Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Do you have any codes for the Wii?

Games Guru: First, open the cheats menu. Then:

SPEEDER – 1,000,000 Force points
LIGHTSABER – Amplified lightsaber damage
CORTOSIS – Godmode
COUNTDOOKU – Increase combos to maximum level
KATARN – Increase force powers to maximum level
VERGENCE – Unlimited force
TYRANUS – Unlock all force powers

Are there any codes for Xbox 360?

Games Guru: Here are some codes to enter:

Maximum Force powers, Enter “KATARN”

Maximum Force Push ranks, Enter “EXARKUN”

Maximum Force Repulse ranks, Enter “DATHOMIR”

Maximum Saber Throw ranks, Enter “ADEGAN”

Amplified lightsaber damage, Enter “LIGHTSABER” or “COUNTDOOKU”

All Force Talents, Enter “JOCASTA”

All light saber crystals, Enter “HURRIKANE” as a code to unlock all light saber crystals. You won’t earn the light saber Crystal achievement while this code is entered.

All 32 costumes, Enter “SOHNDANN”

Are there any DS codes for this game?

Games Guru: Here are a few codes for the DS:

Invincibility — Enter “QSSPVENXO” as a code.

Infinite Force — Enter “TVENCVMJZ” as a code.

Maximum Force powers — Enter “CPLOOLKBF” as a code.

Play as Darth Vader — Enter “HRMXRKVEN.”

244 Comments on Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

1. clone man123 // April 11, 2012 at 12:11 am // Reply

how do you get the jet trooper costume

2. Does anybody know the cheat code for darth vader om force unleashed 1

3. What is the cade for all color lightsabers? any1

4. what is the cheat on wii for all costumes

5. are there any cheat codes for wii?

6. Scouting 101 // July 31, 2011 at 4:43 pm // Reply

I Completed this game 5 times in 1 month! Awesome game!

7. darth vader // July 30, 2011 at 4:37 pm // Reply

does any1 have a cheat code for invincebility

8. do you get a jet trooper costume for wii? if so,can you fly?

9. The first game’s better than the 2nd.

10. i-was-here-hahaha // March 29, 2011 at 7:22 pm // Reply

uh there is a cheat that unlocks all costumes in the xbox 360 verson, but i forget what it is. :( srry yall

11. half of the codes you gave me do not work please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. what about for wii

13. whats the code for invincibility

14. whats the code for the jettrooper

• their is no cheeat for jettrooper, game dude help big fella out please, at least I dont think their is a code for jettooper? help.

15. You also helped me get 100% in Lego Indiana Jones The Complete Saga (JK JK) on the Wii!!

16. THANKS SOOO MUCH!!! I was stuck on the part of the Death Star where you are in that chamber where the Death Star laser thing is and you need to spin the rings without dying. KULE!!!

17. Are there any codes for the Wii?

• Yes Try Grand Moff

• I think their is a few for wii,look at the top of the screen.

• super mario // April 28, 2011 at 6:56 pm //

daws811: try these ones too
        VERGENCE-Unlimited Force power
        CORTOSIS-Invincibility
        TYRANUS-All Force powers
        SPEEDER-1 million Force Points
        KATARN-Maximum power on all your Force attacks
        LIGHTSABER-Amplified lightsaber damage

18. Well, try the other one. I think that platform is broken.

19. I’m stuck on the first mission you get to play as Vader’s apprentice. I’m in the dark but large room, and it says to go up, but the platform won’t move! Can someone help? (This is on the Wii, by the way.)

20. where do you go to enter in the codes for DS?

21. if you type the code, “lightsaber”, your saber is one slash, one kill instantly

22. ARE THER ANY CHEATS FOR XBOX360, IF SO WHAT ARE THEY?

23. PSYCHO VAMPIRE // November 23, 2010 at 8:06 pm // Reply

IM-A GONNA POST SOME CHEATS WHEN IM ABLE 2 PLAY DIS GAME (WHICH MIGHT B WHEN IM 13)(IM 11)

24. deerslayer.708 // November 18, 2010 at 7:33 pm // Reply

my friend says that u can play as general grevious on the wii. is this true? if so, how?

25. deerslayer.708 // November 18, 2010 at 7:30 pm // Reply

What r some cheats for the wii?

• I have tons! cortosis [unlimited health],vergance [unlimited force],Lightsaber,Here are character cheats.hiddenleader,sithlord,jedimaster,hologram,eclipse,chosenone,and here are some upgrade cheats. tyranus,and speeder.

26. What is the cheat for black lightsaber crystel.

• THERE IS NO CHEAT LOOK ON TH LEVEL DEATH STAR AND FIND THE BIG CHAMBER THEN USE THE GRAVITY RINGS TO THE TOP YOU WILL SEE A JEDI HOLOCRON THATS THE BLACK LIGHTSABER

27. explosives kid // October 21, 2010 at 8:06 am // Reply

I Can’t find all yhe lightsaber color crystals. Please help!

28. I can’t get past skyhook on the DS!

29. Did you know that they are making a sequel where you are clone and have 2 lightsabers?

30. how do you keep the giant star ship from killing you when you have to bring it dlwn with the tei fighters attacking you

31. what about psp?

32. lightbulbhead // June 6, 2010 at 12:00 pm // Reply

what about PS2?

33. A two is coming out!!!!

• Yeah, but it’s not going to be for Wii! Even if the first for Wii wasn’t very good, I’d still like to see a continuation of the series in Wii.

34. I have beat it 8 times all my force powers are fully upgraded

35. Archeopteryx // April 29, 2010 at 5:40 am // Reply

Grandmoff also works on ps2, just letting you know.

36. Archeopteryx // April 29, 2010 at 5:39 am // Reply

On ps2, vengeance- invincibility, lightsaber- super lightsaber, there’s also a code to unlock all costumes…

37. put in speeder to get 10,000,000 points.

38. type in zabrak to get darth maul type in legion to get a cione trooper outfit type in korriban to get sith stalker amour (really cool)

39. Littlehelper // April 6, 2010 at 4:13 pm // Reply

The game is so fun. If anyone needs codes then post for them and I will post later (I don’t post too often, so please be patient).

40. Peterjames13 // April 4, 2010 at 1:06 pm // Reply

I have beaten the Wii version 3 times the hardest level was “Trial of skill”.

41. Does anyone know the PC cheat codes?

42. angryginger // March 28, 2010 at 7:20 am // Reply

on the wii, the code: speeder gives you 1,000,000 force points

• Type in GRANDMOFF to get every costume in legion and multiplayer. Go Darth Admril Ackbar! CRAZY GOOD1

43. For me is EASY why.I have codes. I love de codes.BYE.

44. Starkiller // March 27, 2010 at 2:58 pm // Reply

game maker: please,please,PLEASE tell me the code for jet trooper.

45. I have the game for DS, and it is EASY. I have beat the game SEVERAL times!

46. i have completed the game and the best code for wii is grandmoff and lightsaber. :-) hope this helped.

• Thanks for that because iv been stuck on the level when you go to Ruxes Prime for the second time and I can’t get it.But iv completed it once and Darth Vader is stronger then the Empire,but thank!:)

• Peterjames13 // April 4, 2010 at 1:08 pm // Reply

Thanks alot!

47. if you have force unleashed for wii, the code cortosis gives you invicibility

48. Alex,
    you can’t be a clone in the game. But you can get the costume for it.

• splash your right about the clone costum but the best costum is jet trooper. cause you can fly but the messed up part is that you have a lightsaber when your a clone.

• oscar 2oo // April 2, 2011 at 7:26 pm //

What system is that?I tried it on ps3 but i could not fly.(yes i know just about every cheat in the book for that game,quite literally book.I have a cheat guide).

49. That’s very cool, legogameman/DSdude!!!!!!!!!

50. I don’t have star wars: the force unleashed on my D.S, but I do have it on my wii. It’s very cool. My favorite part is darth vader on the last level.

1 2 3 4 5