Zoo Tycoon 2

Do you have any tips for DS?

Games Guru: Here are some tips to keep in mind:

– Dolphins, elephants and orangutans are the most popular animals with zoo guests. These animals attract more guests, which improves the success of your zoo. Conduct research to unlock these top animals as quickly as possible to drive the maximum number of guests to the zoo early on.

– Billboard advertising is the best way to bring guests to your zoo, so use it wisely.

57 Comments on Zoo Tycoon 2

1. i put people in a lions cage XD!

2. how do you get extinct animals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. On Zoo Tycoon 2 I have the expansion packs African Adventure, Extinct Animals, Marine Mania, Endangered Species, Arabian Nights, Island Excursions, European Expeditions, Aves and a couple others I think.

4. If you go to challenge mode or cabain mode and spin the globe, peaple will scream! :p

5. I love puting people in with the sharks

6. T-Rexs can break buildings such as bathrooms, food buildings, and ATM’s. Almost all the dino’s can harm guests, it’s so much fun to watch!

7. I’ve finish every senario!

8. I used have it.i loved it whan my “pets” broke there cage HA HA!

9. I have the 2nd one, but from what I`ve heard in the first one, you can starve any animal, and they will attack and/or eat, your guests.(The mermaids eat people!) In Zoo Tycoon 2, you actually see the animals attacking other animals, or eating your guests. No puffs of smoke! (Lemurs attack people too!)

10. can anyone tell me any hints for zoo tychoon 2

• Make large exhibits. This way the animals will stay happy. Don’t use fencing. Use tank walls and then one Dinosaur Fence Gate. That way the animals don’t escape!

11. haloplyr15 // June 26, 2011 at 11:13 pm // Reply

the game is fun with mods on pc. and an easy way to get a triceratops on ds is to finish campaign and on freeplay and try to get every medal trophy etc. its hard but the easiest trophie animal to get

12. I have #1 and it is cool enough for me.

13. the ds zoo tycoon 2 is not very good. now the pc zoo tycoon 2 is much better. if you have try this. when a guest lstens to your tour guide click on the thought icon and the thought will say ”I like watching (name of guide) talk about the animals”. then click on your guide and change the name. I put “grass grow”. then push enter. now when a guest listens to him the thought will say “I like watching grass grow”. it is very funny. this only works on the pc version.

14. does anyone have all of the animmals’ happiness on 99%

15. Sometimes if you get bored, Make a maze and obstle course combined. Then, make your family and friends to try to figure it out!

16. idont like this game it involves to mutch feeding and caring

17. Anyone know any cheats for 2? anyone?

18. i want this one so does my mom how good is it i have the fist one

19. are threr any cheats

20. scribblenaut // December 30, 2009 at 8:07 pm // Reply

if you get zoo tycoon 2 for ds sell it it is bad unless you like it

21. i can not find pokemon for zoo tycoon2 if you need money on zootycoon1 hold down shift+4

22. oh yeah one more thing! In zoo tycoon 1 name a cage XANADU and u will have unicorns. Put a Mermaid statue in a tank and it will turn into a mermaid. THESE CHEATS ONLY WORK ON ZOO TYCOON 1 ON THE COMPUTER!!!!!!! So yeah thats my tip.

23. I love these games. I have every single game for the computer and I know all the cheats. But the DS one I have no clue about.

24. is the demo game limit time?

25. How do you get Dragons on Zoo Tycoon Complete Colletion?Thanks!

26. THIS GAME RULEZ!!!

27. how can you gget this game for free

28. i want to get it

29. Awesomeness // July 31, 2009 at 4:23 pm // Reply

I hate this game for the DS

30. i got extinct animals,marine mania,zoo keeper collection,ultimate collection,endengerd spices,african adventure and zoo tycoon 2.

31. long-range // July 2, 2009 at 11:07 pm // Reply

Zoo Tycoon 1 is good, I like it.

32. long-range // July 2, 2009 at 11:06 pm // Reply

How good is it, I have Zoo Tycoon 1.

33. are there any cheats

34. darth vader // June 6, 2009 at 1:20 pm // Reply

put transportation things up in your zoo to get it more famous

35. i still love this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36. this game rocks.It is my favorite game in the whole world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

37. I love Zoo Tycoon 2. The marine mania game rocks.

38. how to you play.

39. Zoo Tycoon 2 is the best game ever i have it on my hp computer.

40. how do you feed dolphins?

41. I really want that ultamate thingy or whatever it’s called.

42. hey weirdo600 I got zookeeper colection too!

43. Pack21 dude // March 24, 2009 at 9:03 pm // Reply

I got extinct animals and zookeeper collection, but I’m dyin to get marine mania.

44. ‘Interesting. I thought that monkeys were the best to get first…………………”

45. I got marine mania, extinct animals and zookeeper collection.

46. u cant get a dolphin unless u get an expansion pack

47. thanks i tryed those they where helpful can you put more on the website or more in the magazines?,spike