Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

How do you get to the secret levels? I put the diamond in, and got the key, I turned the key, and I went in each of the holes, but nothing new happened. How do you do it?

Games Guru: There are three secret levels. You need 6 artifacts from the Raiders section to get the Young Indiana level, 12 artifacts from the Temple of Doom section to unlock Ancient Story, and 18 artifacts from The Last Crusade to get to the Warehouse portion.

How do you beat level 4 in the Raiders of the Lost Ark chapter?

Games Guru: That’s almost like writing a chapter in a book! If you go here, it’ll take you through, step by step.

On Motorcycle Escape, how do you get the Artifact by the bridge? My Artifact Detector says it is under the pillar on the left side. Please help!!!

Games Guru: You have to get various flowers to bloom in order to get it. Here’s some help:

I’m stuck in the Hunt for Sir Richard when you need to get the parts for the X. I’ve got 3/4 pieces of the X. Where is the 4th X piece?

Games Guru:It’s pretty hard to find. The final box is to be discovered within a safe on the balcony to the left. Your Academic Access character will help you get inside the safe. Take the box down the stair and into the ‘X’ and you’re ready to go!

Any codes?

Games Guru: Go to blackboard in the Math classroom at Barrett College. Enter any of these codes:

Artifact Detector: VIKED7

Beep Beep: VNF59Q

Character Treasure: VIES2R

Disarm Enemies: VKRNS9

Disguises: 4ID1N6

Fast Build: V83SLO

Fast Dig: 378RS6

Fast Fix: FJ59WS

Fertilizer: B1GW1F

Ice Rink: 33GM7J

Invincibility: B83EA1

Parcel Detector: VUT673

Poo Treasure: WWQ1SA

40 Comments on Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

1. I can’t get blackboard to work nor can I get pass temple of doom chapter four. It seems to freeze, but still plays music.

2. i’m stuk on the nazca asylum on number 2

3. to robin touch journal on touch screen and select CREDITS while in CREDITS press:down down right right up up LR LR LL RR select

for 3,000,000 dollars in studs

4. Indiana Jones Sir. // December 28, 2009 at 10:39 am // Reply

ive (almost) beat the game

5. i cant find the monkey in number2

6. ZCXFVBFDGHBG // December 27, 2009 at 5:28 pm // Reply

7. I have Lego Indy 2 and I have a q, can u play all the movies or just crystal skull?

8. lego indy jones 2 is awesome

9. games easy any one can beat it! try call of duty#4.

10. i’m getting the game so any tips?

11. Does anybody know any codes for LEGO Indiana Jones 2?

• for three million dollars in studs: touch journal then pick credits and press: down down right right up up LR LR LL RR select

12. dracometeor90 // December 20, 2009 at 7:49 am // Reply

i found an ewok in the first episode in the raiders of the lost ark.

13. dracometeor90 // December 20, 2009 at 7:46 am // Reply

give me the steps to enter codes.

14. when anoumonous said luke s.he ment that there are star wars characters hidden everywhere and when you find them all, you get Han Solo as a character.

15. Hiya! I’ll help out on select games like this with game tips and codes.

16. it takes skill, but is super easy.

17. 241 Bear Scout // December 3, 2009 at 5:03 pm // Reply

I beat the hole game and got all charecters

18. how do i get the Lego piece on the awning in the City of Danger level?

19. skywalker is stae wars

20. luke skywalker? this is indy

21. I need help on Free The Slaves In The temple of doom. Any hints?(P.S.
    It’s for the Windows)

• IndyMaster // March 20, 2010 at 3:49 pm // Reply

You have to use the dynamite to free short round then use him to go fight the kid in pink and then use dynamite to blow up the big bad guy.

22. how do you free luke skywalker in the ds version? I got him on the wii but can’t thaw him out in ds.

23. I have gotten all levels completed and have gotten like this much money 389,978,768,78.

24. i beat the hole game

25. Weerd Beerd the Pirate // November 10, 2009 at 10:42 pm // Reply

I have unlocked the young Indy level and the ancient city level. How do I unlock the other level?

• weerd beerd:me too I don’t know if there is a 3rd one

• get all artifacts and bam, you unlock the 3rd one

• You have to get a secret key. I can’t remember how 2 get it cause’ I haven’t played in it in a zillion years. (The other level is really fun though.) It looks really LEGO-y though, not real. Oh, and be careful when you have the dinosaur head, DON’T fall off the dinosaurs neck. I GETS REALLY ANNOYING!!