Drawn to Life

Any tips or codes for DS?

Games Guru: You can unlock a series of sports-related character templates to use for gameplay. Hold the L-Trigger while in Draw Mode and press Y, A, B, A, X. Then use the templates to design and draw your own creations, and watch them come to life!

125 Comments on Drawn to Life

1. sorry i ment spongebob

2. are ther any chets for drawn to life:sponebob edition

3. how do you beat rapocity i cant find a template or a person

4. Treeckoman // June 23, 2009 at 3:10 pm // Reply

DDD your right! they are makeing one for wii

5. aI would give it a 5 It is awesome!

6. They are making a wii game for this!

7. kopaka_nuva // June 15, 2009 at 11:51 am // Reply

nintendo is making a sequal for wii!

8. To defeat deadwood you shoot those acorns 3 times. he’ll groan when you defeat one and make you fall down

9. awesome dude // June 11, 2009 at 10:04 am // Reply

drawn to life is awesome code:xyabbayx

10. Silver Spiker // June 7, 2009 at 10:50 am // Reply

My Game Malfunctioned!!!!!
    wowzers when I get to the a of xybaa…
    it goes back to the game!

11. on starforest,were is the first template?Ilooked everywhere for3hours!!!!

12. blackdeath // June 3, 2009 at 10:58 am // Reply

i beat the game ,it is super awesome,almost any cheat code book has cheats fo it,such a bbaax to unlock alien tamplates

13. I’m stuck on him, the scorpion. I dunno how tu beet him.

14. how u beat scorpion

15. For Newbie,

this game is so far a 5 though i have’nt beaton it.

16. I’m stuck on the last level of the snow gate. Frostwind/boss. How do I get past him?

17. Brickblue // May 27, 2009 at 7:27 pm // Reply

to drawing: yes it is for DS, and for newbie, this game is definitly a 5! oh and for invisibility press start durring a level and hold L while pressing A X B B Y that’s all i got! I think this game is fun! and i hope they come out with a new one

18. dumbledore // May 27, 2009 at 5:18 pm // Reply

it could be better

19. burgerking // May 27, 2009 at 1:34 pm // Reply

pay 10,000 rapocoins wiil giveyou a new town tap on the well and…booooom!!!!!!!
    you are there.

p,s I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. burgerking // May 27, 2009 at 1:26 pm // Reply

get invisible by punching in a,x,b,b,y you can use it when you get to th last level
    , the anglerkingand deadwood

hope you win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Sithmaster // May 25, 2009 at 12:30 pm // Reply

a definite 4.

22. Sithmaster // May 25, 2009 at 12:26 pm // Reply

Oboy and DA MAN…thanks for codes

23. Action Trev // May 11, 2009 at 2:49 pm // Reply

Any more cheats?

24. To hover make your legs end where your body usaully begins.

25. hard

26. I would rate it at 4 stars

27. monkey boy // April 13, 2009 at 9:14 am // Reply

I have a cheat. To get endless ammo for any gun. Hold R and then press YXL.

28. I give this game a 4 1/2

29. To get full health pause the game by pressing start, holding down the L button and push yxyxa. For 5 lives do the same thing but type in xybaa. When it says awwwwwww you did it right! have fun playing. Oh also tho beat the boss shoot him with a snowball and then bounce on your butt on his head. Keep doing it till he dies.

30. 5 is my rating.

31. I think its AWESOME

32. if you ask me, the best part of the game is the forest. with the wings and whatnot.

33. I have a cheat. Hold L and press A, X, B, B, A, B, Y to get infinite ammo for any gun.

34. Drawn to life says: Drawn to life says: // March 20, 2009 at 5:25 pm // Reply

awesome game!!!! :D

35. hey silver spiker i can give you a tip

36. hi does anyone know how to get out the pile of gold in the jungle?

37. oboy do you have to use the code in draw mode and is it for ds

38. rhinosaurus // March 6, 2009 at 8:39 pm // Reply

to newbie, the game is a easy 5

39. I have this game. I haven’t beaten it, but I’ll give it a 4 1/2. I cant believe there’s no Action Replay codes for it.

40. Yes jump when he is about to use his tail

41. Silver Spiker // March 1, 2009 at 2:39 pm // Reply

Sorry!!!! Can somebody give me a tip for against the Angler King?

42. comandor pistle // February 26, 2009 at 3:54 pm // Reply

its awsome! not my favriote but awsome

43. this rocks

44. Hey Oboy,Thanks forthe Cheat!

45. to newbie:i’d give this game a 4.

46. To get Invinciblity you pres L and hold it then you pres A, X, B, B, Y,

47. I am stuck on the last level/boss.Please Help Me!

48. newbies it is cool but extremely hard in some places

49. newbie, I’ve beaten this game and I give it about a 3. The best thing was the custom charachers. The worst thing was that when you beat the game you don’t unlock anything. You can replay the levels but you don’t unlock anything. That’s what I think of the game. I think it’s pretty good, but I’ve seen better.

50. i havn’t got this this game, but it looks awsome.Please rate this game on a scale of 1 to 5 so I can see how it is.

1 2