Jak 3

I’m stuck on the desert race after you get your dark powers and go back to the desert city. I can’t get all the artifacts; what do I do?

Games Guru: You really have to get all the artifacts before time runs out. You can do it! Watch the pattern of the cars that shoot so you don’t slow down. Get to the orbs to accrue more time. Like this person did: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9HFofuPP_E

At the stage where you have to defend the civilians and fight off the metal-heads and the robots, how do you destroy the huge spider robot in the third stage?

Games Guru: I’m not exactly where you are, but I think you’re in the Port. Run around and kill the smaller spider bots. Keep running, avoid hits and keep gunning so the Guard can take down the last bot.

32 Comments on Jak 3

1. I have a ps2 and I love it to death but it was taken away that was my best game and its still works great but I miss it bad

2. master driver // June 12, 2013 at 3:47 pm // Reply

i love this game. my favorite weapon is the super nova, but i wish it cost less ammo. my favorite veihicle is the last car, which i consider a tank.

3. bearboboy501 says // July 14, 2011 at 1:25 pm // Reply

This game is a great game it is at least one of my top five games of all time i love this game and this is a game that if you buy i promise you will love it to it has adventure and guns and racing.BUY IT PLAY IT THEN LOVE IT

4. How do you get past the Destroy Metal Head Beasts level?

5. To defeat the last boss use the grenade launcher, peacemaker, or the dark jak poweres

6. the game ROCKS!!!!!!!!

7. I like driving the cars too, jak is the man! Oh, and P.S. you know that little fox-like creature that teams up with Jak? His name is Daxter, and he has his own game!

8. My cousin has the demo version of this on his Play Station 2, and I don’t get why it’s rated T.

9. i think ive beten this game so many times at the last level remeber to use the peacemaker to lock onto the head

10. the game is not awesome it is lame

11. i tryed to beat it but i cant he’s to hard help me

12. J and D fan // August 5, 2009 at 9:48 pm // Reply

Jak 3 is AWSOME! But I can’t wait ’till Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier comes out.

13. lightjakrocks // July 7, 2009 at 12:02 pm // Reply

to Big J:
    i find the best way to beat the dark satellite is to use the beam reflexor and do the X, O+R1 move, where you spin in the air whilst firing ur gun. it is a good move and has helped me deal with enemies more powerful than the satellite before. well worth learning. it uses a lot of ammo though

14. disisawesome // July 6, 2009 at 9:10 am // Reply

i just bought this game and it is awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. shadow man // May 27, 2009 at 2:26 pm // Reply

just remember 3 things, duck, jump, and fire

16. this game ROCKS!!!!!!!!

17. Best game ever !, but how do you beat the dark satellite

18. Buy unlimted light and dark. it really helps because you can heal yourself when your light by holding down R2 and pressing triangle

19. I can’t get past the level when you are driving the hover-car through the tunnel. I can get through the tunnel but not the next level. Can anyone help me out? Can’t find cheats for it either.

• master driver // June 12, 2013 at 3:44 pm // Reply

this is one of my favorite levels. what i do is i usually pay attention to details and traps and eventually memorize it, mission takes time

20. jak is the man // February 19, 2009 at 5:59 pm // Reply

i love driving the cars!
    i really like the big car that you unlock last!

21. at the third boss u have to shoot the glowing dark eco nodes that are on the feet or just above them, if you do that, you mov on to the next stae

22. it is awesome!!!!

23. Jak 3 is a really fun game.

24. The last boss would be a lot eaiser with the (Jumping Grenade shooting car) but the sandshark is fine with me I rate the game four and a half

25. how do u diliver the present pass the gards without geting blasted in to aroespace

26. This is cool