Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia

How do you get Darkria?

Games Guru: It’s easy. Liberate the tower in Mission 3.

How and where do you get Manaphy?

Games Guru: OK. First, you need to beat the game. Now, make sure the DS is on and that you have a WiFi connection going. Find RangerNet. Pick the Choose New Missions option. Now, choose Search. You will be able to download three missions. The first has you recovering the Manaphy Egg. Once you complete the mission, you get the Manaphy!

How do you capture and release the hypnotized Rampardos in Peril Cliffs?

Games Guru: As you know, it’s really hard to capture the Rampardos. I believe it’s the only 5 Tackle Pokemon in Shadows of Almia. The best way is to beat the game first and then go back to the Peril Cliffs. At that point, you can capture the Rampardos. Also, one person in the forums I looked at suggested that when you see one rock fall, you have one second before the other falls. Quickly draw a one circle on it. You can try to use PokeAssist to slow the rock down.

330 Comments on Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia

1. Infernape100 // March 3, 2009 at 5:16 pm // Reply

I want to know how to catch Rampardos. I tried to use supereffective types on it but it didnt do anything. So please help me!!! I want to catch him so I can teach at the ranger school because that is the next mission after you catch Rampardos. Just comment if you have any advice. Thanks

2. pokegirl#1 // March 3, 2009 at 2:23 pm // Reply

To droid 4456:It’s Rampardos and it’s real easy if you have the right pokemon before you go up and fight ’em Barlow tells you which pokemon are really tough against ’em.I would suggest Manky(There are two of them at Peril Cliff’s I would get ’em both.) definitely ’cause their poke assists boost power and a Cherim or Odissh ’cause they slow down the pokemon. Tip:As it say’s atop the page you have 1.5 seconds for each of the rock’s to fall down so just circle really fast but remember stop just before the next rock falls and I would definitely NOT recommend to use poke assists because if your just a little late to stop not only you will receive damage but it will wipe out your poke assist line when you still have more time.

3. Salamence101 // March 3, 2009 at 10:00 am // Reply

To POKEMON320,
    After capturing every other pokemon in the ranger browser, Go to hippowdon temple. Once you go into the second “nostril” elevator, look for some quicksand in the room filled withe the sliding pads. Place one of each, Regirock, Regice, And Registeel on the three platforms. A door will open. Inside is Regigigas. Be warned as regigigas is very hard to capture… Well… I captured it on my first try… Regigigas will cause shockwaves with every step so draw large circles around him. Regigigas’ attacks include punches, Hyperbeams, Rockslides and Fissure like earthquakes.

4. Salamence101 // March 3, 2009 at 9:51 am // Reply

Hey Everyone! This is awesome that they finally made this page!!. Just so you know The SHAYMIN mission is now available over wifi. If anyone needs help, just ask me. :mrgreen: :) :D :p ;) :lol: :o

5. Ranger Rookie :) // March 3, 2009 at 4:10 am // Reply

how do i get to the temple in haruba desert please help !!!

6. you have to finish all of the misons but there are a lot of hard ones

7. i do not know how to get on the next level

8. droid 4456 // March 2, 2009 at 7:02 pm // Reply

to bacon boy throw the ds out and get a new one tell me when you do oh and I CAN’T BEAT RAMPAIRDOIS PLEASE HELP ME.math master 112 how do you beat the game just post anwsers.do it before 20010 ok hurry i don’t whant to loses.

9. Infernape100 // March 2, 2009 at 4:35 pm // Reply

WOW POKEGIRL#1. YOU CAUGHT ALL THE POKEMON IN SHADOWS OF ALMIA? THAT IS SO COOL. OH AND IS THERE A CHEAT CODE TO CAPTURE RAMPARDOS CAUSE I CANT CATCH THEM THEY ARE TOO TOUGH. ANYWAY IF YOU FIND ANY CHEATS PLEASE COMMENT. SEE YOU LATER.

10. Infernape100 // March 2, 2009 at 4:28 pm // Reply

HEY NINTENDOJOE, JUST TO TELL YOU. YOU HAVE TO CATCH RAMPARDOS TO GET FURTHER IN THE GAME UNLESS YOU HAVE ACTION REPLAY OR GAMESHARK. AN EASY WAY TO CATCH THEM IS TO USE SUPEREFFECTIVE TYPES ON IT AND ONE THING IM ALSO HAVING TROUBLE CATCHING RAMPARDOS AND I HAVENT CAUGHT THEM SO YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HASNT CAUGHT THEM. BYE

1 3 4 5 6 7 27