World of Warcraft

I can’t find any hints, and I’m not very good, so please help me.

Games Guru: WOW — this can seem really hard, especially when you first start out. Probably the main thing to do is to read the help tutorial guides that are right in the game.

Even more important is being social. Make new friends in the game, but only ones who are helpful. You can learn about all the different commands by typing them into the chat function in the game. You don’t want to be friends with someone who trash talks, especially when you’re a beginner. The right friends will help you along when quests become difficult.

If you see a gang of players going by, collect everything they drop, even if you think it’s worthless. You can sell these items to a vendor. But you can’t sell things that other groups have marked as Soul Bound.

Eventually, you’ll join a party. Make sure it’s a group that has made some rule before you go into battle or before you start looting. Otherwise, it will be too chaotic.

81 Comments on World of Warcraft

1. this is a great game the graphics are great and you can send items to your main player for money i just love it 1000

2. Reviewer of games // July 29, 2009 at 6:06 am // Reply

Part 2:

GamePlay: the game has a great start lvl (1-10) and great end lvl(60-80), but the parts in between that have almost no cool content, and the quests, well, they get repetitive and boring, with them falling into 1 of 3 parts:Killing an amount of a certain enemy, collecting an item or items, and delivering an item. ill give it an 8.

Lasting Appeal: What keeps you playing is the games addictivity. it seems like you just have to defeat that boss, or get that item.You just cant stop it.certainly a 10.
    Replay value: high Final score: 8

3. Reviewer of Games // July 29, 2009 at 5:43 am // Reply

I have to say that WOW is a pretty good game, combining the millions of people playing it to my own experience. But i also have to say the game does fall flat in certain areas of the game. ill review it in stages.

Introduction: It has a great way of pulling you into the game, and most of the starting areas(minus the draenei starter area; that place had me killing moths and worms)are pretty fun. ill give this part a 9.

Graphics: the graphics in this game is oneof the low points in this game. i was literally able to count how many pixels were there! ill give a 6.

4. Flameshatter ftw // June 22, 2009 at 8:32 pm // Reply

oh yea my name is homer the dark if anyone wantz ta knows but im playing kingdom hearts so i wont be on for a while

5. Flameshatter ftw // June 22, 2009 at 8:31 pm // Reply

guys WoW is very boring all you do is be mean and and get to lvl 80 then it just goes on and on forever with a boooming $180 a year and thats why i play Guild Wars its sooo fun and easy too the lvl cap is 20 but they are gonna raise it ^_^ try it guys its AWESOME

6. My parents didn’t like this game, but I really enjoyed it. Any games that are like it, that you guys reccomend? Thanks!

7. Xterminator, it takes 20$ to switch one character from one server to another, so it can get expensive and most people just stick with the server they started on.

8. Xterminator // May 29, 2009 at 10:11 pm // Reply

WoW is better than runescape, without a doubt. that’s why it costs so much.

I have a question, DemonicGirl. You said to ask for help on any server, but how could you possibly help people on any server? You can have 10 characters per account, and it would be extremely difficult to keep changing servers all the time. Maybe you could clarify for me? Thanks.

• Megacorptrooper // December 25, 2010 at 11:44 am // Reply

comparing the two is not really fair as they were designed to be different. WOW has much more of a general storyline, while Runescape you play to earn stuff. Also the one thing I’ll miss in WOW is random events

9. Demonicgirl // May 28, 2009 at 1:24 pm // Reply

WoW is cool I’m a 80 warrior if anyone needs any help on any sever just ask id be glad to help you out.

10. the game is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. dumbldore // May 27, 2009 at 5:31 pm // Reply

wow is the best game ever!!!! i got up to level 80. :)

12. Gamer1101, with the 10 day trial you can do everything but receive and send mail and trade with other players (there maybe more that’s all i know of though). And why would they make it for anything other than the computer? it is perfect and having it on the DS or Xbox would totally ruin the experience and complicate things.

13. it was fun for the first 7 months it was out i got to 80 and quit

14. i heard its good but i play another rpg. its called runescape. does anyone know which is better?????

15. It’d be cool if they had a World of Warcraft for DS or Xbox or something like that.

16. Can you play the game for free with some content unavailable or is it you have to pay to play at all?

17. dwadeformvp // April 24, 2009 at 10:09 am // Reply

gamer1101 it is rated T for teen and yes it is pretty expensive it is $15 a month also everyone who is asking they changed death knights i believe you do not need a level 55 to make a death knight

18. Isn’t this game rated M? And is it expensive?

19. I am too obsessed with this game! I have an 80 warrior, a 70 Deathknight, a 70 hunter, a 70 priest, a 70 mage, a 70 rogue, a 29 rogue a level 65 warlock. I don’t have much of a life….

20. yeah, the newer players have it easy. with the leveling even faster and lowered mount levels it’s way easier than it used to be. I had to level up to 40 to get my felsteed.

21. you can become a deahknight by reaching lvl 55 then you can make a deathknight on the server you got to lvl 55. ONLY ONE

22. my brother actually played for a long time and still is his hunter is lvl 73 and we have a 50 member clan my character is just going on thirty. they lowered the lvl where you get the mount to thirty. I just have 1 question how do you become a death knight

23. this game rocks i play on it all the time. it is woth buying

24. world of warcraft:wrath of the lich king just came out. it rules! definitely worth buying

25. knightsfable // February 7, 2009 at 7:59 pm // Reply

hi guys, i was just wondering what you could change in warcraft to make it better or just how youd like it… im thinkin about making my own game and want to know what peoples want… lol thx

26. best pc game made…all pc gamers should play it…awok-arthas is my guy :)

27. wow is the best game ever

28. I thought the game was too expensive, that’s why I don’t play it :-)

29. Best online game i’ve ever played.

30. Yeah wow rocks i have an 80 paladin who owns

31. WOW is an awesome game!

32. This game gets boring, all you do is do quests and fight monsters to level up so can can do more quests and kill higher level monsters and the story isn’t very good, guild wars is much better and you don’t have to pay an outrageous 15$ a month, but thats just my opinion.

33. my cosin has it and im going to his house to play it

34. WOW is the best game ever!!!!!!!!!!!

35. its really cool and i have 2 80 deathknights

36. oh my god you will die when you play wow it is so fun COOL COOL COOL COOL

37. IT IS AUSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $$$$$

38. Jojodamonkey is incorrect or has the wrong game there are no codes for wow

39. if you want WoW, then get all the expansions and go into the outland with a Dethnite. It’s really cool!!

40. jojodamonkey // January 25, 2009 at 10:43 am // Reply

type in”greed is good 10000000″ as a comment when your’e not playing online, and it will give you that much gold

41. It is awsome essally with a lvl. 80

42. mystry dude 42709 // January 24, 2009 at 3:54 pm // Reply

i think it’s pritty good but i never really got to play it that much

43. warcraft is fun

44. Paintball It // January 23, 2009 at 7:00 am // Reply

Yeah I hear you Jlee this game is fantastic! Me and my friends play it together

45. you can download a free trial at the website it is very good .

46. is this game worth buying? If it is, i’m gonna buy it :)

47. yeh
    its the bestest game around

48. i also like it to

49. coolest game ever made

50. Super Sonic // January 7, 2009 at 7:19 pm // Reply

This Game is really good :)

1 2