Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Do you have any codes for the Wii?

Games Guru: First, open the cheats menu. Then:

SPEEDER – 1,000,000 Force points
LIGHTSABER – Amplified lightsaber damage
CORTOSIS – Godmode
COUNTDOOKU – Increase combos to maximum level
KATARN – Increase force powers to maximum level
VERGENCE – Unlimited force
TYRANUS – Unlock all force powers

Are there any codes for Xbox 360?

Games Guru: Here are some codes to enter:

Maximum Force powers, Enter “KATARN”

Maximum Force Push ranks, Enter “EXARKUN”

Maximum Force Repulse ranks, Enter “DATHOMIR”

Maximum Saber Throw ranks, Enter “ADEGAN”

Amplified lightsaber damage, Enter “LIGHTSABER” or “COUNTDOOKU”

All Force Talents, Enter “JOCASTA”

All light saber crystals, Enter “HURRIKANE” as a code to unlock all light saber crystals. You won’t earn the light saber Crystal achievement while this code is entered.

All 32 costumes, Enter “SOHNDANN”

Are there any DS codes for this game?

Games Guru: Here are a few codes for the DS:

Invincibility — Enter “QSSPVENXO” as a code.

Infinite Force — Enter “TVENCVMJZ” as a code.

Maximum Force powers — Enter “CPLOOLKBF” as a code.

Play as Darth Vader — Enter “HRMXRKVEN.”

26 Comments on Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

1. This is my favorite game of all time!!!!!!!

2. the junk titan was easy

3. I beat the hole game

4. how do you get the jedi holcron

5. how do you pass the junk titan

6. legogameman/DSdude // October 23, 2009 at 7:19 pm // Reply

Are you talking to me, mr.cocacola?

7. I SO DO NOT AGREE.YOU CAN DO THE SAME ON PSP AND WAY BETTER GRAPHICS!!!

8. legendary freak // October 22, 2009 at 5:23 pm // Reply

this game is fun and easy

9. i beat the game in less tan 2 hours with out cheat codes or maxed powers

10. yeah there are codes for it I have the ds game beat it then lost it!

11. I’ve beat the the game 3 times and all my powers are maxed out on the Wii without cheat codes

12. legogameman/DSdude // October 10, 2009 at 6:11 pm // Reply

The DS version is the best for 2 reasons. Number one: You can play as Rahm Kota and Kento Marek, and number two: you can change your lightsaber color with crystals that you find throughout the levels.

13. legogameman/DSdude // October 10, 2009 at 9:35 am // Reply

Hey ???, that was my code for Darth Desolous!

14. Has anybody used my code for Darth Desolous yet?

15. What systems did you guys finish it on? I finished it on the Nintendo DS, and that version has shorter levels.

16. I finnished the game in 4:45 and without cheat codes

17. I finnished the game in 4 hours and 45 minnits

18. how do you be a clone for wii

19. how do you get the black lightsaber crystyl for xbox 360

20. legogameman/DSdude // September 25, 2009 at 8:28 pm // Reply

I finished the game in only 5 and a half hours.

21. Agent McMuffin // September 25, 2009 at 6:59 pm // Reply

I have the Wii version, and I enjoyed it very much. I have played the Ps3 version also, and that was and enjoyable experience.

22. i finished the game in six hours and twenty three minutes

23. legogameman/DSdude // September 14, 2009 at 9:53 pm // Reply

I have a code, but I don’t know what system it is for. If you enter the code “PAUAN”, you will unlock Darth Desolous as a playable character (Darth Desolous is an Utapaun sith lord).

24. are there any codes for ps2?

25. i rock & u dont // September 9, 2009 at 4:43 pm // Reply

THE wii VERSON IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER SYSTEMS BECAUSE YOU SWING THE REMOTE TO USE YOUR LIGHTSABER AND SOME FORCE POWERS

1 3 4 5 6 7 9