Age of Empires 1: Gold Edition

Are there any codes to make gameplay easier (like unlimited resources, stronger units, etc.)?

Games Guru: Press enter and type these for a little help:

Instant building: type steroids

Win scenario: type home run

Rocket launcher car: type bigdaddy

Everyone dies: type diediedie

Full map: type reveal map

Increased catapult range and effect: type bigbertha

31 Comments on Age of Empires 1: Gold Edition

1. If you type in BIG DADDY it gives you a super fast black sports car with a rocket launcher!
    If you type in BIG MOMMA it gives you a white super fast sports car with a rocket launcher!!! :D

2. jack be nimble makes your catupults fire dead cows and peasants

3. Dynamic Moose // January 23, 2012 at 4:14 pm // Reply

Hehe. A couple of my favorite codes are:

Nuclear Soldier: type E=MC2 TROOPER (all letters appear as they do here)
    Get rid of that pesky darkness that hides your enemies: type: no fog
    Car with mounted racket launcher: type: big daddy (I don’t know the exact capitalization so feel free to experiment on this one yourself)

Have some fun!

4. lol

5. one of my favorite cheats in this game is history. in all 3 of these, ages of empires series, you get the oppurtunity to look up some history on several things. I knew what the jannisaries were 3 years before my school even covered them for crying out loud! if you want to succeed in history before the civil war, play ages of empires and look up the history. you will not regret it, and it will practically provide you with cleffs notes on history.

6. PwnerofAll // July 1, 2010 at 4:16 pm // Reply

Effect=Code
    Immutable Structure=CTRL + P
    New Resource Menu=CTRL + T
    Speed/Fast Construction=CTRL + Q
    View Ending=CTRL + C

7. short but old person // December 13, 2009 at 7:39 pm // Reply

i had aoe1 but i lost it (which really stinks)

8. if you like history go to andkon and look for a game with cave man or go to search scrol down a little and tipe in age of war its cool you age up to future!!!

9. this game rocks! I got restricted from it cause i got hooked.

10. LEGO EXPERT \ GAME EXPERT // June 3, 2009 at 11:33 am // Reply

I LOVE THE GAMES THER AWSOME!! I WISH I HAD THREE OF THREE!! ITS COOL IT HAS EARLY TRAINS,PIONERS,PILGRAMS IT ROCKS I LOVE HISTORY! GO HISTORY YEAH!! :D :D :D :D :D

11. LEGO EXPERT \ GAME EXPERT // June 3, 2009 at 11:31 am // Reply

I have all the empeir games from one of one to two of two

12. another good cheat is photon man, it’s a machine gunner and is AWESOME!

13. if you type: stormbilly you will get a sort of droid
    with: hoyohoyo the priests are walking faster and there are a lot of other codes

14. good game

15. I have this and it came with Age of Empires II and they’re both a lot of fun! I’ll have to go try out those codes…

16. I think that’s really too sad because i can’t find AOE 1 anywhere

17. i don’t have this game but my friend would love these cheats, AOE is ausome

18. My favorite codes are: Pow (baby on trycicle armed with machine gun) E=mc2 trooper (nukeman) and photon man( laser trooper) have fun!

19. Yes This takes forever to build stuff .

20. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

21. i got a hole bunch more but im not going to reavel those rite just yet so check in avery once in a wile never know when ill drop a messeg

HAPPY GAMEING!!

22. Like try these and type them in exakt kk?
    OK for 1000 wood enter “woodstock”for 1000 food enter “pepperoni pizza”kinda funny huh anyway for 1000 gold enter “coinage” and for 1000 stone enter “quarry”o and you got to try this “bigdaddy” im not telling what it does but youll like it!

23. Yea i like sending 5 people to do one of averything then if i feel like it ill gat more people on one thing P.S. i got all the cheat codes so i own badly on gold lol.

24. yeah,I have it.

25. listen everione: YOU ARE THE CHET IN PERSON.

26. it’s a chet

27. Silver Spiker // October 31, 2008 at 5:28 pm // Reply

Froggy15, I agree with you. Only 4 comments(if this is posted)will be on this.

28. Yeah this is really sad that no one has posted anything….

29. Silver Spiker // October 27, 2008 at 4:39 pm // Reply

Doesn’t anyone have this?

30. I never played 1, I started playing AOE with the 2nd one, conquers expansion. In fact it was the first computer game I played, I wish they still had multiplayer open…