Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia

How do you get Darkria?

Games Guru: It’s easy. Liberate the tower in Mission 3.

How and where do you get Manaphy?

Games Guru: OK. First, you need to beat the game. Now, make sure the DS is on and that you have a WiFi connection going. Find RangerNet. Pick the Choose New Missions option. Now, choose Search. You will be able to download three missions. The first has you recovering the Manaphy Egg. Once you complete the mission, you get the Manaphy!

How do you capture and release the hypnotized Rampardos in Peril Cliffs?

Games Guru: As you know, it’s really hard to capture the Rampardos. I believe it’s the only 5 Tackle Pokemon in Shadows of Almia. The best way is to beat the game first and then go back to the Peril Cliffs. At that point, you can capture the Rampardos. Also, one person in the forums I looked at suggested that when you see one rock fall, you have one second before the other falls. Quickly draw a one circle on it. You can try to use PokeAssist to slow the rock down.

26 Comments on Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia

1. professor seth // November 12, 2009 at 12:41 pm // Reply

I know everything there is to know about this game. ask me about it.

2. seth-seth-seth // November 12, 2009 at 12:38 pm // Reply

just for reference, here are all the partners you can get: Pachirisu, munchlax, starly, kriketot, craniados, sneasle, shieldon, machop, misdreavus, turtwig, croagunk, mime jr., chimchar, snover, gible, hippopotas, and piplup.

3. Salamence101 // November 7, 2009 at 3:31 pm // Reply

to PikaPika321,
    That was random >_>🙄

4. Pokemon Hacker // November 7, 2009 at 6:46 am // Reply

PikaPika321: We can both answer questions.

5. dis game is da bomb

6. pokemon hacker, i will answer questions

7. Pokemon Hacker // November 2, 2009 at 6:27 pm // Reply

What are you talking about PikaPika321?

8. Pokemon Hacker I’ll take care of platinum Ok?

9. Salamence101 // October 19, 2009 at 9:48 am // Reply

I have beaten the capture tower! In the last room, you have to capture a Flygon, Charizard, and Salamence AT THE SAME TIME! I finally did it.

P.S. I have literally completed everything possible to complete on this game.

10. 2 get 2 the capture arena go 2 haruba village aand find wailord he will take u

11. Pokemon Hacker // October 7, 2009 at 3:04 pm // Reply

To game maniac: the best Poke assist against Drapion is ground/rock. I forget if you can get these poke assists yet so this might not have been much help.
    P.S. I had the same problem the first time I played this game.

12. Pokemon Hacker // October 7, 2009 at 3:00 pm // Reply

To Icy Flame Guy: OK, this is how you get regigigas. First complete the browser. Second go to the Ranger Union and talk to Murph. He will bring you to another person (I haven’t played this game in so long I forget her name) and she will set you on your last mission to find and capture Regigigas. Regigigas will be in Hipodown Temple causing alot of trouble. Before you go you HAVE to have the three regis in your party. This is very important!!!. Regigigas in the hardest pokemon to catch in this game. It might take you awhile to get it but it pays off. If you have any questions ask me.🙂

13. THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!! There should be another Sequel where you can get dialga palkia giratina and Arceus.

14. How do you get Regigigas?I’ve got the other Regis{you get regice from Almia Castle where you get 3 psy power from,registeel from Chorma ruins ,where the Shadow Crystal is and regirock is in vien forest}.poke assit ground,psychicthat’s all I remember.

15. den899pop official pokemon ranger // September 2, 2009 at 6:17 pm // Reply

to game maniac: lol i have that problem too.ask a friend who has beat the game to do it

16. Pokemon Hacker // August 30, 2009 at 7:29 pm // Reply

To game maniac: To get the three regi’s in pokemon diamond you have to have the GBA sapphire version. If you have an Action Replay I can get you a cheat to get them. Please write back.

17. yoda: to get to the capture arena you go to Haruta Village and go to the pier were Walord is. Click on it and it will take you to the capture arena. Glad I could help!

18. Where is the capture arena and how do you get there? Thanks!

19. Once you capture Darkria for the first time you can go back to the top of Altru Tower and talk to this creepy dude on top and he can send you back in time to capture Darkria again. When your done you go back to the top of Altru Tower at the same time you left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. How do you beat Drapion?Also, I want to know what Poke Asists are good againts him.Please help!!! (I also need to know where to get Regice,Regirock & Registeel in Pokemon Diamond)

21. Silver Spiker // August 8, 2009 at 8:41 am // Reply

I’m going to be on the Mystery Dungeon Board as

22. Silver Spiker // August 8, 2009 at 8:34 am // Reply

Wheres Registeel? I forgot where he was

23. bison: no regigigas is not a partner pokemon, and yes you can capture darkri by going to the ranger net after you beat the game.

24. can you catch darkrai

25. is regigigas a partner pokemon?