Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia

How do you get Darkria?

Games Guru: It’s easy. Liberate the tower in Mission 3.

How and where do you get Manaphy?

Games Guru: OK. First, you need to beat the game. Now, make sure the DS is on and that you have a WiFi connection going. Find RangerNet. Pick the Choose New Missions option. Now, choose Search. You will be able to download three missions. The first has you recovering the Manaphy Egg. Once you complete the mission, you get the Manaphy!

How do you capture and release the hypnotized Rampardos in Peril Cliffs?

Games Guru: As you know, it’s really hard to capture the Rampardos. I believe it’s the only 5 Tackle Pokemon in Shadows of Almia. The best way is to beat the game first and then go back to the Peril Cliffs. At that point, you can capture the Rampardos. Also, one person in the forums I looked at suggested that when you see one rock fall, you have one second before the other falls. Quickly draw a one circle on it. You can try to use PokeAssist to slow the rock down.

25 Comments on Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia

1. pokemaster // June 27, 2009 at 2:02 pm // Reply

where the heck is yamega

2. Kingbowser99 // June 27, 2009 at 8:59 am // Reply

Hey there, who can locate celebi for me AFTER the Celebi Quest? I’ve been all over the Forest, but i cannot locate him, even though his entry says he is in the forest.

3. Pokemon Hacker // June 26, 2009 at 7:48 pm // Reply

To Shayminia: I have an action replay too. I will find you a code by tomorrow

4. I think glaceon is at the outside of almia castle

5. I have action replay, can somone a code to complete the browser?

6. Pokemon Hacker // June 25, 2009 at 9:40 am // Reply

I’m still trying to figure out how to catch arceus.

7. Pokemon Hacker // June 25, 2009 at 9:39 am // Reply

To the person who needs help with drapion. First I’d like to say that this pokemon is tough. It took me three tries to finaly catch it. I’ve found that this stratigy works: This pokemon’s hardest move is when it gas comes out of it.(not the purple gooo the purple gas) So what you have to do is just when the gas comes out make a quick circle around it untill its impossible to keep the line going. once the gas leaves you have to circle like crazy. This may take awhile to catch, but it really does work.

8. Pokemon Hacker // June 25, 2009 at 9:25 am // Reply

To the guy who needs shuppet: Shuppet is in the volcanoe cave in Boyeland. Go as far left as you can go. there should be a cave inside the cave. There will be 4 shuppet there.

9. Pokemon Hacker // June 25, 2009 at 9:12 am // Reply

To the people having troble with Rampardos: First this is how you catch it. The move that’s giving you trouble is when the rocks fall. What you have to do is circle it one time as each rock falls so its HP doesn’t go down to much. You can catch this pokemon once you’ve beaten the game(you’ll find it in perril cliffs.)

10. Pokemon Hacker // June 25, 2009 at 9:07 am // Reply

I’m sooooooooo sorry!!!!!!!!! I got dragonite mixed up with dragonair. As of this time I don’t know if you can get one or not.

11. Pokemon Hacker // June 25, 2009 at 8:52 am // Reply

Listen up! I’m going to help most of you.First dragon girl, you are right! There is a dragonite in the Almia castle after you beat the game. It is where dratini is. Check there slamisclice 101!!!

12. hey im stuck how do you catch mr.kincaid’s drapion i tried every thing. and it is stronger than rampardousand and theres only one. please HELP ME!

13. Bowser 3000 // June 24, 2009 at 2:59 pm // Reply

Hi, I’m stuck at the peril cliffs and there’s this team Dim Sun guy and he’s doing something with a Rampardos.I’m near the part where you have to climb a lot of vines and there are gligars. Rangers, help me!

14. to super mario: you said you need just a couple more pokemon to fill the browser. then could you pleez tell me what pokemon 175 is?

15. i really need to find pokemon 175! i just need it to get regigigas!!!!!!!!!

16. super mario // June 23, 2009 at 10:23 am // Reply

pokemon dude: are you sure about arceus??? I almost filled my browser( I need glaceon, regirock, regice, celebi, and regigigas) and I’m pretty sure there is no spot for arceus or a little girl that goes around snatching people’s stylers

17. rangerbeast // June 23, 2009 at 8:10 am // Reply

infernape was so easy

18. rangerbeast // June 23, 2009 at 8:09 am // Reply

im stuck on shiftry in the capture arena

19. to anyone: where are shuppet and pokemon#175!
    i really need them!

20. pokemon FrEaK! // June 17, 2009 at 9:08 pm // Reply

ok. u need all 3 REGIE’s to get the main 1 in shadows of Almia. THEN you get manaphy & celebi.

21. pokemon dude // June 13, 2009 at 2:49 pm // Reply

you can get arceus in the game i know how First u go to almia castle and find the ultra styler .Second u walk around and find a little girl she steals the ultra styler.Third chase her around and arceus appears and he is really mad then u battle him.if u beat him he disappears and the little girl gives the ultra styler.

p.s.you need to get regigigas then go to almia castle also this might work i got that from a cheat website

22. payhcghnfdg746785667 // June 12, 2009 at 4:46 pm // Reply

do you want to catch a wild froslass? once you beat the game, go to almia castle. then, on the way to catch a mismagius, on the connection there is a froslass. and to ineverquit drapion is kinda easy (just try)

23. ive got two lucarios in my game how can i release one

24. to pokemon: dragonite is not in the game because there is not a browser space for him. What did the pokemon you saw look like?

25. super_infernape // June 11, 2009 at 1:17 pm // Reply

and to maddie… u will figure it out… just about every ranger knows that… pretty easy