Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

How do you get to the secret levels? I put the diamond in, and got the key, I turned the key, and I went in each of the holes, but nothing new happened. How do you do it?

Games Guru: There are three secret levels. You need 6 artifacts from the Raiders section to get the Young Indiana level, 12 artifacts from the Temple of Doom section to unlock Ancient Story, and 18 artifacts from The Last Crusade to get to the Warehouse portion.

How do you beat level 4 in the Raiders of the Lost Ark chapter?

Games Guru: That’s almost like writing a chapter in a book! If you go here, it’ll take you through, step by step. http://mycheats.1up.com/view/section/3165287/23521/lego_indiana_jones__the_original_adventures/pc

On Motorcycle Escape, how do you get the Artifact by the bridge? My Artifact Detector says it is under the pillar on the left side. Please help!!!

Games Guru: You have to get various flowers to bloom in order to get it. Here’s some help: http://brickraiders.net/LegoIndy1/C3-Motorcycle-Escape.html

I’m stuck in the Hunt for Sir Richard when you need to get the parts for the X. I’ve got 3/4 pieces of the X. Where is the 4th X piece?

Games Guru:It’s pretty hard to find. The final box is to be discovered within a safe on the balcony to the left. Your Academic Access character will help you get inside the safe. Take the box down the stair and into the ‘X’ and you’re ready to go!

Any codes?

Games Guru: Go to blackboard in the Math classroom at Barrett College. Enter any of these codes:

Artifact Detector: VIKED7

Beep Beep: VNF59Q

Character Treasure: VIES2R

Disarm Enemies: VKRNS9

Disguises: 4ID1N6

Fast Build: V83SLO

Fast Dig: 378RS6

Fast Fix: FJ59WS

Fertilizer: B1GW1F

Ice Rink: 33GM7J

Invincibility: B83EA1

Parcel Detector: VUT673

Poo Treasure: WWQ1SA

379 Comments on Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

1. I played it and it was the hardest Lego game ever. I got to 97% finished before I stopped playing.

2. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrreally hard!!!!!!

3. THIS GAME IS A WAST OF MONEY!! I GOT 1/2 THROWE THE 1 LEVEL & IT LOCKED UP!!!!

4. pixarboy1999 // October 4, 2011 at 9:03 am // Reply

UN lock Han solo By finding C-3PO, Luke and Chewbaca in Raiders of the lost Ark, Leia in temple of doom, and R2-D2 in lat crusade. They did this because Harrison Ford (The actor of Indiana Jones), was also Han solo. It realy Works!

5. sniffin in da kitchen // August 25, 2011 at 3:04 pm // Reply

if you buy the artifact for the minecart level then you get like 3,000,000,000 coins!!!!!!!!!

6. Legomaster77 // August 25, 2011 at 12:04 pm // Reply

I am now Legomaster77

7. rexmaximus // August 4, 2011 at 9:04 am // Reply

is there a secret level? if there is please tell me how to find it.

• Yes there is, well actually there are 3. You have to get all the treasure chests to get the first one. The second one you have to get a key which is in the large room on the right of the classroom in the college, and most of the characters. The third one, sorry, I can’t remember.
      Level one is young indy.
      Level two is area 51.
      Level three is some big map wil a lot of stuff, not very god on the artistic side but insanely fun and hard.
      P.S. I haven’t played in a while, so I might be rusty on the directions but I have 100% and 4,000,000,000 studs.
      P.P.S. It starts raining studs when you have 100% completed.

8. Where is the red brick on the 1st level of “The Raiders of the Lost Ark”? I’m playing on the DS.

9. I have beat this easy game.

10. I LOST GAME!!! iloveit

11. kool kid 99 // May 3, 2011 at 4:26 pm // Reply

its on one of the shelfs.

12. how do you get the 2 last treasures in Raiders of the Lost Ark level 3

13. in the secrets of pancock in front of the palace what if short round is all the way at the begning and both elephants are on the preasure pads

14. My cuz is a girl and SHE beat it

15. i beat lego indy jones!!!(the origanal adventures)

16. is this game good and is lego indy two better?

17. how do get the treasure chest in into the mountains by the trophy.

18. i got 4000000000

19. how do you get all the artifacts for escape the mines

20. Which characters have black sleep? (On LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues)

21. I got 100% on the ds version for Lego indy 2

22. I already beat the game

23. well i`m screwed because my Nintendo DS will not charge.

24. THIS game broke BEFORE my LEGO Starwars trilogy game!

25. The Coolest thing about getting 100% is it starts raining studs when your in the university.

26. I’ve gotten full studs: 4,000,000,000 (Four Billion.)

27. anomonus guy // February 24, 2011 at 7:38 am // Reply

where is the code area in DS?

28. How do you beat the bonus level where you have to collect 1 million studs. I’m like really close and I have checked the WHOLE level thoroughly like 5 times.

29. Dear “harrypotter”,
    To beat that level first disable the arms then attack them with your whip. Then take the whip attachment and put it on the other arm.

30. My cousin has LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues, and I love it! It is SO FUN!

31. where is lego indiana jones 2

32. Big foot says // January 16, 2011 at 12:39 pm // Reply

How do you get past the 4th level of the 1st movie. I can get past the part where you get the ark. But when I am with marrian, I always end up in a room and all I can do is get a treasure box. Where do I go?

