Pokemon Gold

How do you get past the weird, shaky, orb leafed tree? It doesn’t bother me when I leave violet city, but it keeps bothering me when I go to the city with burned tower and tin tower.

Games Guru: I’m not sure which tree you mean and exactly where it is. But, there’s a weird tree that you use Squirtbottle on. Then, it turns into SudoWoodo. Save the game before you get here. You have only one chance to capture the illusive SudoWoodo, which gives you the ability of Rock Smash.

28 Comments on Pokemon Gold

1. what happens when you solve the puzzles?is it possible to get lugia on gold,and what is the easiest way to get the 3 dogs honestly?.

• More kinds of unknown are released into the chamber. Yes you can catch Lugia, in fact I think it is at level 70 in Gold. Search for them on route 44, that is one of the few routes that they will always have to cross eventually. Once you find them the first time you can track them with the area feature of your pokedex. To catch them you should weaken them untill they have one health (false swipes will do that) then paralize them. After that to make them stay you can get a golbat that know mean look.

2. B flat Clarinet // December 13, 2009 at 2:16 pm // Reply

froggy 16,
    can you beat red with just one pokemon and no items (should be quite easy)?

3. To PMONFREAK,
    You go through digglet’s cave to Pewter City and then go south to Viridian City and then south to Pallet Town. If snorlax is still blocking digglet’s cave just tell me and I can tell you how to get the pokeflute radio card and how to catch it.

4. HOW DO YOU GET TO PALLET TOWN?

5. To pokefreak6464,
    I have gotten all 16 several times on gold to help out my pokedex on crystal which I have not only gotten all 16 on, but have beaten red and caught 250 pokemon.

6. pokefreak6464 // November 22, 2009 at 1:38 pm // Reply

to froggy16,
    how many badges do you have?

7. To pokefreak6464,
    Sorry was on vacation, In gold I think it would be Ho-oh, not sure. Yes, you have the 8 johto, the elite four, then 8 kanto (oh and I didn’t even mention Red). The kanto are weaker or as strong as the elite four. I found this boring because by then your pokemon can beat them without much of a challenge. Red on the other hand…he is tough…if you would like to know about him just let me know.

8. pokefreak6464 // October 16, 2009 at 8:37 pm // Reply

Sorry I mean if they’re stronger, just as strong, or weaker than the elite 4.

9. pokefreak6464 // October 16, 2009 at 12:14 pm // Reply

P.S. again. when you fight the kanto leaders do you go to kanto?
    and are their pokemon stronger, just as strong, or weaker?

10. pokefreak6464 // October 16, 2009 at 12:03 pm // Reply

P.S. there are 16 gym leaders and koga is in the elite 4! i didn’t know that! do you fight the kanto leaders after the elite 4?

11. pokefreak6464 // October 16, 2009 at 11:57 am // Reply

What is the first legendary monster you catch? Where do you catch it? When do you catch it? What level is it? Please help.

12. To pokefreak6464,
    In order: Falkner flying, Bugsy bug, Whitney normal, Morty ghost, Chuck fighting or Jasmine steel (the order doesn’t matter but I would do Chuck first),Pryce ice, Clair dragon. Elite four: Will psychic, Koga poison, Bruno fighting, Karen dark, Lance dragon. Other gym leaders: Lt. Surge electric, Sabrina psychic, Misty water, Erika grass, Janine poison, Brock rock, Blue balanced, Blaine fire.

13. pokefreak6464 // October 13, 2009 at 1:52 pm // Reply

can someone give me a list of the gym leaders the elite 4 and there specialties. thanks.

14. To Bowser 3000,
    Yes off to Goldenrod, you can trade over a dragon as many times as you want, that won’t get you in. Team rocket is in like 3 buildings so if you are not sure where to go next just let me know.

15. …And I could use the Universal Cable to trade a dragon to my game from my friemd’s game. Well, off to Goldenrod City!

16. To tickle me tootsies,
    NO! The game says “The End” but just turn it off then back on and click continue and you can keep playing. This game has 8 more badges and the ultimate trainer Red after you beat the elite four.

17. tickle me tootsies // September 10, 2009 at 5:57 pm // Reply

i dont own the game, but my friend said he played it and told me this:

after you beat the elite four, the game starts over. is that true?

• No.This is not true.The game will not start over unless you finish the game like this: catch all the pokemon,beat the elite 4 & beat battle tower/trainer tower (if their is one ).

18. To Bowser 3000 ,
    That is not what he is saying at all. You have to beat Clair to get in. If you can’t get into her gym than you haven’t defeated team rocket in the radio station in Goldenrod City. If her gym is open than you just need to beat her, she won’t give you a badge right away and will run off to the dragon’s den where all you have to do is find a dragon fang then she will give you the badge.

19. But If he is standing in front of the den and says I can’t get in unless I use dragons, how do I get in?

20. To Bowser 3000,
    Or you could just battle the gym leader? Is her gym open or is there a guy standing in front of it? Because the only place you can find them in the wild is in Dragon’s Den, (the cave I assume your are talking about). I don’t know why you would need a universal cable to get into Dragon’s Den.

21. Hi I’m back on the fourms! He’re’s my problem: This guy outsde a cave says that I have to be a dragon user to get in and thus, talk to the gym leader. Well, I don’t want to wait for my Game Boy Advance an Universal cable, so how do you find a Dratini in Pokemon Gold on a Game Boy Colour?

22. Giant Piece of Food // August 25, 2009 at 7:25 pm // Reply

There is going to be a remake of this game for the ds called HeartGold and SoulSilver.

23. THX 1138 (jonbuddy) // August 14, 2009 at 7:16 pm // Reply

The Results:

IT’S A TIE!

Ho-Oh: 1 vote (vote by froggy16)
    Lugia: 1 vote (vote by THX 1138 [jonbuddy])

24. THX 1138 (jonbuddy) // August 1, 2009 at 7:56 am // Reply

I will post the results August 14th instead.

25. To THX 1138 (jonbuddy),