Games Guru

Super Mario Galaxy

Do you have any tips for Super Mario Galaxy?

Games Guru: Here are two tips that can help you do well in this fun game.

– If you’re using the second player Wii-mote, experiment with your powers. You can activate stars, shake bushes for coins, help destroy boulders and much more.

– The bee suit lets you do more than fly; try climbing on honeycombs or anything fuzzy while wearing it.

Comments about “Super Mario Galaxy”

1. stefan says:

help me on super mario galaxy ; I am suck on when luigi is in a tree

2. leapordfire says:

i heard that there will be a super mario galaxy ds.

3. leapordfire says:

to qellestrane how did you get wario?

4. leapordfire says:

i heard there’s a black suit that has all the other powers in the game. i’m not sure its true though.

5. stwewegdtsv says:

To mathew super mario galaxy two is coming out PS the game was easy I have to get off now!Try out flying mario

6. Kingdedede says:

They are making a Super Mario Galaxy 2!

7. Fredthefurrypotato says:

I’m not sure someone put this up, so I might as well: If you make a Mii guy, call him luigi, then use him as a save file face, you’ll get Luigi after you get 60 stars and beat the game.

• mariofanatic64 says:

not entirely true.
      if you beat the game with 120 stars, doesn’t matter about the file icon, you unlock luigi. and if you beat the game as luigi with 120 stars, well…

8. N-Man09 says:

I found out that there is a Super Mario Galaxy 2! Mario has new forms and here’s somthing cool…it has Yoshi and he can have forms!

9. dexterthenerd123 says:

this game was 2 long. and after the 120 star thers still 1 more satr @ the end. i did not really like this game.

10. poke 101 says:

to pokemonlover:theultametone says get player two and one when he shoots fire balls make player two to touch it and press a then the fire ball will hit bowser and do that a whole lot and he will die

11. Mario101 says:

To Jayyo321
    Do a long jump in the begining and touch bobombs to start thier timers.
    Have fun!
    PS. I beat the game so ask me any questions you want.

12. colbybd says:

HE IS RIGHT! A NEW SUPER MARIO GALAXY IS COMING!

13. Jackey Wakey says:

SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2 IS COMING OUT SOON!

14. KJ says:

Im stuk in the kitchin. Any tips?

15. maddog says:

in super mario galaxy there was a evil turtle that got the princess and now mario is here to save the princess.

16. griff says:

it is the best game

17. mariogalaxy6879 says:

how to save luigi from the queen bee place: get A BEE MUSHROOM fly to the cliff on the left (well i did something when i was bee mario and then i turned back to regular mario) and then i saved luigi from the tree first crouch and then do a backflip while crouching make sure you get the right angle and make sure that mario jumps on luigi’s head and then he falls to the ground and he gives you a power star.
    HAVE FUN!

18. yrtey says:

yo,you need to use a spin attack on the monster’s tail three times.

19. ytjuf says:

calka, its a good game!

20. ??? says:

If you collect 9999 star bits, the watermellons will look like something else.

21. ??? says:

When he spits out watermellons, shake to bounce one back at im’ for a counterattack, but later on he’ll hit it back at you, so hit it again.

22. Jayyo321 says:

I’m really stuck on the part where you have to blow up the trash on the dreadnought galaxy. Please help! I’ve beaten every star except this one and I really want to get Luigi without cheats! PLEASE HELP!!!!!

23. Jack E Wack E says:

Mario Galaxy is a pretty easy game. If you want a hardcore Mario game get Mario Sunshine for Gamecube.

24. J Dog says:

I am on the last level

25. mario man says:

To da mon (and anyone else on the hiddin star where you blow up trash)

Try touching the bombs while carring one to start the timer. also try to set off chain reactions( a bomb going off and setting another bomb off)

26. APPLE VALLEY says:

Hey i got confused on where the green stars are i found one but need the other 2.

27. lugiamario45 says:

to yo:
    wait till he shoots the green coconutty things and spin on them. after the second or third one, (i can’t remember because i now have 78 stars) he will deflect it back. just go up to it and spin again.

