Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

How do you get to the secret levels? I put the diamond in, and got the key, I turned the key, and I went in each of the holes, but nothing new happened. How do you do it?

Games Guru: There are three secret levels. You need 6 artifacts from the Raiders section to get the Young Indiana level, 12 artifacts from the Temple of Doom section to unlock Ancient Story, and 18 artifacts from The Last Crusade to get to the Warehouse portion.

How do you beat level 4 in the Raiders of the Lost Ark chapter?

Games Guru: That’s almost like writing a chapter in a book! If you go here, it’ll take you through, step by step. http://mycheats.1up.com/view/section/3165287/23521/lego_indiana_jones__the_original_adventures/pc

On Motorcycle Escape, how do you get the Artifact by the bridge? My Artifact Detector says it is under the pillar on the left side. Please help!!!

Games Guru: You have to get various flowers to bloom in order to get it. Here’s some help: http://brickraiders.net/LegoIndy1/C3-Motorcycle-Escape.html

I’m stuck in the Hunt for Sir Richard when you need to get the parts for the X. I’ve got 3/4 pieces of the X. Where is the 4th X piece?

Games Guru:It’s pretty hard to find. The final box is to be discovered within a safe on the balcony to the left. Your Academic Access character will help you get inside the safe. Take the box down the stair and into the ‘X’ and you’re ready to go!

Any codes?

Games Guru: Go to blackboard in the Math classroom at Barrett College. Enter any of these codes:

Artifact Detector: VIKED7

Ice Rink: 33GM7J

Invincibility: B83EA1

Parcel Detector: VUT673

Poo Treasure: WWQ1SA

379 Comments on Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

1. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // June 27, 2010 at 10:05 am // Reply

froggyboy, you need to build a bounce pad and jump to the roof of the house. then you need to go in a door that will lead you to a room where an artifact once was. then you need to repair the tractor and the garage opens. drive the tractor out and over the vegtable patches. 3 carrots will grow (one on each patch) and the will make the artifact appear.

2. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // June 27, 2010 at 9:59 am // Reply

how do you unlock the 3rd mystery level in artifact room? :I

3. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // June 9, 2010 at 6:50 am // Reply

what is the 3rd secret level in the treasure room?

• Scouting101 // June 25, 2010 at 2:20 pm // Reply

I JUST unlocked it and it’s in the warehouse where the ark was put. You even get to be in a tank with machine guns! :)

4. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // June 9, 2010 at 6:43 am // Reply

the two other guys are luke in nepal in movie 1, and chewie in cairo.

5. How do you get past the rats in the hunt of Sir Richard?

• Scouting101 // June 18, 2010 at 12:15 pm // Reply

Get Indy to double-jump over the rats and grab a torch. Come back across and the girl (Don’t remember her name) will follow you. Hope this helps.

6. beat the second game of lego indiana jones then you unlock the third lego india jones game in the second game

7. rex217 you unlock Han solo by finding princess leia in escape the mines,r2d2 in level 5 of movie 3,c3po in the lost temple and 2 other guys .

8. mariomaster,please,how du i unlack han solo?!@#

• Gamemaster // May 21, 2010 at 10:39 am // Reply

To unlock Han Solo find all five Star Wars characters hidden in the game.

C-3PO: First level, episode 1. (I forget the name)
      Princess Leia: Free the Slaves
      Luke Skywalker: Into the Mountain.
      R2-D2: Desert Ambush.

I forget the fifth one.

9. I need artifact loactions and help on “Whip Drag” for the DS. Help?

10. froggyboy14043 // April 25, 2010 at 9:32 am // Reply

HEY! i cant find the artifact across the bridge in the last crusade: motorcycle escape!!!

11. Man in Black // April 24, 2010 at 12:41 pm // Reply

I’v beat the entire game, if anyones got questions, ask me!

12. How do you get the Star Wars characters on the Wii?

13. pokemon409 // April 11, 2010 at 9:00 am // Reply

if anyone needs help on a level, feel free to ask. i beat all the levels on the DS version. Dont buy lego indy 2. its hard and horrible. they change things around. u even have to find levels!

14. mariomaster // April 4, 2010 at 1:32 pm // Reply

Hey guys did you know theres a hidden character? Han solo. I won’t ruin the surprise on how to get him now but I will give you a hint.It has something to do with star war characters…

15. When your riding a elephant press “J” to make it poop money.

16. 00Mushroom // March 3, 2010 at 5:10 pm // Reply

I finished 89.7% because of artifact detector

17. gonna get the game i think

18. i needhelp on level 5 inthelast cursade against the tank. help me games guru!

