Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

How do you get to the secret levels? I put the diamond in, and got the key, I turned the key, and I went in each of the holes, but nothing new happened. How do you do it?

Games Guru: There are three secret levels. You need 6 artifacts from the Raiders section to get the Young Indiana level, 12 artifacts from the Temple of Doom section to unlock Ancient Story, and 18 artifacts from The Last Crusade to get to the Warehouse portion.

How do you beat level 4 in the Raiders of the Lost Ark chapter?

Games Guru: That’s almost like writing a chapter in a book! If you go here, it’ll take you through, step by step. http://mycheats.1up.com/view/section/3165287/23521/lego_indiana_jones__the_original_adventures/pc

On Motorcycle Escape, how do you get the Artifact by the bridge? My Artifact Detector says it is under the pillar on the left side. Please help!!!

Games Guru: You have to get various flowers to bloom in order to get it. Here’s some help: http://brickraiders.net/LegoIndy1/C3-Motorcycle-Escape.html

I’m stuck in the Hunt for Sir Richard when you need to get the parts for the X. I’ve got 3/4 pieces of the X. Where is the 4th X piece?

Games Guru:It’s pretty hard to find. The final box is to be discovered within a safe on the balcony to the left. Your Academic Access character will help you get inside the safe. Take the box down the stair and into the ‘X’ and you’re ready to go!

Any codes?

Games Guru: Go to blackboard in the Math classroom at Barrett College. Enter any of these codes:

Artifact Detector: VIKED7

Ice Rink: 33GM7J

Invincibility: B83EA1

Parcel Detector: VUT673

Poo Treasure: WWQ1SA

379 Comments on Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

1. Sauron the Dark Lord // October 24, 2014 at 12:11 pm // Reply

How do you get Star Wars characters?I have Xbox 360 edition.

2. Lancealicious // September 27, 2014 at 9:04 am // Reply

I love this game!!!!!!

3. I’ve 100.00%ed it!

4. Bobthebuilder // May 21, 2014 at 4:22 pm // Reply

I prefer StarWars to Indiana jones

5. I finished the game on the WII version. It was so easy!

6. ShrewManChew // January 3, 2014 at 12:31 pm // Reply

I found a glitch :-)

7. i found a ewok in ds version :p

8. I found Chewbacca and R2-D2

9. ShrewManChew // April 19, 2013 at 9:58 am // Reply

How do you make the thing work in the up stairs room I bought all the artifact parts but the key won’t turn :-(

10. How do you unlock Han Solo?

• You have to find all 5 Star Wars characters hidden in the game, then you can buy him at the library in Barnett College.

• Actually there are two ways to get han solo. one is to find all the star wars characters. the other is to watch the trailer for star wars.

11. how do you get over the bridge when finding the golden idle

12. max stud score is 4,000,000,000 !!!!!

13. i beat the game!

14. Lego Indiana Jones is my favorite Lego game of all time!!!¡!!!!!!!!

15. I have 87% and most of the mail, 3,000,000 studs, almost every artifact. I also have every character and Han Solo. How do you get the 3rd secret level?

16. I have Artifact Detector but on the 2nd part of the 1st movie I can’t find the one closest to the end(I know where it is but I can’t get to it).

17. How do you get past the 1st part of the 3rd movie?

18. there are c3po chewbaca and a few other pepole I don`t remember.ps I have beat the game so thats why I know so much about it

19. indiana jonas // January 16, 2012 at 11:27 am // Reply

i like how luke is stuck in the ice cave in one of the first few levels

20. ther are not any star wars pepele in this game

21. How do you unlock the second secret level?

22. what levels are leah and R2D2 on?

23. when you just walk in turn to the right and go up the ladder.then straight the middle behind the bars.up the spiral staircase (unlock the puzzle first)in the vault.then by the exit to the left pull the lever (by the bookshelf).there you have it.

1 4 5 6