Transformers: Autobots

How do you defeat Brawl in tank form?

Games Guru: Use the two tanks that emerge from Brawl. Pick them up and ‘A’ to hit him with them.

I can’t get Skydive (the jet) form for my character without an action replay although I have to use it every time I play my game for all characters. Worse, my DS broke and now I use a DSi but the DSi won’t accept an action replay. Furthermore I can’t buy one for the DSi. How do you get the jet form? Please help!

Games Guru: You supposedly can get SkyDive at Target stores. But that was when the game first came out. If you’re outside the U.S., you can buy Skydive at the Nintendo store for 2500 points. Then again, maybe you have the code wrong. Here it is:

Unlock Skydive
620ADC2C 00000000
B20ADC2C 00000000
00000004 00000001
D2000000 00000000

How do you get by the mission Happy Landings?

Games Guru: The main thing to do in this mission is to destroy turrets. At the end of the mission, you have to get rid of three of the four turrets at the court house in the city.

34 Comments on Transformers: Autobots

1. I am stuck on arabia I need cheat codes and how to past it.

2. All Hail Megatron // January 23, 2010 at 1:23 pm // Reply

The Decepticons are way tougher than the Autobots. MEGATRON IS KING!!!!

3. Hurricane1973 // January 21, 2010 at 1:26 pm // Reply

Hey!I am writing this on my brandnew DSi!!!Its a little hard but………Well anyway I have a tip tp beat Blackout.Fight him until he turns into a metal man thing then jump off the building and grab the wall so you dont keep fallen and he will walk right over you then climb back up and stay then he will fly back up! do this 2 or 3 tines and he wont shoot at you anymore!

4. Dear Game Guru,

Thank you for telling me where to go, but how do I destroy the turrets?

5. how do you get all flying forms besides the news copter on DS?

6. starscream 6 // December 22, 2009 at 4:53 pm // Reply

yo man it is so easy to defeat starscream on transformers autobots winter showdown. is it .

7. starscream 6 // December 21, 2009 at 7:46 pm // Reply

and does anyone know how to unlock the vehicle formers besides these vehicles ,Beater , Sportster , suv, notchback,import,utillty,pickup car, pickup truck, moving truck,school bus , flame truck, ice cream truck, lightning rider, death truck , hot rodder,swat van, off roader,and raider,

8. starscream 6 // December 21, 2009 at 7:33 pm // Reply

does anyone know how to unlock the helicopters besides the chopper ,the stealth chopper, the news copter, and the police copter ?

• the police copter is on the mission happy landings and the stealth chopper is also on the mision happy landings

• There’s an Attack Copter. You get it by scanning the dude that’s w/ Barricade when you have to escort Bumblebee as Prime after you get the Allspark from the humans at the bunker things. It’s pretty much like the Stealth Chopper except instead of the laser-bombs it’s a powerful laser.

• Actually, there IS an easier way. Choose the dam as the location. drive (or fly) until you see a hangar. Inside, there should be three jets(but you cant scan them,😦 ) and three attack copters. Scan them and there you go! Hope I helped!😉

9. starscream 6 // December 21, 2009 at 7:26 pm // Reply

one more thing , how do you find the funky bus?

10. starscream 6 // December 21, 2009 at 7:24 pm // Reply

where do you find the jet please reply

11. How many points do you need to get the Jet?

12. BOSS BEATER // October 3, 2009 at 1:41 am // Reply

13. to defeat megatron on the last level you have to punch him in the back

14. this game was da bomb.In my opinion, I think it was more ease to beat the game as the decepticons(bad) than the autobots because you cant destroy anything as an autobot because you get these strikes if you do.
    P.S. what happens if you get all strikes?

• Seriously, if you’re even going to CONSIDER attacking the city, you better be the attack copter, because, if you get ALL FOUR STRIKES, The military comes to try to destroy you. They bring TANKS, YOU HEAR ME!? TANKS!!!!!

15. BUMMBLEBEE 2 // August 28, 2009 at 12:40 pm // Reply

Buy it from target jack

16. BUMMBLEBEE 2 // August 28, 2009 at 12:39 pm // Reply

Bummblebee where did you find all veichels

17. BUMMBLEBEE 2 // August 28, 2009 at 12:35 pm // Reply

Where do find the jet form

18. oh,wise guru,how do u beat end game

19. im on the last level!!yaay!!!

20. how do you get the game

21. Bumble Boy // August 3, 2009 at 7:16 pm // Reply

G3 Star-Scream, I have Transformers: Decepticons. If you want the jet, at the end of the game, you get Megatron and Star Scream to play in “free play mode”. Their vehicle mode is a jet All you have to do is beat the game. I’ve beaten both the Autobots and Decepticons.

22. I need to get past happy landings!

23. Transinformer // July 29, 2009 at 1:45 pm // Reply

Now, I know they have a lot of hidden vehicles, but one that most people miss is the news copter. go to the area you go to when you first start the game. search on the rooftops. you’ll find a gigantic building and on the roof is a pool. search around that rooftop. you’ll see it parked near the edge of the roof.

24. Protectobot // July 29, 2009 at 1:31 pm // Reply

Ok, The one mission that I can’t get past is that mission “Happy Landings”. I need help with that mission. the thing is that since i’m better with helicopters in the game, i have trouble with a Car vehicle form. Also, I can’t seem to find the jet vehicle form, i already know you can get it from ds download at target or another store, but out of curiosity, is there a way to get the jet without having to do that?

25. lalalalalalalal // July 20, 2009 at 9:01 am // Reply

your producer needs to make the destrocons win