On the village mission on veteran difficulty, I can get all the way up to the barn with the mortar, but then I just can’t seem to aim it to hit the enemy, so I end up getting killed! Any tips on using the mortar or passing this mission?
Games Guru: It’s a tough mission. But here’s a pretty simple way to get the enemy: There’s a house on the left. Set the distance of the mortar to hit the balcony. Leave the distance set right there on the balcony. When a new bunch of enemies runs over, shoot in their direction. But don’t adjust the distance. That should get them. Now walk down the stairs, leave the barn and make a left. Be ready. There are more Germans to take care of.
Do you have to beat the game to put codes in? If not, where do I put the codes in?
Games Guru: I don’t think so. Just head to the Passwords section in the Options Menu. You’ll find a typewriter to enter the codes.
Do you have any hints????
Games Guru: The first thing to know is that you can play this game with a Wii Zapper gun. It just makes it more fun. Here is some help with your unlockables:
– Marksmanship Award – Finish a mission by getting 75 percent or more hits.
– Endurance Award – Finish a mission without getting critically injured.
– Combat Senior Award – Kill 250 enemies on the battlefield.
– Beach Attack Map Award – Land on the beach with the 5th Rangers and then move through the German defenses.
– Through the Sewers Award – The Germans are in the sewers. Take them out while staying safe from attack.