Naruto: Ninja Council 3

How do you unlock all the characters? (Or at least Gaara?)

Games Guru: To unlock Gaara, beat the Secret Technique mission, the one with Chidori.

27 Comments on Naruto: Ninja Council 3

1. CheatGlitchDude // August 28, 2009 at 2:28 pm // Reply

I desperatly need Ninja Council 4!!!!!

• airbender101 // June 10, 2010 at 7:18 am // Reply

Me too! Do you get to use shruikens or kunais ? i havn’t played this game in a long tome

• airbender101 // August 30, 2010 at 7:01 pm // Reply

I almost got it, it is awesome though , you get to ride on this frog thing that breathes fire ,you also get to use kyubi form

2. how do I unlock the fourth hokage?

3. the game is alright but could use some corrections and the whole storyline could use lots of improvement

4. NARUTO FAN // March 14, 2009 at 1:20 pm // Reply

NARUTO IS THE BEST CARTOON ON THE WORLD.I LOVE NARUTO,NEJI,TSUNADE………I JUST LOVE THIS CARTOON.

5. It Is RATED E10 and up

6. zuneck the 2 // February 20, 2009 at 6:36 pm // Reply

Whats it rated?

7. I play naruto games all the time. I have1,2,and3.they are all awesome.

8. im a big fan of naruto. and i like the games too. me and my brother have found alot of games for naruto. but we need cheet codes. and i was hoping that you could help me with it. we dont have the video games. we just play on the computer.

9. naruto rules // February 4, 2009 at 5:53 pm // Reply

Meh I I think this is only worth a 2 or a 3.the graphics have room for improvment,and the missionns aren’t the greatest either.

10. from 1-10 how good is this game

• epic kid 2 // June 5, 2011 at 1:12 pm // Reply

1-10,eh?definely a 10 if you like naruto{me} and my best bro{undre flemister}!!!! deuces naruto fans=]

1 2