Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

How do you get to the secret levels? I put the diamond in, and got the key, I turned the key, and I went in each of the holes, but nothing new happened. How do you do it?

Games Guru: There are three secret levels. You need 6 artifacts from the Raiders section to get the Young Indiana level, 12 artifacts from the Temple of Doom section to unlock Ancient Story, and 18 artifacts from The Last Crusade to get to the Warehouse portion.

How do you beat level 4 in the Raiders of the Lost Ark chapter?

Games Guru: That’s almost like writing a chapter in a book! If you go here, it’ll take you through, step by step. http://mycheats.1up.com/view/section/3165287/23521/lego_indiana_jones__the_original_adventures/pc

On Motorcycle Escape, how do you get the Artifact by the bridge? My Artifact Detector says it is under the pillar on the left side. Please help!!!

Games Guru: You have to get various flowers to bloom in order to get it. Here’s some help: http://brickraiders.net/LegoIndy1/C3-Motorcycle-Escape.html

I’m stuck in the Hunt for Sir Richard when you need to get the parts for the X. I’ve got 3/4 pieces of the X. Where is the 4th X piece?

Games Guru:It’s pretty hard to find. The final box is to be discovered within a safe on the balcony to the left. Your Academic Access character will help you get inside the safe. Take the box down the stair and into the ‘X’ and you’re ready to go!

Any codes?

Games Guru: Go to blackboard in the Math classroom at Barrett College. Enter any of these codes:

Artifact Detector: VIKED7

Ice Rink: 33GM7J

Invincibility: B83EA1

Parcel Detector: VUT673

Poo Treasure: WWQ1SA

379 Comments on Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

1. Weerd Beerd the Pirate // November 10, 2009 at 10:35 pm // Reply

I can’t find the last artifact for Into the Mountains. Where is it?

2. Do you think indana jones 2 will come out for sale?

3. how do you beat the treasure extra level?

4. funist game ever

5. get ready for lego indiana jones 2, coming out ?Nov 17th?. sorry I didn’t tell you guys earlier but forgot. Put on hold now at gamestop, target…

6. i really need help

7. If You want to unlock the secret levels, Try getting The treasurs on all the levels, than the mailboxes. When in the wharhouse secret level, go all the way to the Right, You will find a target, keep shooting it with the tank and you’ll get all the money.

8. i beat and inow all the cheat codes and ialso have yung indy does any body now ho to get the other ones?

9. Lego star wars is better but I have and beat both

10. I can’t seem to get to the extra levels in LEGO Indiana Jones. Can someone help me?

11. i mean how do you get him to the first land mine?

12. how do you get coloniel vogel to the first boss battle on desert ambush?

13. ?????? you need to dive and hit the fountions

14. 3rd adventure 1st level I cant find the last skeleton in the cave. I found the ones in the small and lage coffins and the two hanging from ropes.

15. i had lego star wars and my dog ate i think i know lego indiana went

16. here is a code for disguises: 41D1NG. (only for wii)

17. Jelly you need to crash into his boat.

18. doughnuts!!! // October 2, 2009 at 3:02 pm // Reply

thayt level is easey

19. can some one help me third tempel of doom

20. I love this game! Traveller’s Tales is going too far with Lego Rock Band and Lego Battles (only for Nintendo D.S.) but Lego Indiana Jones 2 and Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 and 5-7 promise to be excellent. Anyone know anything about the lego Hobbit and Lord of the Rings rumours?

21. i’m stuck on hunt for sir richard where you have to kill the guy at the very end on the boats.

22. This game is addicting, I love to play it.

23. i beat it and i have everthing

24. I`ve almost beat the whole game. It is a game that I love to play anytime. It is one of my favorite games in the world. I can`t figure out what to do on the last level

25. harry500000000 // September 26, 2009 at 9:42 am // Reply

well, I beat the whole game. and I’m not exactaly sure what your talking about. although, I think the last peice is upstairs.
    and also, here is two hints 1. when at first you don’t succeed, try,try again. 2. I think the last peice of the x is upstairs

26. i beat it

27. i love it .

28. i almost beat tthe whole game i need 1 more character amd 1 more place in the artifact me

29. Can someone please tel me where to enter codes for DS when you here the theme song

30. dune buggie dude,
    I’m stuck on that, too.

31. I think its a fun game

32. You know Han Solo and Indiana Jones are portraid the same actor.

33. dune buggie dude // September 12, 2009 at 1:26 pm // Reply

help me please @:(

34. dune buggie dude // September 12, 2009 at 1:25 pm // Reply

I cant get out of the well of souls <3 @:)

35. THX 1138 (jonbuddy) // September 12, 2009 at 7:27 am // Reply

I know where the secret Star Wars characters are!

Chewbacca- City of Danger
    Princess Leia- Free the Slaves
    Luke Skywalker- Into the Mountains
    C-3PO- the level with the Idol
    R2-D2- the level from the 3rd Movie where you battle the tank the first time

36. Where do you get the mines?

37. J dog Indi ,
    You build mines that the tank roles over, and looses a life. After it looses all three lifes it runs into the wall so you can get through.
    Good luck!

38. pokefreak6464 // September 4, 2009 at 7:55 pm // Reply

i have all the characters, artifacts (DS version), all extras, all levels beaten and just about everything else!!!

39. How do you destroy the tank in desert ambush? And what do you do after that?

40. ?
    You said simple. The Math room.
    Tell me if you need more info.

41. Tankengineer // August 26, 2009 at 5:26 pm // Reply

THIS GAME IS TOO EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!

42. Just tell it to me simple:WHERE DO YOU ENTER THE CODES?!?!?!?!

43. Indy Jones
    How do you get Han Solo?

44. have any codes for ds ?

45. Hey guys, I’ve completed the whole game. Just ask me questions and I’ll answer them. And try to be as clear as possible please.

46. New Cheats:

Wu Han: 3NSLT8

Sherpa Brawler: VJ37WJ

Belloq Priest: VEO291

47. Indianaman // August 9, 2009 at 6:49 am // Reply

What do you select to enter the codes on the page with the song?

48. how do you earn chewbaca?

• IndyMaster // March 20, 2010 at 4:00 pm // Reply

When you get to the area with the truck then you have to translate to puzzle thing then use short round to go in and free chewy.

49. dear legomaster, There is no mathroom in the DS version. Enter the codes on the homepage where you here the Indiana Jones theme song.

50. indy freec // August 1, 2009 at 8:53 am // Reply