Lego Batman

Where is the red brick in mission 3, chapter 1 on the super hero levels?

Games Guru: This video should help you out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSO_vWOgs3Q

How do you get the minikit in level one of episode one at the garage blocked by toxic waste?

Games Guru: Use a character with toxic resistance. He can walk past the spillage and build the truck. Drive the truck out of the way. Talk to the guard near the hidden hatch. Use the Riddler to open the doors on the right.

Codes?

Games Guru:

Unlock Every Character: Press X, Up, B, Down, Y, Left, Start, Right, R, R, L, R, R, Down, Down, Up, Y, Y, Y, Start, then Select.

Unlock Every Episode and Free Play Mode: Press Right, Up, R, L, X, Y, Right, Left, B, L, R, L, Down, Down, Up, Y, Y, X, X, B, B, Up, Up, L, R, Start, then Select.

Unlock Every Extra: Press Up, Down, L, R, L, R, L, Left, Right, X, X, Y, Y, B, B, L, Up, Down, L, R, L, R, Up, Up, Down, Start, then Select.

How do I get past Mr. Freeze? The cannon in the back of the area is not available to build. Is it a glitch? Please tell me what to do.

Games Guru: You need to build that cannon! It’s available once Mr. Freeze jumps up to a platform with a red background. Once the pieces appear, jump on the orange valve (it looks like a mushroom) three times. That fires the cannon and makes Mr. Freeze come back down. Then, you’ll need to change to Robin to continue the battle.

I was wondering what the codes and tips were. I’ve tried almost every reference and methods of trying to place the codes but they never enter. I don’t know how to get real fast money or any actual working codes, and it’s frustrating me!!! And how can I get the red hood for free play?

Games Guru: I don’t know about the Red Hood. As far as I know, you have to complete all episodes to unlock Free Play. Regarding codes, enter the codes at the computer in the Batcave or in Arkham Asylum at the hacked computer. Here are a few:

– Always Score Multiply: 9LRGNB
– Area Effect (Sonic suit): TL3EKT
– Armor Plating (Demolition suit): N8JZEK
– Bats (Sonic suit): XFP4E2
– Beep Beep: RAFTU8
– Character Studs: DY13BD
– Decoy (Technology suit): TQ09K3
– Disguise: GEC3MD
– Extra Toggle (extra Free mode characters): EWAW7W
– Extra Hearts: ML3KHP
– Fast Batarangs (all suits): JRBDCB

Any codes for the Wii version?

Games Guru: Go to the computer in the Batcave and enter these codes for vehicles:

– Bat-Tank: KNTT4B
– Bruce Wayne’s private jet: LEA664
– Catwoman’s motorcycle: HPL826
– Garbage truck: DUS483
– Goon helicopter: GCH328
– Harbor helicopter: CHP735
– Harley Quinn’s Hammer Truck: RDT637
– The Joker’s van: JUK657
– Mad Hatter’s Glider: HS000W
– Mad Hatter’s Steamboat: M4DM4N

Any codes for the Xbox 360 version?

Games Guru: There are tons. Here are some codes for you to unlock characters. Enter them in the computer in the Batcave.

– Alfred Pennyworth: ZAQ637
– The Joker (tropical): CCB199
– Joker Goon: UTF782
– Joker Henchman: YUN924
– Nightwing: MVY759
– Mad Hatter: JCA283
– Man-Bat: NYU942

Do you have any codes for the DS version?

Games Guru: Here are some codes.

Unlock all extras:
Go to the main menu. Hit Up, Down, L, R, L, R, L, Left, Right, X(2), Y(2), B(2), L, Up, Down, L, R, L, R, Up(2), Down, Start, Select to unlock all extras. The way you know you’ve done it right is this: At the end of the entering of codes, you’ll hear a sound.

Unlock all episodes and Free Play mode:
Go to the main menu. Press Right, Up, R, L, X, Y, Right, Left, B, L, R, L, Down(2), Up, Y(2), X(2), B(2), Up(2), L, R, Start, Select to unlock all episodes and Free Play mode. Again, you’ll hear a sound if you’ve done it right.

