Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

How do you get to the secret levels? I put the diamond in, and got the key, I turned the key, and I went in each of the holes, but nothing new happened. How do you do it?

Games Guru: There are three secret levels. You need 6 artifacts from the Raiders section to get the Young Indiana level, 12 artifacts from the Temple of Doom section to unlock Ancient Story, and 18 artifacts from The Last Crusade to get to the Warehouse portion.

How do you beat level 4 in the Raiders of the Lost Ark chapter?

Games Guru: That’s almost like writing a chapter in a book! If you go here, it’ll take you through, step by step. http://mycheats.1up.com/view/section/3165287/23521/lego_indiana_jones__the_original_adventures/pc

On Motorcycle Escape, how do you get the Artifact by the bridge? My Artifact Detector says it is under the pillar on the left side. Please help!!!

Games Guru: You have to get various flowers to bloom in order to get it. Here’s some help: http://brickraiders.net/LegoIndy1/C3-Motorcycle-Escape.html

I’m stuck in the Hunt for Sir Richard when you need to get the parts for the X. I’ve got 3/4 pieces of the X. Where is the 4th X piece?

Games Guru:It’s pretty hard to find. The final box is to be discovered within a safe on the balcony to the left. Your Academic Access character will help you get inside the safe. Take the box down the stair and into the ‘X’ and you’re ready to go!

Any codes?

Games Guru: Go to blackboard in the Math classroom at Barrett College. Enter any of these codes:

Artifact Detector: VIKED7

Invincibility: B83EA1

Parcel Detector: VUT673

Poo Treasure: WWQ1SA

379 Comments on Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

1. Whats the point of the warehouse and indian city

2. Sorry I did not fiish yet and it is for d.s

3. I have cheat codes and it said to push some type of butten and I keep pushing them but I wont get all the extras if you have cheat codes explotion please help me now O.K .

4. I own lego Indiana Jones and I realy like to use a basooka trooper because you can destroy almost every thing in sight. (P.S. in the warehouse you take a basooka trooper and shoot the target you can get at least $ 800,000 studs.)

5. PENGUIN N ADDISON // March 29, 2009 at 3:59 pm // Reply

I beat the whole lego Indiana Jones game on the first level you dig up the bridge then you put it on the green lego piece.

6. legomaster the way you get the super scream is by pressing z when your willie( thats in the version for the Wii)

7. buckeyeguy // March 26, 2009 at 3:21 pm // Reply

those codes rock! More then the rest the disguise one.

8. master og legos // March 24, 2009 at 5:52 pm // Reply

I got 100 percent.It is easy.

9. i love playing Lego Indiana jones

10. I Love Elizibeth // March 23, 2009 at 6:01 pm // Reply

It is a awsome game but is hard to get artifacts. One of the hardest ones is on level 6 outside on the button thing and you have to make a 7 and go into the #7 door.

11. Eastie boy // March 16, 2009 at 2:31 pm // Reply

I agree with noahbear

12. Waluigi time! // March 14, 2009 at 9:23 am // Reply

This game is awesome! Better than Lego Star Wars in my opinion. Anything with Indiana Jones in it is awesome!!! I can’t wait for the new game to come out, “Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings!”

13. super mario // March 12, 2009 at 4:27 pm // Reply

how do you beat the warehouse!?

14. so easy (with cheats)

15. Noahbear its not true hero its true adventurer true hero is in lego batman

16. i cant get past thu guy at the flying wing its rilly hard.

17. Never mind.All you need to do is to get all the treasure boxes and postboxes and studs for I think it was True Hero.

18. where is themath room????

19. I beat the game and it’s ease

20. its OK.

21. My friend, Jeremy, has this game.

22. i can’t get past the city part where the train is, i don’t know what to call it, but i’m getting really frustrated!

23. Lego Star Wars Master // February 24, 2009 at 7:06 am // Reply

anyone need help?

24. i love playing Lego Indiana jones for the wii it is so awesome

25. on the well of souls the part when you reach the sphinx and the diamond eyes, one easy,but the other hard,if you solve my problem i wish you a thousand thankyous

26. You pull the box not push!! (Indiana jones DS train part 1)

27. To legomaster:

in the last area, go to the area with the hieroglyphics. Translate them to open the cage and get the parcel. On the other end, still on the edge of the floor, destroy a lego object and build the mailbox. Good luck

28. Where is tha red block in the first level of Raiders of the Lost Ark

29. I`m with dirty dog 24

30. Clone commander Cody // February 15, 2009 at 3:23 pm // Reply

I can`t git past th Trouble in the sky.

31. How do you finish Rescue Professer Jones, Creasent canyon moon,and the tomb of Sir Richard

32. Its easy to get past the train

33. How do you enter codes?

34. The way you can finisf the well of souls is wander around

35. How do you get the third hole open on the right in the room by the right stairway?

36. How do you get the third hole open on the right in the top room by the stairs?

37. i really need help for level 1 of the last crusade for the wii

38. To mar:

I can help you, just tell me what part is holding you up

39. Cool!

40. I have three of this game 1 for the Wii 1 for the DS and one for the computer.

41. I can’t get the super screem!!! Help!! (P.S. it’s in the level where you resque Willie.)

42. how do you beat the well of souls

43. My friend has this game and I think it’s cool.

44. wheres the math room?

45. I don’t have this game:( :cry:

46. how do you get past the train on episode3(ds)

47. lego indiana jones is easy.

48. sweet codes