Transformers: Autobots

How do you defeat Brawl in tank form?

Games Guru: Use the two tanks that emerge from Brawl. Pick them up and ‘A’ to hit him with them.

I can’t get Skydive (the jet) form for my character without an action replay although I have to use it every time I play my game for all characters. Worse, my DS broke and now I use a DSi but the DSi won’t accept an action replay. Furthermore I can’t buy one for the DSi. How do you get the jet form? Please help!

Games Guru: You supposedly can get SkyDive at Target stores. But that was when the game first came out. If you’re outside the U.S., you can buy Skydive at the Nintendo store for 2500 points. Then again, maybe you have the code wrong. Here it is:

Unlock Skydive
620ADC2C 00000000
B20ADC2C 00000000
00000004 00000001
D2000000 00000000

How do you get by the mission Happy Landings?

Games Guru: The main thing to do in this mission is to destroy turrets. At the end of the mission, you have to get rid of three of the four turrets at the court house in the city.

30 Comments on Transformers: Autobots

1. Shadowiscool9000 // July 13, 2009 at 9:26 pm // Reply

This game was soooooo easy. I’m gonna get the second one. I hope it’s better.

Also the handheld version is way beter than the console. It’s wierd ’cause usually the console version is better. It’s definitly not the case in transformers.

2. BarricadeIsEasyToDestroy // July 4, 2009 at 4:28 pm // Reply

its easy to defeat barricade…..i dont see how its hard….

3. has anyone seen th 2nd movie yet im seeing it today

4. how do you get past devastator in trans formers revenge of the fallen wii?

5. i have come from the future to help the autobots-along with my hillbilly friend skids.

6. you get the jet by Allspark wars(it is toatly awsome)

7. utramagnes // June 23, 2009 at 6:16 pm // Reply

How do you get past jazz?

8. OPTIMUS PRIME // June 5, 2009 at 6:26 pm // Reply

I need all cheats

9. Sithmaster // June 4, 2009 at 10:17 am // Reply

Thanks, cheat teller. are there any other copters besides the police copter, chopper,
    and stealth copter?? And where do you find them? and do you have to scan them???

• starscream 6 // December 21, 2009 at 7:56 pm // Reply

i dont know if there is but ill check cuase I haven’t found any more than these ,chopper ,stealth chopper,news copter and police copter . But i do know you have to scan them.

• starscream 6 // December 21, 2009 at 8:03 pm // Reply

oh, there is news copter to at casino strip !

10. Sithmaster // June 3, 2009 at 1:00 pm // Reply

I need a cheat for the jet. AND for every vehicle.

11. you get past the tank guy by hitting him with other tanks

12. I need cheats for transformers autobots for nintendo DS

13. bumblebeelover2 // May 27, 2009 at 3:45 pm // Reply

How do you get past the first level?

14. best game ever

15. sithmaster // May 23, 2009 at 3:15 pm // Reply

Transformormers Decepticons is better. If I had to choose between good and bad,
    I would choose bad.

16. MegatronHater1 // May 14, 2009 at 3:09 pm // Reply

What you need to on Happy Landings is when you see a cannon transform into a car and run up to the cannon. This prevents the cannon from shooting you. When it explodes get the health and transform and kill the Stealth copter.(Which can be scanned!)

17. jakedude98 // May 3, 2009 at 11:58 am // Reply

how do u get past the decepticon at the bridge

18. My friend is an expert at Transformers. I would never had beat the game without him.😀

19. gugwjerojf // April 28, 2009 at 7:59 am // Reply

my guess is to completely beat the game

20. Go to target and DS download the preview at the end it will say hailfire unlocked!!

21. it is so cool it is the best game ever

22. I have every vehicle EXCEPT the jet. How do you get it?

23. THAT GAME IS COOL

24. hillbilly77 // March 21, 2009 at 7:34 pm // Reply

in the dam area if you start at east strip there is a hill. somewhere on it is the peace van

25. hillbilly77 // March 21, 2009 at 7:28 pm // Reply

how do get the jet vehicle form? i have searched everywhere for it.