Unlock all characters:
Go to the main menu. Press X, Up, B, Down, Y, Left, Start, Right, R(2), L, R(2), Down(2), Up, Y(3), Start, Select to unlock all characters. You’ll hear that sound again if you have entered the code correctly.

318 Comments on Lego Batman

1. i need codes for a psp.anyone else?

2. freddy couger // January 26, 2009 at 9:33 pm // Reply

it didnt work

3. IT HAS LEGOS

4. Lego Batman is a fun game because it makes you strategize.

5. Legos are the best toy EVER made (well, almost) // January 26, 2009 at 7:58 pm // Reply

My friend has this game for Wii and, IT ROCKS!!!!!!! (even though I’ve only played ONE level!)

6. I HAVE THE GAME ON WII IT IS GOOD TO ME TT

7. it is cool you get to fight in com bat

8. i love this game so much.

9. LEGOMASTER, i don’t have PC.

10. What are the codes for ps2 version

11. Dear anybody out there………..

Can somebody get me some cheats for the PS2 version? Like the kind that tell you how to unlock every level or every extra, or something weird like that?!?!
    PLEASE REPLY ‘CAUSE I AM SUPER DESPERATE. WELL, NOT REALLY.

bye.

12. the minikits get u models

13. It is really cool

14. shenanigan12 // January 22, 2009 at 4:27 pm // Reply

Do u have codes 4 the wii? i’m really stuck!

15. I dont get it… what is the point of the minikits?

16. u beat the level killer croc by gettings robins scuba suit and drain the water and then use batman demolish ssuit then u beat up killer croc

p.s i have all the lego batman people including clay face and ras aul gaul

17. two face cheat code were is it

18. I like lego batman the vide game

19. What codes for PC are there you wonder? I know icyice!!!

20. coolguy200! // January 9, 2009 at 7:11 pm // Reply

give me another code!

21. Super man who's won this thing // January 9, 2009 at 7:06 pm // Reply

How do you beat the level where you have to be killer croc and penguin in the harbor and you have to find some sort of switch but i have no idea where it is! can you help me? P.S.:It’s for wii.

22. the wii version is the best!

23. here’s a cheat code:MVY759

24. where is the main menu?!?!

25. on the ds playing as joker, throw a razor card, but during the delay, move or jump.

26. i also say this game ROCKS too

27. Which menu is the “main menu”?

28. THIS GAME IS FANTASTIC

29. I love lego batman!!!
    Its so awsome!!!
    I want to play it more!!!

30. eagleorbust // January 3, 2009 at 4:39 pm // Reply

i really want this game!!!

31. do you have any codes for PS2 version of lego batman

32. it’s not working for me

33. i have this game but i am stuk on the 1 chaptter on the last epsod

34. Waluigi time! // December 30, 2008 at 4:17 pm // Reply

Look’s fun, but it probably dosent beat Lego Indiana Jones!

35. THIS GAME RULES. I COULD PLAY IT AGAIN AND AGAIN!

36. i need cheatcoads!

37. lego star wars master, thats kind of a hard thing to anser. well, I don’t think so. becuse lego star wars has more jedis and troops to buy. And I think it would be more fun, but I think you would be NOT wasteing your money. Im glad to help!

38. I want it so badly!!!!!!!!!!!

39. my freind has this game

40. Batman turns green when he gets mad

41. I like to play with my friends

42. This game is better than both Lego Star Wars and Lego Indiana Jones!

43. bmanmaniac12 // December 17, 2008 at 3:23 pm // Reply

its more fun on the wii than the ds but its whorth buying anyway

44. i need help in the villen level green fingers

45. Lego star wars is so cooooL!

46. Lego Star Wars Master // December 16, 2008 at 12:51 pm // Reply

is this game more fun than Lego Star Wars?

47. the red bricks are very hard to find

48. Runescapeminer // December 14, 2008 at 11:03 am // Reply

yeah this is a game worth buying

49. on the ds playing as joker, throw a razor card, but during the delay, move or jump.

1 2 3 5