Lego Batman

Where is the red brick in mission 3, chapter 1 on the super hero levels?

Games Guru: This video should help you out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSO_vWOgs3Q

How do you get the minikit in level one of episode one at the garage blocked by toxic waste?

Games Guru: Use a character with toxic resistance. He can walk past the spillage and build the truck. Drive the truck out of the way. Talk to the guard near the hidden hatch. Use the Riddler to open the doors on the right.

Codes?

Games Guru:

Unlock Every Character: Press X, Up, B, Down, Y, Left, Start, Right, R, R, L, R, R, Down, Down, Up, Y, Y, Y, Start, then Select.

Unlock Every Episode and Free Play Mode: Press Right, Up, R, L, X, Y, Right, Left, B, L, R, L, Down, Down, Up, Y, Y, X, X, B, B, Up, Up, L, R, Start, then Select.

Unlock Every Extra: Press Up, Down, L, R, L, R, L, Left, Right, X, X, Y, Y, B, B, L, Up, Down, L, R, L, R, Up, Up, Down, Start, then Select.

How do I get past Mr. Freeze? The cannon in the back of the area is not available to build. Is it a glitch? Please tell me what to do.

Games Guru: You need to build that cannon! It’s available once Mr. Freeze jumps up to a platform with a red background. Once the pieces appear, jump on the orange valve (it looks like a mushroom) three times. That fires the cannon and makes Mr. Freeze come back down. Then, you’ll need to change to Robin to continue the battle.

I was wondering what the codes and tips were. I’ve tried almost every reference and methods of trying to place the codes but they never enter. I don’t know how to get real fast money or any actual working codes, and it’s frustrating me!!! And how can I get the red hood for free play?

Games Guru: I don’t know about the Red Hood. As far as I know, you have to complete all episodes to unlock Free Play. Regarding codes, enter the codes at the computer in the Batcave or in Arkham Asylum at the hacked computer. Here are a few:

– Always Score Multiply: 9LRGNB
– Area Effect (Sonic suit): TL3EKT
– Armor Plating (Demolition suit): N8JZEK
– Bats (Sonic suit): XFP4E2
– Beep Beep: RAFTU8
– Character Studs: DY13BD
– Decoy (Technology suit): TQ09K3
– Disguise: GEC3MD
– Extra Toggle (extra Free mode characters): EWAW7W
– Extra Hearts: ML3KHP
– Fast Batarangs (all suits): JRBDCB

Any codes for the Wii version?

Games Guru: Go to the computer in the Batcave and enter these codes for vehicles:

– Bat-Tank: KNTT4B
– Bruce Wayne’s private jet: LEA664
– Catwoman’s motorcycle: HPL826
– Garbage truck: DUS483
– Goon helicopter: GCH328
– Harbor helicopter: CHP735
– Harley Quinn’s Hammer Truck: RDT637
– The Joker’s van: JUK657
– Mad Hatter’s Glider: HS000W
– Mad Hatter’s Steamboat: M4DM4N

Any codes for the Xbox 360 version?

Games Guru: There are tons. Here are some codes for you to unlock characters. Enter them in the computer in the Batcave.

– Alfred Pennyworth: ZAQ637
– The Joker (tropical): CCB199
– Joker Goon: UTF782
– Joker Henchman: YUN924
– Nightwing: MVY759
– Mad Hatter: JCA283
– Man-Bat: NYU942

Do you have any codes for the DS version?

Games Guru: Here are some codes.

Unlock all extras:
Go to the main menu. Hit Up, Down, L, R, L, R, L, Left, Right, X(2), Y(2), B(2), L, Up, Down, L, R, L, R, Up(2), Down, Start, Select to unlock all extras. The way you know you’ve done it right is this: At the end of the entering of codes, you’ll hear a sound.

Unlock all episodes and Free Play mode:
Go to the main menu. Press Right, Up, R, L, X, Y, Right, Left, B, L, R, L, Down(2), Up, Y(2), X(2), B(2), Up(2), L, R, Start, Select to unlock all episodes and Free Play mode. Again, you’ll hear a sound if you’ve done it right.

Unlock all characters:
Go to the main menu. Press X, Up, B, Down, Y, Left, Start, Right, R(2), L, R(2), Down(2), Up, Y(3), Start, Select to unlock all characters. You’ll hear that sound again if you have entered the code correctly.

318 Comments on Lego Batman

1. i have beat it but it still says only about 70% done why

2. how do you get hush

3. how do you get past penguin

4. best game ever

5. interested one // February 16, 2011 at 1:27 pm // Reply

how do you get Hush for the Wii???

