Pokemon Gold

How do you get past the weird, shaky, orb leafed tree? It doesn’t bother me when I leave violet city, but it keeps bothering me when I go to the city with burned tower and tin tower.

Games Guru: I’m not sure which tree you mean and exactly where it is. But, there’s a weird tree that you use Squirtbottle on. Then, it turns into SudoWoodo. Save the game before you get here. You have only one chance to capture the illusive SudoWoodo, which gives you the ability of Rock Smash.

25 Comments on Pokemon Gold

1. THX 1138 (jonbuddy) // July 29, 2009 at 10:21 am // Reply

I have a poll:

Ho-Oh or Lugia?

Answer me here. I will post the results July 31st.

2. To pokemaniac11,
    When you enter use flash and take all of the stairs untill you find the only door on that floor. Then go up the three stairs and enter the door (don’t surf any where). In this long hallway like cavern you will find Red who some think is Ash. His pokemon are a level 81 Pickachu, level 73 Espeon, level 75 Snorlax, and level 77 Charizard, Blastoise and Venusaur. Once you beat him you will again get the “THE END” message but like before you can keep playing. The only other thing to do is find a larvitar and to go up the waterfalls into small rooms that you can find Misdreavus in, one of the few ghost pokemon.

3. pokemaniac11 // July 26, 2009 at 1:43 pm // Reply

I have a request for froggy16 to answer my question

4. pokemaniac11 // July 26, 2009 at 1:41 pm // Reply

What do you do in Mt. Silver?

P.S.

5. To Dog,
    You can not catch Larion in this game, it is only in ruby, sapphire, or emearld version.

6. flyingblaziken // July 22, 2009 at 7:29 am // Reply

To Dog, Lairon wasn’t even invented yet when these games came out.

7. Hey guys how do you a Lairon

8. To pokefan,
    Do you have all 250 pokemon? If not than you haven’t beaten the game.

9. i beat the game so if you need help go to a guide like when i coudent get ho oh.

10. To andyago46,
    First check in the gym. He will run away to what use to be Nuggest bridge just north of Cerulean City on route 24. He hid the piece in the small pond in the Gym by the way.

11. andyago46 // July 1, 2009 at 1:55 pm // Reply

to froggy16
    when i go to Cerulean city and i look for the team rocket member he isn’t there. even when i talk to the people around town and they say he’s there he really isn’t. what do i do?

12. flyingblaziken // June 28, 2009 at 2:03 pm // Reply

Whoa, whoa, whoa. yamaha dude, froggy16 has been here a long time. And Ho-Oh has more base attack than Lugia, but it depends on how you train it.

13. Yamaha dude // June 20, 2009 at 4:54 pm // Reply

If you compare Ho-oh’s and Lugia’s stats (at Lv.70) Ho-oh has way more attack than Lugia, or at least thats what I have

14. Dudes, Pokemon Gold & Silver are the best Pokemon games ever!

15. Yamaha dude // June 12, 2009 at 1:33 pm // Reply

If U have Ho-oh, teach it earthquake (now you can defeat electric types easily)

16. To Yamaha dude,
    I am sure you are good with gold too, but I have been on this website since I was froggy14, and I have caught 250 pokemon on crystal version. If there is anything I don’t know I will ask you for help.

17. To Mario101,
    If there is still a man in front of the gym in Blackthorn City than you still have some team rocket memebers you have missed. You should have gotten the rainbow wing, I beleive in gold version, if you have not gotten that than you still have team rocket members to fight. If not go into the gym and beat Clair. After you beat her she will run into dragon’s den instead. You will be aloud in now. Make sure you bring a pokemon that knows whirlpool. All you have to do is find the dragon fang and she will give you the badge.

18. Yamaha dude // June 7, 2009 at 11:57 am // Reply

Mario 101,
    ask me also for Gold related stuff.
    froggy16 isn’t the only one who knows

19. To Mario101,
    Glad I could help, I love that part of the game because when I first played it as a 7 year old it took me forever to figure out so I always thought it was a big mystery.

20. To froggy16
    I can’t get in the dragon’s den how do I get in.
    PS. I beat the team roket in goldenrod city.

21. Gold Master // June 4, 2009 at 5:49 pm // Reply

Hey peepsles,

If you are just starting this game, I 100% advise Cyndaquil to be your first Pokemon choice. It may look weak, but when it evolves, things really start to heat up…

22. Thanks froggy16
    I beat the seventh gym now the passwords are raticate tail and slowpoketail
    you get them by a girl roket and a boy roket who goes like this
    huckhuckhuckhuckhuck for anyone who needs help.

23. To Mario101,
    Excuse me I meant HIS name is Lance, sorry for the confusion.

24. To Mario101,
    Well is name is Lance (you will see him again). You should go check the pokemart in Mahogany Town next. I don’t want to spoil it for you so I won’t give that much detail for now.

25. To andyago46,
    Ok you need to be on the other side of rock tunnel. So you go north of Lavender Town and go through rock tunnel or you can fly to Cerulean City and head east. When you get to that side you should see a place near the grass where you can surf. Surf down a little and to the left and you will reach the power plant. They will tell you about their problem. Go to Cerulean City and find a team rocket member. Then check the Cerulean City gym’s pool and you will find the stolen peice. Then all you have to do is return it.