• i will help you blueboy

• cementhead // March 18, 2010 at 3:27 pm // Reply

I am master of LEGO Indiana Jones 1 & 2. To beat the tank, have it xplode some things. You will see a build-it on the ground. Build it. It is a mine. Make the tank run over it, and the tank will take damage. Continue until you beat the tank.

• blueboy, i think i know why you cant pass the level. make sure the tank shoots all the metal items and turn all the extras off.:) i hope that will help you.

19. You just get in the disguise and pull the lever. And then a plane will fly over and drop some pices. and you keep on doing that and once you do that . you hop in it

20. I beat the entire game exepet 4 in temple of doom .Any tips on those levels

21. Hi, I am new here. I need help on Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures for wii. I do not know how to beat the tank inthe level Desert Ambush. Could someone please tell me? Thanks!

22. i played free play with temple of doom and i cant seem to find out how to save cp3o (or his name is C3PO…?)! can some one help?

• use a bazooka guy to blast the shiny bricks at the back of the treasure room in the first level. you will find C3P0 there.

23. IN LEVEL 1 ADVENTURE 2 HOW DO YOU GET INDY CURED?

24. where is the math black baord?

25. Im on indy lego 1 and i m almost done . Im on opening the ark and im stuck at the place where you have to open the door by pressing all the orange buttons. PLEASE HELP!

26. I can’t get blackboard to work nor can I get pass temple of doom chapter four. It seems to freeze, but still plays music.

27. i’m stuk on the nazca asylum on number 2

28. to robin touch journal on touch screen and select CREDITS while in CREDITS press:down down right right up up LR LR LL RR select

for 3,000,000 dollars in studs

29. Indiana Jones Sir. // December 28, 2009 at 10:39 am // Reply

ive (almost) beat the game

30. i cant find the monkey in number2

31. ZCXFVBFDGHBG // December 27, 2009 at 5:28 pm // Reply

I NEED HELP IN THE ASYLUM

32. I have Lego Indy 2 and I have a q, can u play all the movies or just crystal skull?

33. lego indy jones 2 is awesome

34. games easy any one can beat it! try call of duty#4.

35. i’m getting the game so any tips?

36. Does anybody know any codes for LEGO Indiana Jones 2?

• for three million dollars in studs: touch journal then pick credits and press: down down right right up up LR LR LL RR select

37. dracometeor90 // December 20, 2009 at 7:49 am // Reply

i found an ewok in the first episode in the raiders of the lost ark.

38. dracometeor90 // December 20, 2009 at 7:46 am // Reply

give me the steps to enter codes.

39. when anoumonous said luke s.he ment that there are star wars characters hidden everywhere and when you find them all, you get Han Solo as a character.

40. Hiya! I’ll help out on select games like this with game tips and codes.

41. it takes skill, but is super easy.

42. 241 Bear Scout // December 3, 2009 at 5:03 pm // Reply

I beat the hole game and got all charecters

43. how do i get the Lego piece on the awning in the City of Danger level?

44. skywalker is stae wars

45. luke skywalker? this is indy

46. I need help on Free The Slaves In The temple of doom. Any hints?(P.S.
    It’s for the Windows)

• IndyMaster // March 20, 2010 at 3:49 pm // Reply

You have to use the dynamite to free short round then use him to go fight the kid in pink and then use dynamite to blow up the big bad guy.

47. how do you free luke skywalker in the ds version? I got him on the wii but can’t thaw him out in ds.

48. I have gotten all levels completed and have gotten like this much money 389,978,768,78.

49. i beat the hole game

50. Weerd Beerd the Pirate // November 10, 2009 at 10:42 pm // Reply

I have unlocked the young Indy level and the ancient city level. How do I unlock the other level?

• weerd beerd:me too I don’t know if there is a 3rd one

• get all artifacts and bam, you unlock the 3rd one

• You have to get a secret key. I can’t remember how 2 get it cause’ I haven’t played in it in a zillion years. (The other level is really fun though.) It looks really LEGO-y though, not real. Oh, and be careful when you have the dinosaur head, DON’T fall off the dinosaurs neck. I GETS REALLY ANNOYING!!

1 2 3 4 5 6