure where to go next just let me know.

15. Bowser 3000 says:

…And I could use the Universal Cable to trade a dragon to my game from my friemd’s game. Well, off to Goldenrod City!

16. froggy16 says:

To tickle me tootsies,
    NO! The game says “The End” but just turn it off then back on and click continue and you can keep playing. This game has 8 more badges and the ultimate trainer Red after you beat the elite four.

17. tickle me tootsies says:

i dont own the game, but my friend said he played it and told me this:

after you beat the elite four, the game starts over. is that true?

• retard says:

No.This is not true.The game will not start over unless you finish the game like this: catch all the pokemon,beat the elite 4 & beat battle tower/trainer tower (if their is one ).

18. froggy16 says:

To Bowser 3000 ,
    That is not what he is saying at all. You have to beat Clair to get in. If you can’t get into her gym than you haven’t defeated team rocket in the radio station in Goldenrod City. If her gym is open than you just need to beat her, she won’t give you a badge right away and will run off to the dragon’s den where all you have to do is find a dragon fang then she will give you the badge.

19. Bowser 3000 says:

But If he is standing in front of the den and says I can’t get in unless I use dragons, how do I get in?

20. froggy16 says:

To Bowser 3000,
    Or you could just battle the gym leader? Is her gym open or is there a guy standing in front of it? Because the only place you can find them in the wild is in Dragon’s Den, (the cave I assume your are talking about). I don’t know why you would need a universal cable to get into Dragon’s Den.

21. Bowser 3000 says:

Hi I’m back on the fourms! He’re’s my problem: This guy outsde a cave says that I have to be a dragon user to get in and thus, talk to the gym leader. Well, I don’t want to wait for my Game Boy Advance an Universal cable, so how do you find a Dratini in Pokemon Gold on a Game Boy Colour?

22. Giant Piece of Food says:

There is going to be a remake of this game for the ds called HeartGold and SoulSilver.

23. THX 1138 (jonbuddy) says:

The Results:

IT’S A TIE!

Ho-Oh: 1 vote (vote by froggy16)
    Lugia: 1 vote (vote by THX 1138 [jonbuddy])

24. THX 1138 (jonbuddy) says:

I will post the results August 14th instead.

25. froggy16 says:

To THX 1138 (jonbuddy),
    I vote for Ho-oh.

26. THX 1138 (jonbuddy) says:

I have a poll:

Ho-Oh or Lugia?

Answer me here. I will post the results July 31st.

27. froggy16 says:

To pokemaniac11,
    When you enter use flash and take all of the stairs untill you find the only door on that floor. Then go up the three stairs and enter the door (don’t surf any where). In this long hallway like cavern you will find Red who some think is Ash. His pokemon are a level 81 Pickachu, level 73 Espeon, level 75 Snorlax, and level 77 Charizard, Blastoise and Venusaur. Once you beat him you will again get the “THE END” message but like before you can keep playing. The only other thing to do is find a larvitar and to go up the waterfalls into small rooms that you can find Misdreavus in, one of the few ghost pokemon.

28. pokemaniac11 says:

I have a request for froggy16 to answer my question

29. pokemaniac11 says:

What do you do in Mt. Silver?

P.S.

30. froggy16 says:

To Dog,
    You can not catch Larion in this game, it is only in ruby, sapphire, or emearld version.

31. flyingblaziken says:

To Dog, Lairon wasn’t even invented yet when these games came out.

32. Dog says:

Hey guys how do you a Lairon

33. froggy16 says:

To pokefan,
    Do you have all 250 pokemon? If not than you haven’t beaten the game.

34. pokefan says:

i beat the game so if you need help go to a guide like when i coudent get ho oh.

35. froggy16 says:

To andyago46,
    First check in the gym. He will run away to what use to be Nuggest bridge just north of Cerulean City on route 24. He hid the piece in the small pond in the Gym by the way.

36. andyago46 says:

to froggy16
    when i go to Cerulean city and i look for the team rocket member he isn’t there. even when i talk to the people around town and they say he’s there he really isn’t. what do i do?

37. flyingblaziken says:

Whoa, whoa, whoa. yamaha dude, froggy16 has been here a long time. And Ho-Oh has more base attack than Lugia, but it depends on how you train it.

38. Yamaha dude says:

If you compare Ho-oh’s and Lugia’s stats (at Lv.70) Ho-oh has way more attack than Lugia, or at least thats what I have

39. Billson says:

Dudes, Pokemon Gold & Silver are the best Pokemon games ever!

40. Yamaha dude says:

If U have Ho-oh, teach it earthquake (now you can defeat electric types easily)

41. froggy16 says:

To Yamaha dude,
    I am sure you are good with gold too, but I have been on this website since I was froggy14, and I have caught 250 pokemon on crystal version. If there is anything I don’t know I will ask you for help.

42. froggy16 says:

To Mario101,
    If there is still a man in front of the gym in Blackthorn City than you still have some team rocket memebers you have missed. You should have gotten the rainbow wing, I beleive in gold version, if you have not gotten that than you still have team rocket members to fight. If not go into the gym and beat Clair. After you beat her she will run into dragon’s den instead. You will be aloud in now. Make sure you bring a pokemon that knows whirlpool. All you have to do is find the dragon fang and she will give you the badge.

43. Yamaha dude says:

Mario 101,
    ask me also for Gold related stuff.
    froggy16 isn’t the only one who knows

44. froggy16 says:

To Mario101,
    Glad I could help, I love that part of the game because when I first played it as a 7 year old it took me forever to figure out so I always thought it was a big mystery.

45. Mario101 says:

To froggy16
    I can’t get in the dragon’s den how do I get in.
    PS. I beat the team roket in goldenrod city.

46. Gold Master says:

Hey peepsles,

If you are just starting this game, I 100% advise Cyndaquil to be your first Pokemon choice. It may look weak, but when it evolves, things really start to heat up…

47. Mario101 says:

Thanks froggy16
    I beat the seventh gym now the passwords are raticate tail and slowpoketail
    you get them by a girl roket and a boy roket who goes like this
    huckhuckhuckhuckhuck for anyone who needs help.

48. froggy16 says:

To Mario101,
    Excuse me I meant HIS name is Lance, sorry for the confusion.

49. froggy16 says:

To Mario101,
    Well is name is Lance (you will see him again). You should go check the pokemart in Mahogany Town next. I don’t want to spoil it for you so I won’t give that much detail for now.

50. froggy16 says:

To andyago46,
    Ok you need to be on the other side of rock tunnel. So you go north of Lavender Town and go through rock tunnel or you can fly to Cerulean City and head east. When you get to that side you should see a place near the grass where you can surf. Surf down a little and to the left and you will reach the power plant. They will tell you about their problem. Go to Cerulean City and find a team rocket member. Then check the Cerulean City gym’s pool and you will find the stolen peice. Then all you have to do is return it.

Write a comment about “Pokemon Gold”

Nickname: