Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia

How do you get Darkria?

Games Guru: It’s easy. Liberate the tower in Mission 3.

How and where do you get Manaphy?

Games Guru: OK. First, you need to beat the game. Now, make sure the DS is on and that you have a WiFi connection going. Find RangerNet. Pick the Choose New Missions option. Now, choose Search. You will be able to download three missions. The first has you recovering the Manaphy Egg. Once you complete the mission, you get the Manaphy!

How do you capture and release the hypnotized Rampardos in Peril Cliffs?

Games Guru: As you know, it’s really hard to capture the Rampardos. I believe it’s the only 5 Tackle Pokemon in Shadows of Almia. The best way is to beat the game first and then go back to the Peril Cliffs. At that point, you can capture the Rampardos. Also, one person in the forums I looked at suggested that when you see one rock fall, you have one second before the other falls. Quickly draw a one circle on it. You can try to use PokeAssist to slow the rock down.

10 Comments on Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia

1. Pokemon409 // March 13, 2009 at 7:21 am // Reply

What Pokemon has a burn4? To Rookie Ranger:) you probably have to start over.

2. Salamence101 // March 12, 2009 at 10:01 am // Reply

To Master Ranger,
    Read my comment on page one.

3. How do you beat toxicroak?I have been trying for a long time!!!

4. do quests to get partner pokemon

5. How do you do that then, Salamence101?

6. Master Ranger // March 7, 2009 at 10:55 pm // Reply

I captured regirock,regice,and registeel. were is regigigas?

7. Salamence101 // March 6, 2009 at 10:57 am // Reply

This Is To Everyone That Can connect their DS to wifi. DOWNLOAD THE SHAYMIN MISSION!

If anyone needs help, ask me, I have completed everything possible to complete on this game.

8. What is PokeAssist and how do I get it?

9. galladedude // March 4, 2009 at 11:16 pm // Reply

nevermind i caught him (Drapion) But there will defenatly be more tough pokemon to catch

10. Ranger Rookie :) // March 4, 2009 at 10:58 am // Reply

Im ok now i have completed the game , but i would like to now what differentt partner pokemon cna i get and where do i find them ?

1 4 5 6 7 8 27