Hop this helps!
    lugiamario45

28. Luigi says:

how do you beat the freezflame galaxy

29. drew says:

i beat it it is so easy

30. yo says:

how do you beat the monster on the third star of good egg galaxy?????????

31. colbybd says:

I got all 242 Stars(121 for Mario and 121 for Luigi)!

32. Dark Flygon says:

To L Dog: When fighting Big Bad Bugaboom, use the bee mushroom to fly over him and ground pound him. You have to be fast in order to beat him when he turns red, and I had some trouble at first. Good Luck, L Dog!

33. mew says:

to L Dog:

ground pound on him three times. and ya kinda need the bee mushroom

34. mew says:

to da mon:

you know those lights that turn into coins when hit by a star bit? throw the bombs right there to beat the level.
    oh yeah, 2 things:
    1. it takes a while
    2. i hate it too

35. L Dog says:

Any tips on defeating the giant bug on the level big badbgugadoom

36. da mon says:

How do you beat the level on dreadrought where you have to blow up garbage? It’s driving me crazy!

37. drew says:

i have beat the finel bowser it is easy

38. Link Fan says:

How do you get ALL the stars? What is the trail galaxies?

39. Link Fan says:

To BlegBleggit

Avoid his attacks and make sure you keep hitting him when he spinns. To get him spin, avoid his attacks until his is doing the jumping attack and walk to one of those blue covers. he will jump at you, avoid him. Then he runs around with a red tail. Chase him and attack the red tail, and then he will start spinning. Then hit him until he flys away, while avoiding getting hurt. The, you should beat him soon.

40. mario says:

To beat bowser, you have to go far from him and then he will jump to you.Before he jumps, make sure that you are in a blue circle. When he’s in air, get out of the blue circle and hurry! After he lands, hit him in the tail. Do this three times.

P.S. I did this on the wii not the computer.

41. BlegBleggit says:

I can’t get past Bowser. Any hints!!!!?????

42. mit332 says:

I think super mario galaxy is hard when you get to save princess peach from bowser you have to defet bowser eight times and he can do the spin mario can do,he turns into a bolder,soots fireballs and lasers! It is cool!!!!

43. Uberkid says:

If you beat the game with all the stars you unlock luigi. Beat the game as luigi with all the stars and you Unlock a secret galaxy acsessible the trial galaxies planet. this galaxy holds the last power star. Now you can see how many times you have died from the file select.

44. tmack07 says:

eagle30 2nd green star is at bouy base. swim under the base and find a tube. u may have to blow a thing up whith a torpedo. the n lead a bullet to the cage.

45. tmack07 says:

eagle30 at dusty dune planet feed the luma and go to that place. get all silver stars and it will make agreen star. the other one go to engin room and feed the luma. im not sure but i know its “choosing a favorite snack.good luck!

46. Huy Guy says:

Jump then shake the Wii Remote (or Nunchuck) and while you’re spinning, hit Z you will do a super ground pound that falls faster, and homes in on opponents. Also, on Co-Star mode, do the same thing (NOT after a Co-Star Super Jump) but while you’re spinning all wobbley, have player 2 click Mario, you’ll air jump!

47. Eagle30 says:

Does anyone know where the other green stars are? I found one, but I just kind of ran into it, so I have no idea where the others are.

48. mario lover says:

mario’s crazy, you ground pound a button on the platform on the oppisite one you land on. Then a raised platform on the side you landed on comes up for a short time.You jump up on it then ground pound the mole’s machine.He gets mad and shoots faster.You do this three times.Good luck,and don’t worry I have problems too. I am 9 years old,I defeated the center of the universe but have not beat the game.I’ve played this game 7 months out of the year I’ve had it.And again good luck,but I don’t think you’ll need it.

49. pokemon lover:the ULTAMET one says:

How do you max out your star bit couter and what’s the number?

50. pokemon lover:the ULTAMET one says:

how do you beat the trial galaxys?!?!I’m REALLY stuck!!!!Could I have some help here PLEASE?!

Write a comment about “Super Mario Galaxy”

Nickname: