Transformers: Autobots

How do you defeat Brawl in tank form?

Games Guru: Use the two tanks that emerge from Brawl. Pick them up and ‘A’ to hit him with them.

I can’t get Skydive (the jet) form for my character without an action replay although I have to use it every time I play my game for all characters. Worse, my DS broke and now I use a DSi but the DSi won’t accept an action replay. Furthermore I can’t buy one for the DSi. How do you get the jet form? Please help!

Games Guru: You supposedly can get SkyDive at Target stores. But that was when the game first came out. If you’re outside the U.S., you can buy Skydive at the Nintendo store for 2500 points. Then again, maybe you have the code wrong. Here it is:

Unlock Skydive
620ADC2C 00000000
B20ADC2C 00000000
00000004 00000001
D2000000 00000000

How do you get by the mission Happy Landings?

Games Guru: The main thing to do in this mission is to destroy turrets. At the end of the mission, you have to get rid of three of the four turrets at the court house in the city.

25 Comments on Transformers: Autobots

1. Okay, a lot of people are having trouble with the “tank guy” at the dam, so lets start with that. I am assuming you mean when you are Optimus Prime. If so, then beat up this boss until you reach a cut-scene in which the “tank guy” will say “I’m a tank, you a truck! How do you expect to beat me?” He will be invincible in tank form, and military tanks will start attacking you. This is the hard part. Pick up a nearby tank (not the black one, that is the boss) and hit the boss (tank guy) with it to hurt the boss. Use a melee attack, do not throw the tank. If you get hit with a missile, you will drop the tank, so be careful.
    I hope that helps you guys!
    Your friendly neighborhood stalker,

2. but oh so sad i didnt save my game so im back at the turrets.

3. but oh no you wont like the next mission.

4. it was easy so do what i typed a couple seconds ago.

5. i beat it by just shooting at police to get health.

6. dear autobot seth help me on the first arctic mission

7. decepticon Tarik // March 2, 2009 at 8:31 pm // Reply

Frenzy my brother autobot Seth can help you with the mission

8. decepticon Tarik // March 2, 2009 at 8:29 pm // Reply

doesn’t anybody like the attack copter!!!

9. decepticon Tarik // March 2, 2009 at 8:27 pm // Reply

how do you get all of the challlenge missions good and done

10. autobot Seth // March 2, 2009 at 8:25 pm // Reply

happy landings isuper hard please help me!!!

11. go to the dock in tranquillity and find train cars in a circle and go in to it theres a car you can unlock called raider

12. how do u get past the first arctic mission

13. how do you beat in through the back door

14. how do you get past in through the back door (ds)

15. happy landings is sooo hard, how do u get past it. i tried billions of times

16. the cheat teller // February 15, 2009 at 5:38 pm // Reply

to get past know the enemy, just pick up the target vehicles and bring them back to prime with out getting shut down or destroying the target vehicle.

17. the cheat teller // February 15, 2009 at 5:22 pm // Reply

you can’t scan the jet in the game,you have to go to a ds download station in stores like target in the video game station.hope it helps!

in Hoover dam, there will be a small room in a cliff. scan the 3 jets and 2 helicopters.last scan the 2 computers

19. in know the enemy when you try to get the buggy, look behind a small building then you will find the swat van and scan it and it is unlocked

20. where do you find the the jet in transformers autobots

21. I am the one who said I beat the whole game for me and my friends.I am changing my name to Optimus Prime.

22. I have completed the story mode.Oh, all mighty Guru, how do you find and scan the jet? I already tried Starscream already.

23. where is the 2nd and 3rd yellow marker in the level driven to distraction

24. Ok, the trick for Happy Landings is to Strafe(move right to left and left to right to avoid getting hit) this is a VERY important thing to know how to do. Plus distroy things to find health(aka glowing red blobs). Lastly stay cool keep a level head and never give up!

25. How you bring vehicle back to Optimus Prime? plz help