Kung Fu Panda

Do you have any secrets for Kung Fu Panda?

Games Guru: Here are a few tips to help you out in this game:

— Combat foes with a variety of techniques. Po can do more than punch and kick. Special moves such as the Panda Stumble and Panda Quake will be more effective in tougher situations.

— Use Tigress’s agility to block and dodge the Juggernaut’s attack while waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

— When competing in multiplayer modes, be aware of your surrounding. Items such as explosive trap balls and water barrels are scattered throughout the areas and can cause serious damage at great distances.

— Find special hidden coins in single player to unlock new multiplayer characters. You can play as members of the Furious Five or villains.

36 Comments on Kung Fu Panda

1. does anyone remember po saying this to tai lung,;you don`t get it do you ultimate power dosn`t come from a piece of paper it comes from within

2. Its easy. I finish the game a bunch of times on dragon warrior

3. please tell me more codes, please

4. thank you code man

5. the code for unlimeted health is down ,dowen ,righit ,up ,left

6. I beat the game in two days.

7. I BEAT THE GAME

8. elephant5014, i have no idea.

9. elephant5014 // June 4, 2009 at 3:13 pm // Reply

I’m on the level called trecherous waters.I’ve freed all the villagers but I can’t find Shifu. Where is he?

• Look for all of the lights you havent turrned off yet and follow them, if you still cant find him look by the river by the land you battled the gaters.

10. booskie help me get pass the tai long

11. Kung fu panda is so easy!

12. booskie s // May 27, 2009 at 7:57 pm // Reply

Im really goo d i can help any one i passed the part where master shifu defeats Tai long

13. i can’t beat the wudang rescue level

14. Man Kung fu rock's! // April 16, 2009 at 6:16 am // Reply

I don’t have it and I went and visited a freind and we killed the gorilla after shifu said “The Relic’s!After him Po!”And we killed the gorilla before he could’nt beat.

15. i like kung fu panda.

16. Can you play for free? And if you can how?

17. burnoutfreak // March 29, 2009 at 5:31 pm // Reply

i beat it ^^;;

18. monkeykiller // March 24, 2009 at 1:59 pm // Reply

hey cris go to wal-mart or a place that has Wi-fi and the game.Use the system you use and then hit the button that you use for playing multiplayer and the n it will give you a list of the games there and you can play them for free

19. sound like a good game.

20. I can’t beat the part where sheoo beats the shadow dogs.

21. sorry cris kung fu panda is a licensed game impossible to play for free

22. lady dreamer // March 6, 2009 at 9:36 am // Reply

how do you play

23. I don;t know how to beat the part where crane is carrying Po and they are being chased by that crocidile

24. how can I play this game for free.

25. kung fu panda is so awsome