Games Guru

World of Warcraft

I can’t find any hints, and I’m not very good, so please help me.

Games Guru: WOW — this can seem really hard, especially when you first start out. Probably the main thing to do is to read the help tutorial guides that are right in the game.

Even more important is being social. Make new friends in the game, but only ones who are helpful. You can learn about all the different commands by typing them into the chat function in the game. You don’t want to be friends with someone who trash talks, especially when you’re a beginner. The right friends will help you along when quests become difficult.

If you see a gang of players going by, collect everything they drop, even if you think it’s worthless. You can sell these items to a vendor. But you can’t sell things that other groups have marked as Soul Bound.

Eventually, you’ll join a party. Make sure it’s a group that has made some rule before you go into battle or before you start looting. Otherwise, it will be too chaotic.

Comments about “World of Warcraft”

1. #yoloswagmaster says:

I think this is one the most fun MMORPG games there is, and I have a level 62 Night Elf Hunter, level 20 Blood Elf Warlock, level 26 blood elf paladin, level 76 Dwarf Death Knight, and like I have a lvl 20 of every class and race.

2. wishsta says:

I think this game looks extremely fun but my mom doesn’t want me to play it ughh

3. Uncle B@rry says:

How much does WOW cost? Is there a flat fee, or do you have to pay a monthly subscription? Or is the subscription optional???

4. Swiftburn says:

I’m thinking about getting this game. It looks fun!

5. WOWFAN says:

I have a level 18 night elf druid, a level 20 blood elf warlock (I just got Felsteed), a level 16 worgen rouge, a level 59 forsaken death night, a level level 42 tauren shamen, and a level 87 human paladin, must most favored one.

6. Edward says:

I have a level 18 night elf druid
    a level 20 blood elf warlock (I just got Felsteed!)
    a level 16 worgen rouge
    and a level 63 human paladin, My most favored one.
    please reply to me

7. Undeadhuntez says:

I have a lvl 37 worgen warrior, a lvl 67 dwarf death knight, and a lvl 57 night elf hunter……………but then my dad banned online games!!!! For no reason!!!

8. umadbro says:

how much does it cost

9. TheGameWorldWide says:

in my opinion, you should start off as a paladen, (i’m a level 69 paladin), but if you like dealing damage from a distance, then try hunter, if you want to kill stuff really fast, then be a rouge, if you like to stay alive longer, then be a worrior.

10. T-Man says:

I have a Worgen death knight called Chewey

11. Anonymous says:

i got a level 70 night elf druid with full honor gear. when are they going to lower the price of wrath

12. Noob says:

I made pritty much over 9000!!! different charecters but I always get stuc on level 5 for some od reason. Can you help me

13. Omega Knight says:

Guys I am REALLY considered to get this game, but we only have mac laptops, :( Is this game only available for pc, or for mac as well? PLEASE respond soon. Thanks.

14. barn boy says:

I have a level 28 mage

15. will says:

i have a lvl 68 death knight and a lvl 15 druid

16. Dragonslayer says:

ya, this game is really fun. the best thing that you can do is complete as many quests as you can. you will be surprised how fast you levle up. and it makes it even more fun when you have friends to talk to. just don’t let friends get in the way of your levleing up.

17. mark says:

how can you play this game

• Dazed Mich says:

Buy world of warcraft at gamestop, fred meyer, target, best buy, or somewhere like that, it comes with a free month of playing, then after that you have to order months of playing time from blizzard store, or buy a 60 day game card from retailers. Expansion sets are in this order, and they do not come with free playing time. Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, Cataclysm.

18. Zach Characters says:

I played this game alot and i am pretty good at this

I have 2 80′s 1 76, 1 53, 1 40, and a level 20 mage

Though its easier to level today, because when wow first started, blizz made it hard to level, not its likes incredibly easy, no joke

Write a comment about “World of Warcraft”

Nickname: