Pokemon Gold

How do you get past the weird, shaky, orb leafed tree? It doesn’t bother me when I leave violet city, but it keeps bothering me when I go to the city with burned tower and tin tower.

Games Guru: I’m not sure which tree you mean and exactly where it is. But, there’s a weird tree that you use Squirtbottle on. Then, it turns into SudoWoodo. Save the game before you get here. You have only one chance to capture the illusive SudoWoodo, which gives you the ability of Rock Smash.

25 Comments on Pokemon Gold

1. Bowser 3000 // April 12, 2009 at 12:03 pm // Reply

I’ve heard of a remake of G/S/C for the DS lateley. I predict if Nintendo dosen’t cancel
    it, it would come out in late 2009 or 2010. The Wii2 is predicted to come out in 2011
    , and that would seem to be too late for a 2004 portobale. Plus the new DSi mean that the DS will be obsolete soon, but maybe it will be a good, late game.

2. Bowser 3000 // April 12, 2009 at 11:56 am // Reply

Thanks for the cloning glitch on Gold, Froggy16. by the way I have Yellow but not Red or Blue,and I don’t know anyone to trade Missingno. from, I’ve beaten all the long-ranged trainers in the game, so I guess I can’t get Missingno. or Mew. But I can get Mewtwo. I still play this game.

3. k so i’m at the second floor in the goldenrod radio station…but the guy won’t let me through to the third/fourth/fifth floors.

how to i get him to let me go up?

4. i think this game is to easy

5. To darkrai 4 ever,
    I guess no one plays gold anymore…

6. pokemon is cool

7. darkrai 4 ever // April 8, 2009 at 7:41 am // Reply

To Everybody: I am going to start answering questions. So now you can answer to me or froggy16. 🙂 😦 8)

8. Just to let people know, I am still checking this, so if you have a question feel free to ask. I just wanted to make sure people were not being scared off by the fact that no one is commenting.

9. Just wanted to let everybody know I am switching my name to froggy16🙂

10. To body builder,
    It is in the Kanto region. After you catch snorlax go through digglet’s tunnel and you will be just south of Pewter City.

11. u beet team rockett @ the goldenrod radio station

12. body builder // February 15, 2009 at 5:26 pm // Reply

how do you get to pewter city

13. flyingblaziken // February 11, 2009 at 2:33 pm // Reply

Same here. Was mad for weeks.

14. i have silver and gold and i can’t sve the game permanently bummer

15. flyingblaziken // February 3, 2009 at 2:31 pm // Reply

There is no remake to G/S/C. This is why. All 493 Pokemon are on one of the GBA games. But you only need 482 to complete the national Pokedex. The other 11 are event pokemon. So Nintendo saw no need to remake the games even though fans have been asking for years.

16. To Charizard12,
    I sure hope they do, I agree, gold, silver, and crystal were some of the best pokemon games, they introduced more complexity and had two regions, all though Kanto is pretty pathetic. Maybe they could fix that in the newer version.

17. flyingblaziken // February 1, 2009 at 2:24 pm // Reply

Charizard12, I heard about that too. But it isn’t true. And I agree, G/S/C was the best generation.

18. To flyingblaziken,
    Know what you mean, hope it never happens to my crystal version, caught all 250 pokemon on it.

19. I’ve heard rumors of coming a new improved Gold/Silver/Crystal, does anybody know is that true? Also my friend showed me a picture of the game. Is it possible there will come improved version? If it’s so, please answer, cause i think this was best pokemon season.

20. Thanks Froggy15!

21. flyingblaziken // January 27, 2009 at 6:13 pm // Reply

DARN IT! I don’t want to do that so I’m out of luck. But thanks anyway, froggy15.

22. To Charizard12,
    Try surfing east of New Bark town, you will find your self in the Kanto region, check your map and you will see where to go. At Cianwood City there is a woman outside of the gym that is Chucks wife, if you have beat him she will give you fly.

23. To wood worker and lance,
    Before you are let into the gym you must solve the probelm at the Goldenrod City radio tower first. Then you can get into the gym, but after you beat her you still have to go into the dragons din and find the dragon fang before you get the badge.

24. Hey, i need help on gold/silver/crystal!
    I’ve done all other Pokemon games than these, because i tjust can’t find the way to the EliteFour.
    Also, where am i possible to find HM fly? I’m pretty good on these things, but i tjust can’t do these couple things… Somebody help me please

25. how do you get the 8 badge the gym leader is not at the gym and the cave behind the gym cant be enterd because the old man says only dragon trainers can enter