• Major awesome // February 21, 2011 at 4:18 pm // Reply

In that room,before you bring the lift up, put indiana jones on the lift then you raise it and go on it. Play as
      Marion and close the hatches where the snakes come out and take out all snakes, once that’s done you each go on the buttons

33. harrypotter // January 5, 2011 at 7:02 pm // Reply

On Lego Indiana Jones 2 on Wii, in Kingdom of the Crystal Skull part 1, level 5, when Mutt and Indy are on the train fighting the guy on the train that has the robotic arms, how do you stop him? I tried pulling the chains to knock out the arms, but I can’t beat the level.

• to harrypotter ya gotta use the whip one the switch on the middle and then jump on to a chain and then punch the arms when they fall

34. Keep looking.I beat this game it is very easy. but it is there.If .I have 3 million something coins and I beat this level in 20 minutes.

35. Is it possible to save different games? My sister and I want separate games, but we haven’t figured out how to save more than game.

36. is there codes for DS?

37. i love the game

38. I can’t get the secret level for the first episode. I bought all the artifact pieces, but I also got two of the artifacts actually found. HELP!!!!!!!!

• to nnnnnn you can’t get any artifacts on this level. it’s just a bonus level

• nnnnnn, you wasted a lot of studs buying all those artifacts, I don’t see what buying them does, I think you must endure the pain of finding them all.

39. Ask me anything, I beat the game

• Greg Heffely // April 7, 2011 at 3:58 pm // Reply

what is the best way to get 100000 studs for every extra in the game?

• I’m stuck on free the slaves where you’re supposed to hold the engine part and bring it over the hot lava and place it on the engine and fix the machine. how do you get the piece across? I’ve tried to jump with it in “my” hands but i keep falling on the beam below. can you help me figure it out?

40. i have found all the star wars characters on lego indiana jones wii but im only able to play as han solo why cant i play as princess leia and luke skywalker

• Unfortunatly Blue, you can only play as Han. You see,you need to rescue 5 star wars characters to get Han. Luke and Leia are just 2 of the 5

• yeah blue what frank said. it is to unlock han solo luke leia 3PO and chewbacca and i think there was R2 also to unlock han solo if you wanna be them then buy starwars.

41. i hate having to run every where to get to different things,i dont know why they did that because in the lego starwars they didnt,you just walked over to the bar and had accsess to everything,but i love lego games, i also have a table with this thing in the middle thats full of legos,i also have 2 tubs full of them,but now i cant play my xbox becuase i have the dreaded three rings of death.

42. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // September 1, 2010 at 11:33 am // Reply

i am 98.1% done!!!!! the tank is fun!

43. YOURFACE!!! // August 16, 2010 at 1:35 pm // Reply

theres this one minikit that i can see in escape the mines when i’m in the mining carts and i’ve tried to hit it with the shovel but i can never get it…….its like its too far to reach…..but how do you get it? any help would be nice

44. I hear when u baet the game, studr rain everywhere in the college!

45. Has anyone beat the new lego indiana jones game, Kingdom of crystal skull?

46. you use the water botelles to cool it off then you use short round to crawl in its foot and you keep on pressing attak intill he jumps off thenn you use indy yank on the ornge thing.keep on doing this intel you defeat him

47. tankmaster // July 17, 2010 at 12:42 pm // Reply

i need help in the temp. of doom where the guy has the HUGE FERIY STATUE.how do u defeat it!

• videomaster // August 2, 2010 at 12:56 pm // Reply

i used to have trouble with that level myself. the part you are stuck on has alot bad guys. one drops a hat that you can wear. put it on and go in front of the mini statues and activate them.

48. connor cool // July 9, 2010 at 7:44 pm // Reply

how do you get 100 percent done

49. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // July 7, 2010 at 12:58 pm // Reply

how do you unlock the 3rd mystery level????? freaking out!!!!!!! ;(

• hamstersrule // July 8, 2010 at 10:52 pm // Reply

I just got all of the thing in every level and i got it.
      That level is realy fun!!
      {I beat the game 5 times so if anyone has
      q’s ask me
      {coment for the 3rd mystery level}

• I think you have to get all the treasure chests in all of the missions for Last Crusade or Raiders of the Lost Ark.

• i have beat the whole game already all you have to do is get all the mini kits

50. i beat the game, any questions just ask me

• Anonymous // July 7, 2010 at 5:50 pm // Reply

how do you beat the tank if it wont follow you

• c. norris fan // July 27, 2010 at 4:31 pm // Reply

tell me how to defeat the tank

• anonimus, c.norris fan,you hide behind metal canisters and wait for the tank to blow it up, then,build the stuff and tah dah! bomb! the tank will run it over and lose a life!
        P.S. Chuck Norris rocks!

• How do you get past the level where Indy is poisoned?

• JoJo, simply grab diamonds (with Wille) and throw them at bad guys each bad guy will toss the antidote to the next bad guy, once the last bad guy has his diamond he will toss the antidote on the ground where indy will grab it and become better

• Greg Heffely // April 7, 2011 at 4:04 pm //

i only know the one in level 1. wich game was it? PLEASE REPLY.

• in free the slaves,how do you get past the lava pit? i tried getting marion,or willie or whatever her name is to do it but she just falls onto the wooden beam.i tried jumping across,but there’s a puzzle and you need the box to do it.please help!!!

1 3 4 5 6