Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Do you have any codes for the Wii?

Games Guru: First, open the cheats menu. Then:

SPEEDER – 1,000,000 Force points
LIGHTSABER – Amplified lightsaber damage
CORTOSIS – Godmode
COUNTDOOKU – Increase combos to maximum level
KATARN – Increase force powers to maximum level
VERGENCE – Unlimited force
TYRANUS – Unlock all force powers

Are there any codes for Xbox 360?

Games Guru: Here are some codes to enter:

Maximum Force powers, Enter “KATARN”

Maximum Force Push ranks, Enter “EXARKUN”

Maximum Force Repulse ranks, Enter “DATHOMIR”

Maximum Saber Throw ranks, Enter “ADEGAN”

Amplified lightsaber damage, Enter “LIGHTSABER” or “COUNTDOOKU”

All Force Talents, Enter “JOCASTA”

All light saber crystals, Enter “HURRIKANE” as a code to unlock all light saber crystals. You won’t earn the light saber Crystal achievement while this code is entered.

All 32 costumes, Enter “SOHNDANN”

Are there any DS codes for this game?

Games Guru: Here are a few codes for the DS:

Invincibility — Enter “QSSPVENXO” as a code.

Infinite Force — Enter “TVENCVMJZ” as a code.

Maximum Force powers — Enter “CPLOOLKBF” as a code.

Play as Darth Vader — Enter “HRMXRKVEN.”

27 Comments on Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

1. littlehelper // February 23, 2010 at 9:41 am // Reply

I have beaten the game. it took me 3 days of constant playing. if you have any cheat questions just ask me and i will post it soon!!! for now, if you dont like the videos type in hologram in extras in the rogue shadow and go to proxy. change your clothes and turn to proxy costume. you wont see the cutscenes! two extremely useful codes are cortosis-invincibility and vergence-unlimited force (these are for ps2)

2. It took me 2 hrs to beat the game and iv’e beaten it three times.

3. were do you enter codes

4. type in grandmoff to unlock all coustumes

5. do the cheat codes for DS work on wii too!

6. And “lightlaber” to get a new crystal.

7. I cant find any lightsaber hilts. I know that the green lightsaber crystal is in the first level(not with darth vader) and the purple one is on the junk planet. any one know codes for lightsaber hilts?

8. use zabrak on all playstation systems for a darth maul costume.he dosent come in all costumes.

9. I just got a wii w/ this game and it rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Commander Fox565 // December 24, 2009 at 3:44 pm // Reply

I have 2 codes. Cortosis,and grandmoff

11. this game is fun

12. ive beat it 5 times and another great star wars game is star wars empire at war

13. legogameman/DSdude // December 17, 2009 at 9:41 am // Reply

Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 is coming out late next year.

14. legogameman/DSdude // December 17, 2009 at 9:40 am // Reply

What system did you play it on?

15. Darth Malak's Apprentice // December 16, 2009 at 2:13 pm // Reply

Is Darth Sion in this game? I looked on google images and it said he was, but I’ve played the game and never saw him once!

16. who knows how to get passed the four level for PS2

17. legogameman/DSdude // December 10, 2009 at 7:00 pm // Reply

Hey sith, are you talking about Kazdan Paratus on Raxus Prime, the junk world?

18. Me and my brother have beaten this game so many times! We really only needed the invincibility cheat on the Death Star (the final level). It got really boring, so I sold it.

19. how do you beat the second boss? I get close to beating him then he kills me without comeing close

20. The secret apprentince // November 30, 2009 at 3:16 pm // Reply

If you need more powerful force powers, try upgrading Malstrom,Sith scorcher,if you don`t know how to do it, do lightning twice,then repulse, then apply the amplified lightsaber damage crystal(if you have it). Make sure you max them all out.(oh max out saber throw and arieal shock, push and normal force push)(if you can`t do it all,just wait.

21. sasdsf, I sugjest you use force lightning on it, jump over it’s head and hit in the back a few times. do this about 20 times and it should work. Just be sure to get out of the way before it see’s you. and what do you mean by the jedi holcron?

22. are there any codes for PSP?

23. beat it all.

24. dork the awsomeist // November 16, 2009 at 8:54 pm // Reply

I can not get past the place where you have to force abunch of stuff with the orb thingy-majigy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. sasdsf: yu stun it with lighnting then you hit it alot with your lightsaber it shold kill it

1 4 5 6 7 8 9