Pokemon Gold

How do you get past the weird, shaky, orb leafed tree? It doesn’t bother me when I leave violet city, but it keeps bothering me when I go to the city with burned tower and tin tower.

Games Guru: I’m not sure which tree you mean and exactly where it is. But, there’s a weird tree that you use Squirtbottle on. Then, it turns into SudoWoodo. Save the game before you get here. You have only one chance to capture the illusive SudoWoodo, which gives you the ability of Rock Smash.

25 Comments on Pokemon Gold

1. To froggy16
    I met steven I think that is the name at rage lake he went off. Now what do I do.

2. darth vader // May 31, 2009 at 7:19 am // Reply

How do you beat the Elite Four?

3. andyago46 // May 31, 2009 at 7:06 am // Reply

to froggy16

i am in lavender town but cant get to the power plant how do i get there?

4. Gold Master // May 29, 2009 at 5:26 pm // Reply

Hey, listen. I’ve beaten this game tons of times. To get past Sudowoodo, you must beat the gym leader in Goldenrod city. Then, you have to go to a house that’s to the right of the gym and talk to the people in it. One of them will give you the squirt- bottle. Finally, save in front of Sudowoodo and talk to it. Then you will fight it. I advise that you catch it, so you can fill your pokedex up.

5. To bass,
    You actually need the squirt bottle from the flower shop, for you see you can buy as many waterbottles from the roof of the mall as you want, and nothing will happen.

6. To andyago46,
    To get lugia you need to get the silver wing first from an old man in Pewter City. To get to Pewter City you need wake up snorlax. To wake up snorlax you need something from the radio station that plays the pokeflute. To get that you need to return the missing peice to the power plant. Tell me where you are in that process and I can give you more specific directions.

7. GET A WATER BOTTLE IN GOLDE RODE CITY.FOR THE TREE TO MOVE OUT OF YOUR WAY.

8. andyago46 // May 27, 2009 at 4:31 pm // Reply

to all
    how do u get 2 pewter city?

9. andyago46 // May 27, 2009 at 4:25 pm // Reply

to all
    how do you catch lugia in Gold?

10. To Dark Flygon,
    Well actually it appears in the Game Boy Color games, not the Game Boy Advanced games.

11. To Mario101,
    No problem, if you need any more help feel free to ask.

12. Dark Flygon // May 23, 2009 at 3:39 pm // Reply

To Anonymous: Missingno is a glitch pokemon that has a different apperance in different games. As far as I know, it only appears in the GBA games.

13. Thanks! froggy16🙂

14. To Mario101,
    You get strength in a restaurant in Olivine City, it’s to the left of the pokemon center.

15. I have 5 gym badges instead of the fifth I got the sixth gym badge. How do I get past the boulders the fifth gym. I know you have to use strength but were do you get it.

16. flyingblaziken // May 13, 2009 at 2:13 pm // Reply

NEWS FLASH!!! A new pair of Pokemon games are coming to the DS! Names: Heart Gold and Soul Silver. Release date: Mid 2010. You guessed right, they are G/S remakes.

17. froggy16 // May 5, 2009 at 2:12 pm // Reply

To pOkEmOn MaStEr,
    You first need 6 badges before you should go to Mahgony town. Then go into the store next to that guy and you will find a secret entrance where team rocket is. Battle them, and then you can battle the gym leader. Or you might have to go to goldenroad and defeat team rocket, not sure which comes first but Oak will call you about goldenroad when the time comes. After all of that you should be able to get through.

18. pOkEmOn MaStEr // May 3, 2009 at 8:31 am // Reply

i cant seem to get past that man in mahogany town that sells ragecandy bars….
    how do you get past him?

19. To Anonymous,
    It is a glitch pokemon found on red and blue version that is used in the duplicating items glitch.

20. What is Missingno?

21. To Anonymous,
    You don’t, they didn’t have enough room for it in the game, along with a lot of things in the Kanto region.

22. how do you get into the zoo? The girl keeps telling me that her dad is stubborn

23. Yamaha dude // April 13, 2009 at 4:07 pm // Reply

I have beaten Red at least 5 times.
    I dont keep count.
    I suggest starting with a Cyndaquil.

24. To Bowser 3000,
    No problem, that is ashame, my favorite moment in pokemon was catching mew in yellow version.

25. To sadie,
    You are going to have to get a little farther in the game before you can get up there. You will have to defeat team rocket in Mahogany town before you will have to deal with them in Goldenrod city.