Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Do you have any codes for the Wii?

Games Guru: First, open the cheats menu. Then:

SPEEDER – 1,000,000 Force points
LIGHTSABER – Amplified lightsaber damage
CORTOSIS – Godmode
COUNTDOOKU – Increase combos to maximum level
KATARN – Increase force powers to maximum level
VERGENCE – Unlimited force
TYRANUS – Unlock all force powers

Are there any codes for Xbox 360?

Games Guru: Here are some codes to enter:

Maximum Force powers, Enter “KATARN”

Maximum Force Push ranks, Enter “EXARKUN”

Maximum Force Repulse ranks, Enter “DATHOMIR”

Maximum Saber Throw ranks, Enter “ADEGAN”

Amplified lightsaber damage, Enter “LIGHTSABER” or “COUNTDOOKU”

All Force Talents, Enter “JOCASTA”

All light saber crystals, Enter “HURRIKANE” as a code to unlock all light saber crystals. You won’t earn the light saber Crystal achievement while this code is entered.

All 32 costumes, Enter “SOHNDANN”

Are there any DS codes for this game?

Games Guru: Here are a few codes for the DS:

Invincibility — Enter “QSSPVENXO” as a code.

Infinite Force — Enter “TVENCVMJZ” as a code.

Maximum Force powers — Enter “CPLOOLKBF” as a code.

Play as Darth Vader — Enter “HRMXRKVEN.”

42 Comments on Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

1. What is the cheat for black lightsaber crystel.

• THERE IS NO CHEAT LOOK ON TH LEVEL DEATH STAR AND FIND THE BIG CHAMBER THEN USE THE GRAVITY RINGS TO THE TOP YOU WILL SEE A JEDI HOLOCRON THATS THE BLACK LIGHTSABER

2. explosives kid // October 21, 2010 at 8:06 am // Reply

I Can’t find all yhe lightsaber color crystals. Please help!

3. I can’t get past skyhook on the DS!

4. Did you know that they are making a sequel where you are clone and have 2 lightsabers?

5. how do you keep the giant star ship from killing you when you have to bring it dlwn with the tei fighters attacking you

6. what about psp?

7. lightbulbhead // June 6, 2010 at 12:00 pm // Reply

what about PS2?

8. A two is coming out!!!!

• Yeah, but it’s not going to be for Wii! Even if the first for Wii wasn’t very good, I’d still like to see a continuation of the series in Wii.

9. I have beat it 8 times all my force powers are fully upgraded

10. Archeopteryx // April 29, 2010 at 5:40 am // Reply

Grandmoff also works on ps2, just letting you know.

11. Archeopteryx // April 29, 2010 at 5:39 am // Reply

On ps2, vengeance- invincibility, lightsaber- super lightsaber, there’s also a code to unlock all costumes…

12. put in speeder to get 10,000,000 points.

13. type in zabrak to get darth maul type in legion to get a cione trooper outfit type in korriban to get sith stalker amour (really cool)

14. Littlehelper // April 6, 2010 at 4:13 pm // Reply

The game is so fun. If anyone needs codes then post for them and I will post later (I don’t post too often, so please be patient).

15. Peterjames13 // April 4, 2010 at 1:06 pm // Reply

I have beaten the Wii version 3 times the hardest level was “Trial of skill”.

16. Does anyone know the PC cheat codes?

17. angryginger // March 28, 2010 at 7:20 am // Reply

on the wii, the code: speeder gives you 1,000,000 force points

• Type in GRANDMOFF to get every costume in legion and multiplayer. Go Darth Admril Ackbar! CRAZY GOOD1

18. For me is EASY why.I have codes. I love de codes.BYE.

19. Starkiller // March 27, 2010 at 2:58 pm // Reply

game maker: please,please,PLEASE tell me the code for jet trooper.

20. I have the game for DS, and it is EASY. I have beat the game SEVERAL times!

21. i have completed the game and the best code for wii is grandmoff and lightsaber.:-) hope this helped.

• Thanks for that because iv been stuck on the level when you go to Ruxes Prime for the second time and I can’t get it.But iv completed it once and Darth Vader is stronger then the Empire,but thank!:)

• Peterjames13 // April 4, 2010 at 1:08 pm // Reply

Thanks alot!

22. if you have force unleashed for wii, the code cortosis gives you invicibility

23. Alex,
    you can’t be a clone in the game. But you can get the costume for it.

• splash your right about the clone costum but the best costum is jet trooper. cause you can fly but the messed up part is that you have a lightsaber when your a clone.

• oscar 2oo // April 2, 2011 at 7:26 pm //

What system is that?I tried it on ps3 but i could not fly.(yes i know just about every cheat in the book for that game,quite literally book.I have a cheat guide).

24. That’s very cool, legogameman/DSdude!!!!!!!!!

25. I don’t have star wars: the force unleashed on my D.S, but I do have it on my wii. It’s very cool. My favorite part is darth vader on the last level.

1 5 6 7 8 9