Transformers: Autobots

How do you defeat Brawl in tank form?

Games Guru: Use the two tanks that emerge from Brawl. Pick them up and ‘A’ to hit him with them.

I can’t get Skydive (the jet) form for my character without an action replay although I have to use it every time I play my game for all characters. Worse, my DS broke and now I use a DSi but the DSi won’t accept an action replay. Furthermore I can’t buy one for the DSi. How do you get the jet form? Please help!

Games Guru: You supposedly can get SkyDive at Target stores. But that was when the game first came out. If you’re outside the U.S., you can buy Skydive at the Nintendo store for 2500 points. Then again, maybe you have the code wrong. Here it is:

Unlock Skydive
620ADC2C 00000000
B20ADC2C 00000000
00000004 00000001
D2000000 00000000

How do you get by the mission Happy Landings?

Games Guru: The main thing to do in this mission is to destroy turrets. At the end of the mission, you have to get rid of three of the four turrets at the court house in the city.

157 Comments on Transformers: Autobots

1. why won`t my dsi connect to allspark wars on transformers desepticons

2. i have wifi and it still doesnt work

3. on transformers revenge of the fallen how do i load all the ammo crates? i cant run fast enough

4. Is there any possible way to scan the skydive jet in the autobots game somewhere? cause i dont have the wifi connector thing so i cant even get to the allspark wars at all to play and win it. PLEASE HELP!!! I WANT THAT JET SOOO BADLY and i dont want to go out and buy this wifi connector thing just to get the darn jet!!!

5. Are there any cheats or glitches for Xbox 360?

6. optimus prime 2 // December 29, 2010 at 1:46 pm // Reply

I beat the whole game of autobots and decepticons, and after you beat the whole game, you can use all the characters in the game whenever you want to

7. is this game any good . im thinking about buying it.

8. Hurricane1973 // December 18, 2010 at 1:35 am // Reply

THESE TWO QUESTIONS ARE REAPEATED OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!TO BEAT MEGATRON GO AROUND HIM AND HIT HIM ON THE BACK A FEW TIMES.THEN HE WILL DROP THE ALSPARK.THEN PICK IT UP AND HIT HIM WITH IT.THEN BEAT HIM AS OPTIMUS.YOU CAN SHOOT THE OTHER DECEPTICONS WHEN YOU ARE LOW ON LIFE.THEN TAKE THE RED POWER UP.TO GET THE JET DO ALSPARK WARS (which requires wireless internet)AND GET ABOUT 2,500 TOKENS.

9. to beat happy landings just locate and destroy all of the turrets on the radar and anything else in your path

10. You can find the safari truck by the water at the Hoover Dam.

11. Optimus Prime // November 7, 2010 at 3:40 pm // Reply

I beat my transformers autobots game.I beat my cousins transformers decepticons game.

12. Ekapatukastitch // November 3, 2010 at 4:18 pm // Reply

NEED DECEPTICONS TO BEAT OTHER DECEPTICANS!!!!!!!!!! HOW?!?!?!

13. Does anyone know how to enter the Games Guru codes?

14. Is this war for cybertron? if it is how do you get past the prison level? Hurry I’m going nuts!

• Sorry scouter, this is NOT War For Cybertron. This is the Transformers 1 game for DS.

• Hey scouter, I have war for cybertron and i know how to beat Kaon prison break. Really, I do have it and if you could give me the name of the chapter your stuck on. Thanks.

15. where do you find skydive

16. do the alsark wars and win the war once or twice to get skydrive

17. How do you unlock the jet form (skydive) without an action replay? Because I need to use the action replay every time I play tohave all vehicles (know many vehicles are unlocked in allspark wars).

18. Hey guys my way of doing h-landings is 1:take out the gards 2:desstroy
    the targets.

19. G-Guru how do you DEFEAT Brawl.

• optimus prime 2 // December 29, 2010 at 1:49 pm // Reply

You have to run around in circle around brawl if brawl is in robot mode. If he transforms, there are tanks attacking you. Damage brawl by smashing the tanks to him(Don’t throw them at him)

20. Peterjames13 // June 17, 2010 at 5:34 pm // Reply

How Do You Deafeat Brawl?

• You circle him while shooting while he’s in robot mode, then grab and hit him with the tanks coming out of the building after he boasts that he’s a tank.

21. the question // May 15, 2010 at 10:45 pm // Reply

i don’t have the game yet so don’t ask me any questions

22. Then, as Prime, you do heavy-hit-heavy-hit over and over again untill he “dies”.P.S.:Destroy the drones for extra health.

23. I,Ultimate Destructor-man, have beaten our Lord Megatron!!!!You HIT him 3 times on his back, then when he drops the Allspark you grab it and hit him!

24. Ironhide2.0 // April 3, 2010 at 12:47 pm // Reply

My friend got me past happy landings, then beat the game! let me talk you through one of the levels. OK,I’ll keep this short, In prison break, you’re the rookie, Step1: destroy the dishes. step2: destroy the turrets. step3: rescue bumblebee, to do that, you’ll go across the river & go into the open door, follow the yellow arrows on the walls until you reach the spot on your radar, & free bumblebee. I hope my walkthrough does you well!

25. where do ya take it?

26. littlewill // March 5, 2010 at 1:31 pm // Reply

to beat megatron you have to punch him three times and get the allspark

27. How do you defeat megatron