6. How do I get past killer moth?

• activate the generator by pushing the brick in the wall.then youse robins generator suit on the panle on the generator.then pull one of the levers,activating a big light, making him knock his head on the light,making him fall down.punch him,and re-build the next generator and turn on the light agen,and punch him until he’s defeated.

7. LegoBatman is fun but is a little tricky becuase the pictures are dark,

8. Jedimaster220 // January 4, 2011 at 4:53 pm // Reply

Yeah, i think the game is awesome, but we don’t have any cheats 4 the PS2 version. Anyone know?

9. TheSuperforestman // December 31, 2010 at 2:54 pm // Reply

The Red Hood is not a playable character!He’s just mentioned in the facts.

10. Commander Michael // December 23, 2010 at 10:46 am // Reply

Cant get past “Green fingers” in Arkum Arslum

11. what do u get when u save the 25 civillians

12. in the 3rd movie,level 3, how do you chase scarecrow’s plane past the metal pipe with flames coming out?

• to chase scarcrow you blow the pipe up

• DINOMANIAdude2001 // March 2, 2011 at 5:27 pm // Reply

That’s what i was going to ask Games Guru! it seems IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• With a helicopter you can go to the top corner near when you pass the sign use the Z button on Wii or special attack button on other systems, bring the bomb to the pipe, and then swing the bomb until the bomb hits the pipe and explodes it.

13. Can anyone give me a review on this game? My brother and I want to get it because we have every LEGO game available for PS2. (Except LEGO Rock Band)

14. HOW DO YOU GET NINJA BATMAN? I DON`T KNOW IF I HAVE HIM BECAUSE MY WII BROKE IN LIKE 09 OR 08 OR 07. DON`T KNOW FOR SURE CAUSE IT`S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I PLAYED IT.

15. I can’t find the first power brick on ds!!!

16. scarecrow rocks! so does hush and rahs a gul

17. I tried the wii and xbox codes on my pc and they worked!

18. stinky pete // July 19, 2010 at 10:46 am // Reply

in bad guy riddler’s revenge number 1 how do you get the power brick?

19. hamstersrule // July 8, 2010 at 11:11 pm // Reply

tHE GAME IS SO BORING FOR ME!I got it 2 years ago and I only have 35.6% done!I don’t like it

20. How do I get that guy with a flaming sword and red robe? Cause I don’t know what mission to get him on. Plz help.

21. lego batman the video game is really amazing. it’s awsome!

22. how do you get the red brick from level 1 chapter the riddlers revenge

23. what are the last 2 characters?

24. the codes r not wurking!

25. I am stuck in level 1 in episode 3 HELP!

26. mariozeldafreaks814 // February 3, 2010 at 10:55 am // Reply

ive beaten this game 10 times and its still awesome.

ive unlocked everybody and everything but ive never been able to unlock “hush”.

27. um guys i now were the code axeser

28. how do i get charicter creater in the batcave on wii

• dagger1268 // March 19, 2010 at 9:20 am // Reply

to get the character creator you have to beat a story(a few levels) and then go to the batscreen and hit z or c. then when you are in archam aslym look around for the character creator room.

• interested one // February 16, 2011 at 1:34 pm // Reply

• character creator is only in arkham asylum to the right but not in the trophy room it is the other door

29. can i have tips on killing mr freeze on level 2 for wii

30. where do enter codes

31. I need the main menu, I can’t find it at all!Where is it!!!!!

32. in the ds vershon i cant find the cheat thing in the batcave computer were is it??????????

33. it is boring

34. the game is fun but icant figure out ware the cheat menu is and ive
    ben going crazy looking for it and it is frushrating me

35. agent 47 ,is your cheats for the DS?

36. 241 Bear Scout // December 3, 2009 at 6:42 pm // Reply

I agree with Nimus

37. I almost have every player and have got passed the game.

38. oh come on link.

39. wow I think that it is asome I beat the game but I dont have all the people

40. dork the awsomeist // November 16, 2009 at 8:45 pm // Reply

AWESOME GAME!!!!!

41. I couldn’t get the stuff I wanted on Lego Batman,so I used cheatcodes to help me and it did.If anybody needs cheatcodes I’ll tell you where to find them!!

42. This is fun. But don’t use any of the cheats or it will COMPLETELY ruin the fun for you. I can tell you from experience. :b

43. good game

44. this game roolz!!!

45. codes for PS2?

46. Do you have any codes

47. batman can beat anyone

48. Any tips for getting past Flight of the Batwing?

49. I LOVE it

50. How do you get “hush”?

1 2 3 4 5